Chap10

Half Moon (Before Cross road)

As the sun peeked out the window Minjun opened his eyes slowly, as the first time he could see the fine features of Taecyeon illuminated by the sun. His large round eyes covered with tanned eyelids, the hair that fell on his forehead in short tufts. He had a well-drawn jaw that darkened the area that was near the bed thanks to the small source of light and also his perfect cheekbones .
 

"Mm"
 

Taecyeon complained, stirring a little before opening his eyes slightly and after a moment shifting his position, staring directly at the ceiling.
 

"Still here?"
 

He asked after a yawn
 

"Mm? Yeah right"
 

Minjun stammered sitting on one side of Taecyeon

"Well ... I'm going to take a bath to go to work."
 

Taecyeon said somewhat uncomfortable
 

"You can't spy"
 

He said softly running into the small room to one side
 

"Who do you think I am?"
 

Minjun asked funny and
 

He got up, he was happy to return.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

That same sun came through the window directly into the bed of the Thai man who continued to shock after what had happened last night.
 

 "Think calmly, I'm not in a hurry"
 

Wooyoung's faint voice echoed in her ears and her heart was shaken.
 

Was this what he believed? It could not be, Wooyoung was like a younger brother. I could not have these feelings for him because that was ... bad?
 

He turned again on his belly hiding his face in the pillow but thought that although the pillow was feather did not approach the softness of Woo's lips
 

"Ahhhg"
 

He rummaged through the sheets like a madman.
Meanwhile Wooyoung was in his bed with the blanket covering half his face up to his nose thinking about the cute expression of his hyung when he kissed him. He still couldn't know where he had found the courage to do that, but he didn't regret it in the slightest; He love Nichkhun.

 

~ HAVE A MESSAGE ~
He heard himself say a pet voice and quickly got up to pick up his phone wishing it was just one person, but his illusion was destroyed by a message from Seulong.

 

"I'm sorry Uyounggie, I know it's early but I will not be able to go to Minjun-ssi this afternoon so I hope I can visit him a little later"
 

Wooyoung frowned for two reasons, because it was not a message from Nichkhun and because he did not want Seulong to get anyone else before Minjun woke up.
 

"Well hyung, I'll talk to Nichkhun hyung about it"
 

He responded with all normality. At least he had an excuse to call Nichkhun
 

"Hello?"

Nichkhun replied clearing his throat after the third call he hesitated to answer"Hyung! -Wooyoung complained. -Why didn't you answer?"
 

He asked with a smile, imagining that maybe he was nervous
 

"S-Sorry, I was ... doing a couple of things. What's wrong?"
 

Nichkhun sounded cooler than normal, Wooyoung felt a mental blow
 

"Eh?...Oh, Seulong hyung will not go home until late ... or maybe tomorrow"
 

He said more cautiously than he had ever wanted to use Nichkhun
 

"Okay ... I have to go."
 

Nichkhun said cutting off the call suddenly and Wooyoung froze.
 

A pain pierced his chest severely causing even the breathing to cut through, had been wrong; He risked and lost his hyung and his love. Nichkhun didn't see it that way he thinks

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Are you there?"
 

Taecyeon looked out the bathroom door looking around.
 

"Why am I nervous that he sees me? We are men"
 

He wanted to convince himself, but it was impossible.
 

"Minjun!"
 

he yelled from the bathroom
 

"What?"
 

There was an answer from outside and Taecyeon sighed with relief
 

"Stay where you are!"
 

He yell once more as he put on his clothes.
 

"We have to sort this out somehow."
 

He told himself when he put on his T-shirt and asked for his tie
 

"Did you say something?"
 

Minjun had just entered the room a little nervous.
 

"What do you do? I was changing"
 

Taecyeon complained

"And you're done-"
 

Minjun said mockingly
 

"Have I...?"
 

Taecyeon was going to respond but he looked at himself and smiled
 

"It's true ... Anyway, I'll go to work so just stay here, okay?"
 

Minjun pouting
 

"But I need to know what I'm doing here, that means getting out."
 

Minjun complained, what was the point if Taecyeon couldn't even see him?
 

"Well, if you have to leave, you can go out. But do not go too far, you may lose. Okay? I have to go until the afternoon"
 

Taecyeon fixed his sack and walked to the door
 

"Your purse"
 

Minjun shouted from the room running behind Taecyeon who turned back through him.
 

"I almost forgot, thank you."
 

Taecyeon smiled once more walking to the door
 

"Your glasses"
 

Minjun screamed again this time approaching the wall so that Taecyeon wouldn't cross it
 

"Well, I take everything ... I'm leaving"
 

He waved his hand and left the apartment while Minjun continued to smile, waving his hand from side to side.
 

"All right! Since I'm here I'm going to help clean up"
 

Minjun smiled to himself looking around. The days he had been here had seen Junho come early in the morning but last night Chansung said he would spend the day with him so it was to be expected that he wouldn't arrive.
 

He had seen a couple of ghosts move things before but never tried, although the last time with Junho he was able to pull the portrait so it shouldn't be so difficult.
 

He put his hands in the air and vented tightly closing his eyes when something hit hard and he was afraid to open his eyes for a moment.
 

The couch had fallen to the wall and some things had fallen to the floor.
 

"I ... I did this?"

He looked at his hands for a moment and stretched his hands again, then everything flew away from his place, making a bigger mess.
 

"Oh no! No no no..."
 

He couldn't take things and even if he tried, things flew as soon as he approached them.
 

"Oh What should I do?"

*-*-*-*-*-*

-Welcome
 

The employee bowed when she saw her boss arrive
 

-Hello Is there anything new?
 

He asked sitting down at his desk while he read some papers previously placed there.
 

"Well, Nam Baek is here."
 

Taecyeon looked up from the papers and withdrew his spectacles, waving his hand to let him in.
 

"Boss...I..."
 

The man of short stature began to stammer as soon as he entered the office full of books
 

"Nam Baek not again Where the hell is your author?"
 

He massaged his temple, setting aside his glasses before breaking them.
 

"He...got a low medical...What can I do?"
 

The man complained, and Taecyeon sighed in frustration.
 

"Does he get sick often? Nam baek, you know it's not for me, I'm pressured to hear from your author."
 

"I know I'm sorry"
 

Taecyeon made a move to get out and the man did it quickly.
 

"Oh! It will be a difficult day."
 

He said to himself as he closed his eyes and leaned against the back of the swivel chair.

Love-Love the stars 

Love-Love the moon  

byeol dareul geot eopsi 
Nothing’s really different 
ttokgateun gonggi 
It’s the same air 
ttokgateun chimdaeeseo 
It’s the same bed 

A recognizable tune for Taecyeon's ears began to ring and his heart began to flutter.
 

"What is that?"
 

He asked when the young lady came back in
 

"That? Must be in the printing department"
 

She answered a little terrified of the bad mood of the boss Ok
 

"I don't mean that, I mean, what song is it?"
 

The girl nodded in understanding.
 

"W-well ... I do not know Do you want me to go and ask?"
 

Taecyeon stood for a moment and almost unconsciously nodded, could only remember the face of Minjun smiling so close to him that he could see the brilliant eyes embedded like a pair of diamonds in the most beautiful work of art. What the hell was he thinking? Beautiful?
 

He struck his vague mind and concentrated on the papers in front of him.

----------------------

"Oh, my God! What happened here?"
 

Junho almost fell on his back when he entered the small house after a good morning and found that the whole thing was literally a disaster.
 

"What the hell did hyung do? Hyung will come this afternoon"
 

Things were here and there, even the sofa was turned over, everything was thrown away.
 

Without complaining he began to put everything in its place.
 

When he finished he received a message and quickly got ready to leave when someone called.
 

"Hello? Ah, hyung What did you do at home? Everything was so messed up, anyway, I have to go with Chansung for a moment and we'll both come to meet hyung. It's okay?"
 

He left the house without stopping talking on the phone until his voice was only an echo on the walls.
 

"Hyung?"
 

Minjun came out of his hiding place in the closet looking around as he shook.

****

"Ah! Wooyoung Can you come with me for today? Then we will go and see Minjun ssi"
 

Wooyoung stayed with the phone in the ear a moment before scraping his throat
 

"Can you just go for today? Seulong hyung I don't feel very well"
 

"How could I? You know, the relationship between Nichkhun hyung and me is not so good yet but I want to ... see Minjun ssi. Can you do me this favor?"
 

Wooyoung wanted to refuse, he wanted to avoid Nichkhun as much as possible.
 

"Okay hyung ... I'll go with you.Yes, see you later"
 

"Thank you Wooyoungiie."
 

Seulong was in his car when he cut off the call and sighed, that little boy had taken his heart at some point but had realized that the same child had not meant to do it, much less accept it.
But now he was going to put it aside, he had found his first love so it was not time to back down. His plan was to be the one to rescue that first love.
 

"Hyung"
 

Wooyoung caught up with him at the cafe entrance
 

"Why did you come here? It could be easier for us to meet inside, come"
 

Wooyoung refused to enter and took Seulong to the street.
 

"I told you hyung, I don't feel well so we have to hurry."
 

Seulong stopped by taking Wooyoung's arm
 

"You feel sick? Should we go to the hospital?"
 

Wooyoung was impressed by Seulong's concern and smiled slightly
 

"Not just ... I'm tired"
 

He explained with a calm gesture
 

"For real? If not, we can go to..."
 

"No hyung, where shall we go?"
 

"With a friend, I really wanted to get you to meet him.You know, the guy who lives near of your house, remember?"
 

"Ah, that boy, that's fine."
 

Seulong drove the whole walk while talking about what he planned to do with Minjun
 

"I searched the internet and we could make him listen to his favorite music and the voices of his close relatives, like you and Nichkhun hyung. That would be helpful but what kind of music does Minjun like? Now that I think about it, I don't know exactly what his age is, so I don't know what to call him. How old is he? That makes me think that I've really been disrespectful to him as we talked and that makes me think ...

"Hyung is only a year older than Nichkhun hyung"
 

Wooyoung said with a smile, his hyung looked really excited about the idea of ​​meeting Minjun
 

"Then he's also my hyung, huh?" Okay, I can live with that."
 

They both smiled and the car was stopped
 

"Here it is"
 

Seulong pointed and Wooyoung looked out the window.
 

"It's beautiful"
 

The house was a single floor painted a light brown color with yellow corners, there was a small garden that formed a path of flowers before entering the house.
 

"I'm going"
 

There was a little noise inside, so Wooyoung wondered how many people were in there? When the door opened a young boy with small eyes invited them in.
 

"This is Wooyoung"
 

"Oh then he..."
 

Junho covered and smiled
 

"He is a dongsaeng"
 

Seulong settled and Wooyoung bowed
 

"I'm Lee Junho, a friend of Seulong hyung"
 

"Hi, I'm Wooyoung Jang"
 

They shook hands, smiling at each other.
 

"He is your hyung since you are a degree lower than him so keep respect"
 

Seulong gave a slight blow to the head in Junho
 

"Hey hyung. Why do you touch my boyfriend?"
 

Wooyoung turned to look at the approaching person and jumped in surprise.
 

"Chansung"
 

The tall boy also suddenly stopped

"oh! Wooyoung"
 

Junho and Seulong looked surprised at each other
 

"They know each other?"
 

They asked in unison
 

"Yes, well we met once in the library"
 

"So they live together, huh?"
 

Junho said with a smile
 

"Hey?"
 

Wooyoung and Chansung said this time in unison
 

"Oh, it's nothing, just babbling."
 

"Then, by chance, he's...in our conversation..."
 

"Yes he is"
 

Chansung interrupted Wooyoung by hugging the shoulders of Junho
 

"So did you guys talk about me? What was it?"
 

Junho asked both but Chansung wrinkled his nose, shaking his head.
 

"It's nothing, let's sit down."
 

They all went to sit in the small dining room and began to taste the little dishes that Chansung and Junho had prepared while they talked about anything. Wooyoung didn't feel at all distant since everyone was always trying to give way in the conversation so the discomfort was not part of it.
 

Things seemed to go perfectly when Wooyoung saw a shadow behind Taecyeon and suddenly there was a void in his chest.
 

"Can I use the bathroom?"
 

Wooyoung politely asked, and Taecyeon nodded, pointing to a door at the end of the corridor. He took a deep breath while he was in the bathroom and calmed his nerves before leaving when he ran into someone.
 

"Oh! I'm sor..."
 

"Shh"
 

Junho smiled covering Wooyoung's mouth and leading him into the kitchen.
 

"I'm sorry hyung, I didn't really want to kidnap you, but I'm a very curious person, you know."
 

Wooyoung nodded as Junho looked around.

"What did Chansung say about me?"
 

He asked in a low voice and Wooyoung looked at him smiling.
 

"Nothing, he just said that I reminded you and he told me that he loved you more than anything, but you...you were in love with his older brother"
 

Wooyoung was also whispering, it was fun.
 

"Oh that story ... by chance was it you who laughed at her?"
 

Wooyoung frowned
 

"No ... I don't remember laughing. I just told her to talk. Why?"
 

Junho sighed
 

"I thought it would be you...anyway, thanks for telling me"
 

Wooyoung nodded and Junho led him out again to join the others until the presence that had made Wooyoung too nervous became clear in the eyes of the seer boy. This presence was right behind Taecyeon, as if he whispered something
 

"Minjun hyung"
 

Wooyoung whispered and Junho stopped.
 

"M-Minjun?" Do you know Minjun?"
 

Wooyoung looked surprised in Junho.

*-*--*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*

"What should I do?"


Nichkhun was spinning in his chair as he threw a golf ball into the air and then landed in his hand.
 

"Hurry?"
 

He kept spinning until he stopped
 

"Why didn't you call?"
 

He was about to pick up his phone when someone came in.
 

"Mr. Buck, your schedule is here."
 

The assistant handed him the folder and Nichkhun nodded, setting the subject aside in his head.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"You know Hyung?"
 

Wooyoung asked with round eyes of surprise
 

"I? No, but Taec hyung is. He has called him in dreams sometimes."
 

Wooyoung deliberately changed his expression and frowned at Taecyeon who seemed to whisper something under his breath.
 

"Can he...see?"

Junho frowned and Wooyoung shook his head away from his thoughts.
 

"Nothing, let's sit down"

-----------------------------

The voices had increased in the living room and Minjun had not been able to talk to Taecyeon since he arrived because the house was full of visitors and was a bit afraid to leave the closet and cause chaos as in the morning but he was getting bored so he decided to leave.

however he froze when he saw someone he knew
 

"He is..."
 

He didn't remember his name but he was sure he was the seer boy so for some reason he tried to disappear behind Taecyeon but things had not worked out well when the boy found out about his presence.
 

"I have to go back to the closet"
 

He said to himself just behind Taecyeon
 

"Why?"
 

Taecyeon asked between his teeth.
 

"Oh? Ah, it's nothing. I will go back to the room"
 

Minjun whispered once more as the seer boy got up to go to the bathroom.
 

"Are okay?"
 

Taecyeon asked, leaning his back on the sofa behind him.
 

"Y-Yes, I should go back to the room quickly."
 

Minjun whispered but Taecyeon shook his head.
 

"You don't sound so good to me. Are you really all right?"
 

He asked as Chansung and Seulong argued about something
 

"Really, just let me go and I..."
 

The sighted boy reappeared through the kitchen door with Junho and Minjun stayed cool in his place now that he had been seen completely.
 

"So you found your first love?"
 

Chansung asked as Junho and Wooyoung approached to sit in their seats
 

"That's right, but you'll have to wait to meet him."
 

Seulong smiled, pouring more rice wine into his bowl.
 

"I thought that..."
 

Taecyeon glared at Wooyoung and Seulong shook his head.
 

"No, he's really close to him. Is not the world small?"
 

Seulong asked with a smile and the others nodded.
 

"Taec ... I should go back to the room now"
 

Minjun whispered but Taecyeon had not heard him so he thought of getting between him and the guy named Seulong.
however, when he approached, there was a small touch between the guy shoulder and Minjun's hand. Was a sensation strange in the ghost.

His arm began to dissipate as small bubbles of light that didn't pass by before the eyes of the little psychic
 

"Hyung..."
 

Quickly he got up, catching the look of it all there while Minjun stepped back and ran to the room entering the closet.
 

"All good?"
 

Junho asked Wooyoung that he was still standing in surprise
 

"I-It's late..."
 

He said and Seulong nodded at his watch.
 

"That's right, we should go, right Woo?"
 

Wooyoung nodded frantically and Seulong also got up to say goodbye and leave with Wooyoung.
 

"It's a strange but very cute boy"
 

Taecyeon said about Wooyoung and Junho nodded
 

"Chansung thinks he looks like me."
 

Said giving a light blow on the knee of Chansung who sighed frustrated
 

"It was not his fault, I kidnapped him and forced him to tell me"
 

Junho said not to believe that Wooyung was that kind of person.

On the way Wooyoung did not say a word until they reached the house in a corner and got out of the car.
 

"Ahead"


Nichkhun let Seulong and Wooyoung pass without looking at the latter
 

"I'm sorry hyung, I had to attend a compromise, I know it's late."
 

Nichkhun shook his head, closing the door behind him.
 

"Okay, you can come in."
 

The lawyer said, pointing to the door of Minjun's room.
 

"Shall we go in together?"
 

Seulong asked Wooyoung but the child shook his head.
 

"No, there's something I should talk to Nichkhun hyung"
 

Seulong nodded and entered Minjun's room.
 

"We need to talk"
 

Wooyoung said with much effort against the coldness of the older man
 

"I thought you were not in a hurry."
 

Nichkhun said and Wooyoung clenched his fist
 

"N-No...that's not what I came to talk about"
 

Wooyoung could feel his tears filling his eyes but he was not going to cry, he had promised himself.
 

"So what is?"
 

Nichkhun sat down on the sofa looking at Wooyoung as he read his book
 

"I found Hyung ... he's at a friend's house in hyung. I saw it today"
 

Nichkhun lowered the book and looked at Wooyoung, there were his expressive round eyes.
 

"What?"
 

He still couldn't believe it
 

"I don't know, he was there and he tried to hide from me but I..."
 

"That's no, you go to meet a friend of Seulong's?"
 

He asked leaving Wooyoung confused
 

"First you kiss me and then you'll meet the boy's friends who likes you. Are you playing?"

Nichkhun tried not to raise his voice but anger filled his soul


"What are you saying? For the love of god hyung, I'm the one who is playing? Okay, I was wrong to believe that we shared the same feeling. I'm sorry for that, but you didn't have to treat me that way."
 

Wooyoung's eyes released a couple of tears that dampened the carpet under his feet and Nichkhun rose from his place facing Wooyoung.
 

"What do you mean?"
 

He asked trying to wipe Wooyoung's tears but was turned down
 

"You didn't love me, you didn't have to ignore me like that or talk to me coldly. It would have been enough to tell me, it's not like I'm going to force you to love me. If I bothered that kiss, you should have told me and already."
 

"Yes! I bothered that kiss"
 

"Then I'm sorry hyung"
 

"It bothered me because I wanted to kiss you first."
 

"Even so you-"
 

Wooyoung suddenly fell silent as he analyzed the last words of his hyung, his knees were shaking.
 

"Woo..."
 

Nichkhun whispered closer until he hugged Wooyoung's waist.
 

"Look at me, Woo"
 

He asked for a small blow on his back with his fingers when the red face of Wooyoung was in front of his and was able to approach once more to feel the soft bed that were the lips of the child.
 

The kiss froze like that for a moment, both of them had closed their eyes and concentrated only on the sensations that ran through their bodies until Wooyoung hugged Nichkhun's neck and asked him to move biting his lower lip. Then it was a faster kiss, an exploration that Nichkhun had wanted even without knowing it, it seemed that things were already well now.
 

"Hyung"
 

Seulong interrupted the scene, forcing Wooyoung and Nihckhun to separate.
 

"What's wrong?"
 

Nichkhun asked, clarifying his voice.
 

"Minjun hyung has moved"
 

He said with a smile and Nichkhun and Wooyoung looked at each other

 

I know everyone should be worried about Minjun's accident, am I too, but this update is a way of telling them that they have to send him the best wishes. okay? Please :o)