Chap18

Half Moon (Before Cross road)

Junho arrived at Taecyeon's house a little later than he expected, but that was not his fault. Chansung was a little, very, hard to leave.

"I'm home"

He knocked when he left his shoes at the entrance and saw the lights on, but no one answered.

"Hyung?"

He looked into the living room and saw Taecyeon, lying on the sofa with his arm covering his eyes while taking a nap.

"When are you going to sleep in your bed?"

Junho asked leaving aside the dinner he had bought for his hyung when the latter murmured something he couldn't understand.

"What?"

Asked Junho

"Don't go, Minjun."

Taecyeon whispered in a low voice and Junho shook his head, sitting on the floor beside Taecyeon.

"If you don't want him to leave, don't let him go. Hyung babo"

Junho complained and held Taecyeon's hand

"Go for it, hyung."

He whispered in a thin voice to reassure the taller.

When Taecyeon awoke, Junho had already left. But on the table there was a dinner ready to eat with a yellow note.

"Remember your hyung promise. Tomorrow we will go to Ilsan for my father's birthday so don't be a spoiler and get up early. Eat dinner and sleep."

Junho 

Taecyeon smiled and pressed the note on the edge of the table, picked up his chopsticks and began to eat dinner.

The next day arrived with a sun hugging despite the afternoon rainfall forecast, Taecyeon got up early and took his clothes preparing to leave.

He had thought about it all night, no matter how much he wanted to leave Minjun behind, something didn't seem to go well with Seulong. What could it be? The words he had said yesterday, all seemed so surreal, as if someone else had said them or maybe, is that he had never seen that side of Seulong.

Between his thoughts he could hear his phone ringing frantically and smiled at the Junho issue.

"Hello?"

He asked as if he didn't know who it was

"Hyung, this is just a "wake-up call" Are you wake up?"

Asked Junho with an adorable voice and Taecyeon nodded, a little stupid because Junho couldn't see him

"Okay hyung, we will leave at twelve so prepare your things."

"I will, I'll see you later, Nunneo."

As he cut the call, he sighed looking around. He had to pack his bags.

-----------

Minjun opened his swollen eyes, lost the notion of time crying until he fell asleep. He left his room, after taking a bath and looked around, the house was empty.

In the kitchen there was a brief note

"We thought you'd want some time alone so we went to the supermarket and got something to drink, take your time and think things through, you have not eaten since yesterday so have breakfast soon"

Minjun smiled, he knew it too. The truth behind everything Wooyoung said yesterday, it was all for his sake. He looked into the microwave and sighed as he found a plate served to him.

While he was having breakfast, he received a text from Seulong.

"Minjunnie ah, I invite you to dinner at my house, does it sound good? I will prepare the most delicious food you have ever tasted"

He looked at the bowl of rice and crab soup Wooyoung had made, the child was right after all. Being together would only be a pain for both, had to end this now or later would be more difficult and therefore more painful.

"Okay, I'll be there in the afternoon"

He replied simply, now he had to think how to say things. He was not sure of looking for Taecyeon, after what the tall one had said that day about not seeing again... but if he was lying?

His head began to ache just to think, there was no solution, I would never know because I could never ask. He touch his lips with the sensation of the first kiss, an event that would never be repeated.

The afternoon came in haste and the sun began to be overshadowed by gray clouds that began to fill the landscape.

"¡I'm going!"

Seulong almost ran to the door and opened to find his little love holding an umbrella

"You're here."

Seulong was going to kiss Minjun as he turned his face, landing his lips on the top of her cheek.

"It's getting cold"

He excused himself by rubbing his arms and Seulong smiled as he opened the way for him.

"Come in, the food is almost ready."

Minjun looked around, the walls upholstered with photographs and works of art. There was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling of the living room and the dining room which was also small gave a cozy feel. Minjun had only visited Seulong's house a few times after his trip to Busan, but now everything looked melancholy, sad.

"Sit down, I'll serve you in a second."

Minjun nodded and took a bite of his lower lip. All the words that he had practiced before and walked here, all of them were extinguished.

During the meal, the words used were simple. "Yes" "No" "Thank you." And though they were short words, they seemed to take in more air than usual.

"Everything is alright?"

Seulong dared to ask at last.

"There's something I have to tell you, Seulong."

Minjun whispered and Seulong swallowed hard.

"But first, let's have coffee in the living room, okay?"

The taller one got up and walked to the kitchen in a hurry, without looking back. Minjun sighed and stood up carrying the dishes to the sink and then sitting on the one-piece sofa, rubbing his hands.

Shortly thereafter, Seulong arrived with a couple of cups of tea and some muffins to accompany.

"These cookies are a secret recipe from my grandfather."

Seulong began with the idea of avoiding what Minjun wanted to say but as soon as he finished speaking Minjun cleared his throat.

"Seulong... please. Listen to what I have to say"

Minjun asked still nervous and Seulong was silent

"I've been very happy in this short time, I really have. However, things have not gone well lately and I know you know that. I think we went too fast and then...!

"Don't say it, I know. So don't say it!"

Seulong said in a weak voice, Minjun's tears began to run down his cheek to his hands.

"Could you think about me a little?"

Seulong ask then

"I did everything to make you love me, didn't I? I was with you day and night waiting. Why can not you love me? What is wrong with me?"

"No Seulong, it's not your fault. It's just that I... My heart... can't. I wish I could do something but I..."

"You Can"

Seulong sat down beside Minjun and took his hand.

"I'm going to make you love me"

Seulong whispered against Minjun's lips, catching his wrists against the sofa as he kissed his neck.

"N-No Seulong.... please. Don't do this"

Minjun begged through his throat but Seulong didn't stop, continued to lower his kisses to his collarbones and then stopped. He returned to Minjun's lips and forced his tongue into Minjun's mouth.

"Please stop"

Minjun's voice was almost off, Seulong bit his lower lip as a reprimand and Minjun groaned.

"N-No"

It was when Seulong took his hand away to lift Minjun's shirt that the latter was able to push him and run out of his house. He didn't look where he was, the rain was falling on him, covering his hair and his eyelids making his way harder when he hit someone.

"I'm sorry"

The old woman with whom she had shocked bowed

"Why should you pay for your parents' mistakes, little one?"

The woman said and Minjun was out of breath

"It's enough, let's see you smile"

The woman touched Minjun's forehead and pressed her thumb hard, when everything darkened.