hello :>

Abrupt Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi, this isn't the update that you've been waiting for. i'm sorry.

but please do hear me out! 

i actually have no plans of doing this at all until i finally get back to this fic and started writing again. i just want to leave it be and wait for myself to get back in the groove of writing for this ship. but i've been thinking about this for days, and thought maybe i should at least give you guys a word or something instead of just leaving you all hanging and waiting. and for that i'm genuinely sorry. 

but before i proceed, i just really want to thank every single one of you who have read this story. especially the ones who had been with me from the very beginning. i'm surprised to know every now and then that there are still people reading, re-reading, and even waiting for this to be updated. i feel really greateful because part of me knows i don't deserve that kind of support i get from you guys. and big part of me feels guilty for just dipping out. and again i'm sorry and thank you. 

honestly, i have no plans of discontinuing this fic. i want to finish this. if not soon, sometime in the future, maybe. however, the hope i've had for this fic have decreased over the period. but whenever i remember how fun it was to write this and whenever i get to interact with all of you readers, it just gives me a sense of pride. and somehow it also gives me hope that i'll be able to comeback to this and continue. 

it's been years... geez, i can't believe it's almost 2 years since i updated... but it's been years. my writing has drastically changed. i've changed. and to be honest, i don't find the same enthusiasm that i used to have over this ship anymore. i guess everyone knows how we've been through a lot by merely supporting these two even as an individual and artist. and i think that plays a big role on why i can't seem to get back to this even though i've been actively writing again since last year. 

now, i honestly dont know when i can get back to this. but i don't want to discontinue it. however, i also don't want to hold myself accountable about something that i'm also not really certain. but the best thing i could probably say right now is i'm not sure when i can get back and write this fic. and even if i do, there's probably going to be a lot of changes. i'm probably not going to be w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter