Feelings

Life as Taeyeon

A/N: Thank you so much for the comments and subscriptions! I hope you continue to enjoy the story ^^

 

The only reason I got some sleep was because of the alcohol. I feel sick and my head hurts. Why did I have to try drink so much? I can’t get Tiffany out of my mind. I don’t know what to tell her. I’m going to tell the company I’ll work on the OST from home. I don’t want to leave my room.

“Taeyeon... “ I hear a husky voice call from behind my door. My heart beats out of control. I hope she doesn’t come in.

“Are you still asleep?” she calls again.

I don’t reply.

“About yesterday...” she pauses for a while, “Um.. I.. I have to meet Sooyoung now so we’ll talk later okay.”

But I don’t want to talk about it Fany-ah. People can do silly things when they’re drunk all the time. The only problem is I’m not drunk anymore but I still want to kiss you.

“Ahhgg” I groan then I put my pillow over my head.

After a while I get up to get some breakfast. I drag myself out the room like a ghost. Sunny is in the kitchen. I had no idea Sunny was still home. She looks dressed to go out. I turn and begin to silently walk back to my room.

“You have to eat!” she calls.

I sigh and walk back

“You’re banned from alcohol for forever.”

“I saw you kiss Tiffany before. It’s like a family thing!” I blurt out

“I think you know it’s not the same if you do it Taeyeon.”

I don’t know what to say to that so I don’t say anything. It’s not the same?

Sunny sees me stuck in thought and slaps my back.

“Ow!”

“If you regret it just tell Fany you don’t remember.”

 

*Tiffany POV *

 

I’ve been discussing the charity concert with Sooyoung at her house. We’re busy looking through pictures of clothes which I usually love doing but I can’t concentrate since Tae is still on my mind. Was she just drunk?

“Fany-ssi” Sooyoung calls and I look back to the clothes designs.

“Sorry.” I simply reply however Sooyoung doesn’t seem satisfied.

“You keep spacing out. Usually you’re so focussed way more than me. Gwaenchana (Are you OK)?”

Fany-ah why do you have to be so obvious!

“I’m fine, just...”

“Just?”

“Yesterday I was drinking with Sunny and Taeyeon at the dorm and.. Taeyeon kissed me..”

Sooyoung coughs from the surprise, “TAEYEON DID? AND THEN?”

“She went back to her room.”

“Alone?”

“YAH! SOOYOUNG!”

“Was there tongue?”

“OH MY GOD !SOOYOUNG!” I bash her arm with my fist then I stand up and face her ,“IT’S JUST A MISTAKE RIGHT!”

Sooyoung hesitates for a bit, “It’s just a mistake.”

I thought hearing that would make me relieved but it didn’t. If I talk to Taeyeon later I wouldn’t even know what to say. If I don’t bring it up Taeyeon won’t say anything. Maybe I’m freaking out too much. It was just a Peck and I’m 28. I’ve kissed some of the other members before and it wasn’t a big deal. Should I just keep quiet?

 

*Taeyeon POV *

 

I spent the day at home. I tried to get my mind off things by redoing my nails which usually takes about the whole day. I also played with prince and Ginger. I want to play more but now I need to practice the OST to record tomorrow. I have to make sure I get it right since I didn’t go the company today. This song is so difficult. It’s called U R. I even helped write some of the lyrics for it but I just can’t get it to sound how I want.

“You are ~”

“Is that the song for the OST?” I hear an unexpected but very familiar voice so I look up from my lyric sheet to see Tiffany now in front of me.

“FANY-AH!” I shout from surprise but then I bash my face with the sheet for over reacting.

She laughs, “I live here remember.”

She’s acting normally? Didn’t she want to talk about yesterday?

“Can I hear the full song?” she requests

“Ah.. I haven’t got a recording yet. I can’t get it to sound how I want.”

“Maybe I can help.”

She sits down next to me and looks over to the lyric sheet in my hand. My heart beats fast as if I haven’t been living with her for 13 years. I can smell the fruity fragrance of her hair.

“I’ll sing it for you.” I say getting up so I can put some distance between us.

“The top star Taeyeon is going to sing for me! “ she jokes and gestures to herself.

I smile. Why is it that you’re the one that gives me stress but also takes it away?

U R by Taeyeon Link :https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VtOdSAxCufY

 

I finish singing and Tiffany looks stunned for a moment before she realizes I’m done, "OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SO GOOD TAE! YOU SANG PERFECTLY!” she says excitedly and gets up to hold my hand but stops.

Still overwhelmed by my own performance I look away and put my lyric sheet on the table next to me “That was the best I’ve sung it.”

I turn my head back to her then with one of those smiles she only shows me she says “It must be because of me.”

*dogun dogun dogun*

“....”,I move closer staring at her eyes then her lips which still have some light pink lipstick on. I can feel her breath when she puts her hand on my shoulder.

I look back up to her eyes that are now straight in front of me. She breathes deeply then lightly pushes me back, “We... We can’t.” Tiffany says in English before she steps back and rushes to her room.

I can hear my heart beating.

I think I’m in love ...with Tiffany.

With a girl...With my fellow member... With the boy crazy Tiffany. Out of everyone why does it have to be Tiffany?

*Flashback 10 years ago *

After 3 years of training I’m about to debut. I’m now the leader of a group called So Nyuh Shi Dae . The name could be better but maybe it will grow on me. Everyone in the group is working hard to fulfil their dreams. I hope I can do a good job as the leader. Luckily I have Stephanie ,now she’s called Tiffany, with me. Over the past 3 years we became really close when everyone went to visit their family I even stayed at the dorm so she wouldn’t be lonely. Her Korean has improved a lot from her studying everyday. She now talks away happily even if it doesn’t all make sense. I was right about her being outgoing and she talks about everything to me like she has no filter. I’m always scolding her, now that we’re debuting she needs to think before talking. Today as well we’re all up late practicing our debut song ‘Into The New World’. We’ve been practicing this song for forever. Finally it’s time for a short break.

“Taeyeon-ah!” Tiffany runs up to me with a big eye smile, “Remember that book I was reading.”

“Twilight?”

“Yes! I finished it! You must read it! It’s really good I’ll lend it to you!”

“Fany-ah you have the English version you know I can’t read that.”

She pouts, “Well they’re making a movie when it comes out you’re definitely watching it with me. The subbed version.”

“Araso (I got it), is it really that good?”

“YES! I think I told you before but it’s about these vampires. And the main character Oh my god he’s so perfect. His name is Edward Cullen. He’s a vampire but he doesn’t drink human blood. He’s just really cool and he’s kind. He’s always there for Bella. I want to marry him ”She says swooning after her long excited story.

“YAH! FANY-AH!” I shout and she looks surprised, “Are you divorcing me!”

She bashes my shoulder with her hand and chuckles, “I’m not! You’re my wife but Edward is my husband.”

“You’re two timing! I even saved you from all those bugs!” I joke again

“I’m not! You’re still number one taeyeon!"

“And that boyfriend you had in America!” I tease again

She pushes me, “Tae!”

You like too many people Fany-ah and you talk to boys different from how you talk to me. Even though it’s cute.

 

*Present *

 

Tiffany POV

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

My heart won’t calm down.

I hug my pillow while sitting on my bed.

Taeyeon was about to kiss me again right? She was staring at me really intensely. What if I didn’t stop her? Tae looked so... Handsome?

I put my thumb on my lip for a moment. I didn’t...not like it the first time.

What am I thinking?

I can’t kiss taeyeon! I mean we can't kiss again! That’s definitely a bad idea!