First Kiss

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all finally arrived at the company none of them were a stranger to. Dahyun and Saeun who got extremely close after their little hangout last night was walking around and laughing their off. Jeongyeon who noticed how almost her whole group is falling for the new member and felt a feeling she never felt before. Jealous. 

Jeongyeon was still in denial about Saeun thinking that she is just here for the money and is gonna play with all of their feelings. But at the same time she can't help but feel happy being around the taller girl. She mentally cursed herself trying to keep her cool and not get her feelings get in the way. 

Twice split up into 5 group of 2:

Sana/Momo

Mina/Chaeyoung

Dahyun/Jihyo

Tzuyu/Nayeon

Saeun/Jeongyeon

Again there's always the 4 people left out angry they didn't get to go with Saeun. Anyways they all left to different room except for Saeun and Jeongyeon. They didn't have anything to do for today so just hang out around the company. 

After they met a few other groups they ended up in a empty recording studio and just relaxed on the couch. 

"So how long would you be with us?" Jeongyeon asked out of curiosity.

"When ever you guys disband?" 

"That long?!?"

"Well I mean it's for you guys pleasure and plus y'all were begging for it too" Saeun said trying her best not to sound annoyed which failed miserably.

"Sorry we didn't know JYP would literally make someone join just for us I thought he would remove the dating ban" 

"Ehh it's fine your member doesn't seem to mind anyways" 

"Yeah they don't"

"How about you?" Saeun scooted closer towards Jeongyeon.

"I-I dont" Saeun gave Jeongyeon a quick peck on the cheeks and moved away leaving her madly blushing. What a lot of people don't know is that before joining the group Saeun had always been attracted towards Jeongyeon even before Twice debut. 

*ring* *ring*

 Saeun: What do you want?

JYP: Aishhh why so mean? Huhu

Saeun: It's already bad enough I'm doing this but it's worse when you keep ringing my gawd damn phone so what do you want?

JYP: You know I have a camera in the room right 

Saeun: Mwo? Nobody uses this room tho 

JYP: Eh safety precautions anyways if y'all some alone time use the janitors closet haha

Saeun: Haha my plus nothing is going on

JYP: Nothing my I saw what just happen a few minutes ago

Saeun: Omfg you are such a ---

*click*

"UGHH" Jeongyeon instantly jumped when she saw how angry Saeun was because nobody actually sees this side of her.

-Dorm- 10:32 PM-

Since everyone was hungry Saeun decided to cook some food with a little help from Sana. Who kept saying the most obvious things like 'tomatoes are red' which Saeun founded being really cute. 

Anyways beside those two lovebirds the rest of the group were in the living room talking and doing their own thing. Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Nayeon were part of the group that was fine with the dating ban and just wanted to focus on being an idol. Well they notice that the rest of the group were getting mad at each other until Jihyo interrupted.

"Guys she's meant to date all of y'all why the hell are you guys mad?" The statement from Jihyo made all of them think for a bit. 

"So that means we can do anything to her?" Mina asked innocently. In return the 4 other nodded. 

"Just don't be too aggressive she might not like it" Nayeon added. After that little conversation all of them sparked up an idea. But before they could do anything they looked over and saw Sana already making a move by back hugging the taller girl. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter