You're What?!?

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saeun started becoming scared of course and hugged Momo tighter. The younger girl could hear scratching noises somewhere in the dorm. After 5 minutes of looking around Saeun thinks she found out where it was coming from and build up the courage to walk towards it. 

As she walked towards her room and the lights she found a cute little puppy staring back at her.

"What the hell? How did you get here?" The little puppy started running around and jumping on the taller girl. But then Saeun noticed there was something on the collar, a note. It read: Take care of little Yuki P.S. She's already potty trained -JYP 

"Ah great 5 girls and a puppy" Since it was already late Saeun decided to go to sleep with the puppy next to her. That didn't go all too well though since the Yuki kept walking around the and wanted to play. 

"Yah! Sit yo down!" Saeun yelled and the scared puppy listened and laid beside the tall girl. 

-6:25 AM-

"OH MY GOD WHEN DID SANA SHRINK?!?" Jihyo yelped causing everyone in the whole dorm to wake up and run to her. Twice was extremely confused when they saw a puppy standing right in front of them. 

"Ahh guess y'all met Yuki" Saeun came out with her eyes barely opened and picked up the puppy. 

"JYP gave us her as a present, surprise" 

"OH MA GERSH ITS SO KYUTEEEEE" Dahyun literally took the Yuki out of Saeun's grip and began showing her around the house. 

Soon after that incident everyone quickly changed and got ready for their schedule. But before Saeun could leave Yuki bit onto her pants preventing her from leaving. 

"Aish we running out of time just bring the dog" Nayeon said and Saeun listen.

In the car the 5 girls watching Saeun were extremely jealous since the dog was sleeping peacefully on Saeun's lap and the girl just petting it.

"Hmph why can't I be a puppy" Sana whined quietly next to Jihyo.

"Y'all so dumb it's a ing puppy chill out" Jihyo said.

"But that puppy gets more love than I do" Now it was Mina's turn to whine. 

"Then go sit on Saeun's lap then I wanna hold Yuki" Dahyun suggested and 5 girls stood up in the moving van. 

Dahyun quickly took the puppy and literally all 5 girls lunged towards the poor girl. But thanks to Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Nayeon, Saeun was saved from being suffocating by the girls. 

"Y'ALL FATASS SHE CANT HANDLE 5 GIRLS" Jihyo yelled and everyone moved away. 

"Ok since she's still ing sick I will let Sana hang out with Saeun for the day since she's more gentle than all y'all" Nayeon said before pushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter