Surprise!

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Japan-

The girls started trying to figuring out every way to track their Maknae. While the 4 girls were doing that Sana was clinging onto Dahyun making her hella annoyed and that was when she had enough.

"Ok y'all dumbos need to chill the and get SANA OFF MEEEE!!!" Momo tried helping the poor girl but it was no use. The leader watching from the side was just tired and wanted her sleep, but she knew they weren't gonna shut up until their Maknae comes back. That was when she decided to text JYP. 

Jihyo: They're fighting again -_-

JYP: Where is Saeun?

Jihyo: Went out with a girl 

JYP: Oh ma god dis girl hold on 

*10 minutes later*

JYP: Ok she's coming back and you girls are gonna go to Switzerland ;)))

Jihyo: NU UH I WANT TO SLEEP

JYP: Ahh too bad byeeeeeee

Of course anyone would be mad if they had to leave a date early and that was exactly how Saeun felt. She barely left for 30 minutes and was already suppose to leave the country. Fortunately for her Krystal wasn't mad or anything and decided that they would go out when the two are in Korea instead. The 10 girls were currently at the airport getting ready to board. The Maknae who would always interact with fans and camera was now just standing quietly, with a cold expression behind her mask. 

 

Nayeon noticed and tried nudging one of the girls to do something, but they were obviously too scared to. That was when she gave them 'if you're not I'm gonna' look, all 5 girls started panicking but the eldest got tired of waiting and approached the younger girl. Saeun was just standing there when Nayeon went over and just hugged the girl before whispering in her ear. 

"Eh? Cheer up ok? the girls cares about you a lot" All the taller girl did was just nod and just hugged her unnie for fanservice of course. That was when Saeun noticed how nice Nayeon smells even though she was wearing a mask. (A/N: Btw Imma slowly add more members, enjoy)

As they were finally walking onto the plane Nayeon was holding hand with Saeun, making all the fans take a ton of pictures while the 5 girls were just pissed. The rest of the other members were suspicious of course but didn't say anything cuz Nayeon was the oldest. When they all got to their seats turns out it was in age order meaning Tzuyu and Saeun were once again next to each other. Now was the part everyone hates, sitting on the plane for 12 hours. 

The plane soon departures and Jihyo went back to her sleep while the others were doing their own thing. Saeun ignored her surrounding and was listening to music while playing on her phone. That was when she got a text from JYP.

JYP: According to Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter