Only Mine

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing up the filming for their new album the girls were back in their van, extremely tired. Saeun had just finished packing up the stuff and when she entered the van, everyone was dead asleep even Yuki. She just smiled at the cute sighting and sit in an empty spot, which was next to Tzuyu. Saeun was back to her usual self where she couldn't sleep so she just played on her phone. 

The ride was going to be at 2 hours long so it was also gonna be a painful, as all of them sits in the same position for that long. It was also late at night so thank god there wasn't any traffic. For a good hour it was quiet no sound besides the car moving. But then Saeun started hearing tapping noises and was freaking out until she figured out what it was. Tzuyu was too tired to even realize her head was hitting the window, so Saeun quickly moved the girl's head to her shoulder. And soon out of nowhere Saeun gets a text from JYP once again. 

JYP: Ayeeeeee great job on the contract 

Saeun: Yea yea what do you want now?

JYP: Aish chill I wanted to reward you so since you are doing well I will buy you anything under ₩500000

Saeun: Hmm you know my favorite groups right?

JYP: Yea?

Saeun: I want all of their albums that's signed 

JYP: -_________- 

Saeun: ;) bye bye

The Maknae quickly put away her phone so she wouldn't see her CEO response. And as she was doing this she woke up the girl beside her. 

"Why are you not asleep yet?" Tzuyu said as she climb on the taller girl's lap. 

"Mianhae I can't sleep" Saeun said looking down, but after a few seconds of silence Tzuyu cupped her face bringing it up and connected their lips. Both girls cheek started heating up rapidly and so was their hormones. The younger girl unconsciously dug her hands under Tzuyu's white shirt and run it along the girl's abs. But before anything could get out of hand Yuki woke up and started barking making the two youngest to freak out and pull away from each other. 

"Ugh Yuki shut the up" Jihyo yelled out with her eyes still closed, but the loud leader was what also caused everyone to wake up. Their manager out of nowhere yelled out something that made all of them jump up instantly. 

"You girls want anything from Shake Shack?" All of the girls started yelling out what they wanted making a huge ruckus in the van. Twice Manager could only guess what they wanted and started ordering random things since all of them were talking over the other. While this was going on Sana made her way towards Saeun all the way in the back. 

The Maknae just starting teasing her favorite squirrel making the rest of 3 girls become jealous as hell. Tzuyu on the other hand was still blushing thinking about how that was about to be their second time doing it and just stayed quiet. 

-10 Minutes Later-

Everyone was quiet again eating their beloved burgers in their half asleep state. Saeun and Dahyun were just sitting on the ground in the middle of the van, playing some board game. Mina who started becoming more aggressive ever since the little incident at the company sat behind the taller girl and hugging her. 

The two unnies started noticing how all of them were fighting for Saeun so they decided to add more fuel to the fire. Nayeon and Jihyo were trying to make up a plan just to play around and soon figured out one. 

"Hey Saeun come here I need a pillow" The eldest member yelled out and the youngest listened, making her way towards Nayeon where the two sat together. They frowned at what the oldest did but that's all they could do cuz you know 'respect your elders' xD

-Dorm-

As soon as they got home they passed out right on the couch. Fortunately the filming would be the last schedule for the month so they could just sleep all day. But soon they all slowly woke up and went wash up before starting off the day. Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Jeongyeon were lazy so instead of going out they decided to sleep more in their room. 

Saeun on the other hand went out to walk Yuki an hour ago. Just as Jihyo and Sana were cooking breakfast a knock was heard on the door. When Momo opened the door the mailman handed her a huge box that was for Saeun. 

"Uhh what the hell is that?" Jihyo pointed towards the box with her spatula.

"Um I dunno it's for Saeun tho" Momo said and Saeun entered the front door giving the dancer and mini heart attack. 

As soon as the Maknae saw the box she instantly knew what it was and let go of Yuki leash, letting the puppy run free around the house. Saeun literally looked like a kid open her present on Chrismas morning which instantly made SaMoTzu's hearts melt. 

Jihyo quietly walked over and looked inside the box

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter