Leader and Maknae trouble

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the girls gathered up at the hotel room due to all the ruckus that was made. Dubu was actually in huge trouble and the only way she got out is by hiding behind Saeun. While that was happening Jihyo was trying to calm everyone down and Nayeon being no help just recorded everything. Not all of the girls were causing trouble tho Tzuyu just wanted to sleep while Yuki took this chance to jump on the bed. 

"Girls remember Saeun is for all of us so it doesn't matter who kisses her" Jihyo explained making the rest settled down as they thought about it. The young leader knew for sure Sana was starting to go crazy again so she signaled the Maknae to do something. But unfortunately she was still in her half asleep state and didn't noticed Jihyo and was just dozing off. 

Then soon one of the girl somehow slipped away and also having the other a chance to lunge towards Dahyun, making Saeun defend the tofu and ultimately getting kneed in the crotch. Resulting in her laying on the ground grabbing her private area in pain. Sadness manager soon entered the door and was confused by all the girls being in one room. 

"Yah! Go back to your rooms I don't have time to deal with this" All girls being scared went back to their respective rooms including Yuki. Saeun was still on the ground with Momo sitting right next to her worried as hell. Mina on the other hand was forced to follow their manager to set up breakfast. While all of this was going on Tzuyu was just resting peacefully.

"HAHAHA I RECORDED SAEUN GETTING HIT" Twice was currently in their van going to their first destination. Then there's Nayeon and Chaeyoung laughing their off. Saeun wasn't to happy tho after she watched the video and found out it was Jeongyeon who had injured her. Dahyun was still trying to get away from Sana and the poor Maknae was stuck in the middle once again. 

All Jihyo could do was watch since she wasn't bout to get a hit today. So of course Saeun was natural on her own. Being their first day in Switzerland was hella tiring for just the first day. The ride was loud due to laughters and screaming. Poor Dahyun just wanted to get away from the two shibas. And Tzuyu just wanted to get better. 

When the girls finally arrived everyone was forced to split up and Saeun ended up with the two shibas. While walking around and exploring Sana kept pulling the poor Maknae. And that's when they stopped by a ice cream shop. Being already cold Saeun didn't want to eat anything cold. But that plan was soon interrupted when she felt a pair of lips on hers and the taste of vanilla. After this happened the cameraman just sighed loudly since he knew he had a lot of editing to do later to cover this up. 

The random pecks kept going on for another 10 minutes so the cameraman just turned his camera off and ordered himself an ice cream. 

Mina, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon were a group and while the eldest wanted to walk around and take pictures. The JeongMi duo wanted Saeun to stop being pissed at them. So Nayeon being a lowkey third wheeler thought of a plan herself to make them shut up. And that plan was put into action when she ran into the 2Sa couple. 

"Oh hey Saeun" The older member walked over and planted a kiss on the maknae's lips making everyone jaws literally dropped. 

"Aww the Twice TV5 is gonna be like 5 seconds of y'all running" The cameraman yelled out and started pouting. 

"WHOAAAAAAA MAKNAE GETTING ALL THE GIRLS" Chaeyoung yelled out from across the street which caug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter