Troll Leader

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be honest Saeun wasn't actually angry. It just helps calm everything down when she yell since that was the least expected thing so everyone quiet down. Saeun felt kinda bad when she made four people leave the room.

The one who looked the most scared was Tzuyu, who Saeun thought was literally gonna burst into tears. 

"Tzuyu-ah go to sleep now" Saeun said in the most nicest tone she had and Tzuyu listen then dragged Saeun to their room. When the door closed everyone sighed loudly. 

"Ok guys I doubt Saeun is gonna leave us" Jeongyeon said. 

"But we gotta make sure and make another plan" Sana said and everyone agreed. 

-Tzuyu's POV-

"Hey I'm sorry alright?" Saeun had been trying to make me feel better for a good 10 minutes now. It was pretty cute tho since she would pout everytime I'd look away. Me playing hard to get wasn't easy too since she pinned against the door and our face are constantly close to each other. 

"Close your eyes" I demanded and she complied. I leaned in and gave her small pecks.  For the first time I could actually tell she was enjoying it since she was smiling the whole time. Slowly my hands traveled under her shirt. 

-No One's POV-

Out of nowhere Saeun's phone rang making her quickly pull away leaving Tzuyu feeling unsatisfied. 

Saeun was gonna pick up the ringing phone until Tzuyu stopped her. 

"Saeun please" Tzuyu begged making Saeun hesitate. She finally gave in and continue what they were doing. 

Back in the living room the others were figuring out a plan with Momo and Mina whining like crazy. 

"HOLY SHUT UP" Jeongyeon finally snapped and yelled causing the two to instantly stop. 

"Oh I got one" Sana said and quickly told them. 

-Few Weeks Later-

Twice was back to practicing again but this time for a special stage and one of their album songs. Saeun was still practicing with WJSN which made her got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter