Cold Eyes

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of those cold nights where Saeun was walking home from her schedule. Usually by the time she gets back everyone was already asleep and Saeun would just sleep with the little puppy on the couch. 

But today it was different. Since today the first episode for her new Kdrama released and the Twice's members were extremely hyped. So when Saeun entered the dorm everyone was so focused on the screen they didn't even noticed her, including Yuki. 

Well one person actually noticed, Tzuyu. Who quickly approached the tired girl at the front door. 

"Did you walk home again?" Tzuyu says before she cupped Saeun's cheeks. 

"Yeah I'm really tired not tonight please" The taller girl then proceeded to walk to them empty bedroom. As soon as everyone heard the door slam they finally recongnized their Maknae is home. 

Since for the last month or so Saeun was busy filming for the Kdrama, the only person who actually spent time with her was Tzuyu. So now everyone was becoming desperate to be next to the girl. 

"Jihyo can I pweaseeee sleep with Saeun tonight?" Mina started begging the leader which made Sana and Jeongyeon to do the same thing.

"Aish this is such a mess just go Mina" The penguin proceeded to run to the room while Tzuyu and Momo watched with a unimpressed look. 

"Oh by the way Blackpink is coming tomorrow" Dahyun brought up randomly making everyone look at each other confused. 

"Why who the hell invited them?!?" Jeongyeon raised her voice. 

"Uhh you guys do know that Saeun likes Blackpink right?" Sana added on. 

"Huhu we're doom" The Twice's dancer yelled out as she plopped herself on the couch. 

-Next Day with Blackpink- 

 The Maknaes being maknaes Lisa and Saeun were busy making a fort in the living room and playing with the puppy. And the other three members of Blackpink talking to the nine remaining members in the kitchen. 

Even though Sana was highkey jealous she just stood there hugging on to Jihyo arms. Well a bit too tight since it was turning red.

"Have you girls heard our companies wanted us to have collab?" Rose brought up. 

"Oh for real? It'll be fun practicing together then" Nayeon responded and the conversation continues. While everyone was busy listening Jeongyeon noticed something weird. Rose kept glancing to where the Maknaes were and smiling. The short haired girl quickly nudged Sana who also noticed this. 

(A/N: Jihyo trying to mess with the others after she saw a RoSaeun moment xD)

"Hey let's all play games Dahyun just bought a new video game" Jihyo said and everyone agreed. As everyone was settled in the living room. Jisoo and Lisa were laying under the fort while Saeun there just third wheeling with Rose sitting next to her. When the first round started Jihyo quickly texted Saeun. 

Jihyo: She's all yours ;) 

Saeun: Wait what?!!?

Jihyo: ;)

Saeun being the oblivious girl she is didn't know that Rose was giving her hints. 

-2 Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter