Mistakes were Made

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day passed by and the girls were pissed. And since they two were apparently dating, the 7 girls didn't let them anywhere near eachother. Saeun was currently walking around the lobby of the hotel late at night. That was because Krystal had called her and if the group heard anything relating to another girl. All hell would break loose. Unfortunately for her Momo was also a sensitive sleeper and followed her. So while the maknae seated in the lobby's couch talking to the other Maknae. Momo was just listening and started becoming jealous. As the phone call ended the dancer quickly made her way to the elevator. 

By now Saeun had already noticed the girl since they were going to the same place. In the elevator they were standing far apart. Of course the Maknae was used to this and was confused. After a minute of nothing happening she decided to move closer. 

"Momo?" The younger girl poked the girl's arm but got no response. So she stood infront of the dancer where Momo just avoided eye contact and look at the ground. 

Soon the elevator opened and the dancer was just gonna bolt her out of there to avoid Saeun. But that plan was quickly scratched off when the younger girl closed the door, and literally pressed all the buttons. Knowing she would be in there for awhile, the dancer went back to her corner. And the Maknae just stood infront of her. 

After the elevator passed by a few floors Momo felt a soft pair of lips pecking her forehead multiple times. This promtly made her start blushing madly but was staying in the same position with her arms crossed.

-5 Minutes Later-

Finally the elevator ride was over and the two made their way to their room. Thinking that Momo was still mad her, Saeun just sighed loudly and followed the dancer. When they entered their room, fortunately for them nobody woke up and it was pitch black when they closed the door. That's when the taller girl was pinned against the door before feeling light pecks on her lips. 

Momo soon wrapped her hands around Saeun's neck deepening the kiss. While their hormones were building up, the door randomly unlocked and open hitting the Maknae's head.  

"Yah Saeun I can't sle-- oh oops" Jihyo voice interrupted the two and Momo quickly pulled away, while the Maknae was holding on to her head. 

After promising Momo something. The couple went to the other hotel room where they laid next to each other. Saeun was mentally praying Sana doesn't wake up early and starts yelling and making a ruckus. Anyways the Maknae and leader were just cuddled up talking about random things. That was because jet lag was a and they gotta get used to being this close to each other. 

"Yah why do you smell like Momo?" Jihyo asked after smelling a familiar scent.

"She caught me talking to Krystal, gotta cheer her up somehow" Saeun explained as simple as possible and the leader just nodded. 

-Morning @Thrill Walk- 

"HOLY IM GONNA PEE MYSELF" Dahyun voice could be heard from a mile away as she clinged onto Sana. 

Twice was back again to filming and now they were at the thrill walk. The girls were either scared to death or jump

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter