Comeback Schedule

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow was actually the only free day Twice would have, since they are gonna be pretty busy so Jihyo decided to give them some slack....and ahem some free time with Saeun. Jihyo had already made a mental schedule on who and who is gonna spend time with Saeun and how much time they can. Momo already got her cute kiss with Saeun so Jihyo decided for Sana to be next since she started missing her parents a lot and needed someone. 

Saeun's POV

As everyone gathered in the living room on the couch, I found out tonight was movie night. We all decided to watch The Grudge since it was night time and all of us just wanted to get spooked. When the movie began playing I noticed Jihyo whispered something to Sana. At first I didn't care since it wasn't any of my business but then Sana right next to me. 

I was gonna do some random hand movements to Jihyo until I got a text.

Jihyo: Give her some love ;)

Saeun: B b but my lip

Jihyo: Aye it's fine 

Saeun: T-T better buy me food later

Jihyo: Arraso now do your thing

I put my arm around Sana shoulder and she instantly hugged me. Her being a bit shorter than me my nose was right about her hair and damn did it smell nice. 

The beginning was starting off slow so most of the time everyone was just whispering. Sana who got ahold of my hand started playing with it like a little kid and probably the cutest I saw all year. 

"Who wants popcorn?" Dahyun who was in the kitchen yelled out and the group responded with 'ME ME ME' 

The whole time I felt someone watching me but every time I looked over to the girls they were all looking at the TV. Sana apparently also noticed this and calmed me down. 

No One's POV

Jihyo enjoying the movie but then got a text from her manager which made her pretty pissed off. 

Manager: Your comeback is moved to next week so you Girls are probably gonna start working till midnight

Jihyo: Wait what why?

Manager: JYP wants fans to get to know Saeun and get her some love 

Jihyo: Oh trust me she's got enough love 

Manager: Sorry can't change the schedule Night

Since everyone was having a good time Jihyo decided that she would tell them tomorrow. Anyways what Jihyo whispered to Sana was for her be careful while kissing Saeun because you know they probably would ;) 

Right now was actually a good time for those two since no one is watching them and this scene is kinda dark making I harder to see anyone. Sana decided to make the first move and gave Saeun multiple kisses on the cheeks pretty close to Saeun's lips. Saeun instantly knew what this meant and started praying for her lips not to die. She turned and there lips connected making Sana instantly smile. 

While those two were busy making out everyone was just screaming their off due to the scary scene. 

"OH MY GOD TZUYU YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HER" Jeongyeon yelled at the top of her lungs after turning around and seeing the long haired girl.

"YAH SHUT UP" Tzuyu screamed back and threw a pillow right into Jeongyeon's face. 

"OWWWW" 

-After the Movie- 

Sana had actually ended up sitting on Saeun's lap and falling asleep snuggled into her neck with her hands resting on Saeun's abs. 

Saeun's Phone:

Jihyo: I see you ;)))))

Saeun: -.- it's a contract

Jihyo: Hey I know you have feelings for one of these girls 

Saeun: ?????

Jihyo: Stop being in denial -_-

Saeun:  I'm not 

Jihyo: Uh huh just admit it

Saeun: Fine I like Tzuyu

Jihyo: :O have y'all kissed yet?

Saeun: No 

Jihyo: BOIIIIII 

"TZUYUUUUU!" Jihyo started calling Tzuyu and Saeun was trying to get up to stop her but couldn't do instead threw a empty water bottle at her head. 

"YAH WHO WAS THAT?" Saeun gave her a glare. 

"Everyone go sleep now it's late" Nayeon yelled and everyone listened and went to their respective room. Saeun carried Sana to her room and gonna go to her shared room with Tzuyu until someone grabbed her wrist. It was Mina. Saeun kneeled down beside Mina.

"Mm what's wrong?" Saeun asked concerned if something has happen.

"Can you lay with me for a bit?" Saeun then proceeded to lay down with Mina laying on her arm. It was late a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter