Only a Contract

Twice's Girlfriend [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please all we want is one girlfriend or boyfriend" This is what JYP kept hearing since Twice anniversary. Every few days Twice would enter JYP office asking for the same thing every time and he was starting to get extremely annoyed and finally decided that they could be with a person but he has to pick that person. That person was Saeun.

She hadn't been training at this company for that long or that short time period either, so she would be perfect as a new member of Twice. Even though this was a really bad decision he can't take Twice begging him everyday and they are even starting to skip schedules too trying to have a little mini protest. 

-JYP Office- 

It was early in the morning when Saeun got a call from the company saying JYP wanted to meet her which got her suspicious since he never called her into the office but just continued to comply with his command. 

As she entered she sat down on a black leather chair in front of JYP. 

"Ok so you joined our company wanting to debut into a group right?" Saeun nodded to scared to say anything.

"So I'm gonna put you in Twice 1. Because you are ready to be in a group and 2. Twice is begging the hell out of me about having someone they can date" JYP finished his statement making Saeun instantly frown. 

"So you want me to date 9 girls?" Saeun asked in case she heard something wrong.

"Yes" 

"Ok what do I get out of this?!?" Saeun started getting annoyed knowing that she's only in a group for someone pleasure and not for her talents.

"You will get to compose an album with who ever artist you want, be paid more money, and live with 9 pretty girls" Saeun mentally facepalm herself at the last reason that was said. 

"Fine" Saeun instantly signed the contract and JYP inform of all the things she needs to do today. 

-Twice Dorm- 

"Jihyo! Someone is calling you!" Jeongyeon yelled from the living room while playing with her legos. Jihyo who was busy washing the dishes ran and picked up the call that was from JYP.

Jihyo: Hello?

JYP: I have decided to give the group a girlfriend

Jihyo: Really?!?

JYP: Yes but she's gonna be a new member and you guys are gonna have to share

Jihyo: Aish we were talking about each of us getting a girlfriend not one girl for the entire group, do you know how hard that would be for us?

JYP: Well do you want to share food among 18 people?

Jihyo: Uh no 

JYP: I thought so get used to the girl she's in coming in a few hours 

*click* 

After the phone call the pissed off leader ran to the living room screaming at the top of her lungs for everyone to come. Everyone came out shocked since it was a rare sighting to see Jihyo mad. 

Jihyo then explained the whole situation to the group. Some were happy and some were not because since when do people like sharing their partner. Anyways as they were all were yelling and creating a tiny war in the dorm. Saeun had finally arrived with all her things. As Twice heard a knock on the door everything became dead silent. 

Sana who was one of the people excited about Saeun opened the door and stood there frozen after seeing how good looking Saeun actually is.

"Ah you must be Sana" Saeun bowed making the older girl blush. Saeun introduced herself and ending it with a smile that melted most of them. Jeongyeon who was part of the group that disagree with all this invited the girl in. Saeun quickly went and unpack her things in Tzuyu's room since shes the only member that sleeps alone. 

"Oh my god she actually extremely hot" Sana yelled out and in return got covered by Mina. 

"She can hear you Sana shut up" Mina said.

"We all know who the lucky one is here" Momo said and everyone instantly looked at Tzuyu. She raised her hand in defense.

"Mwo I didn't do anything" 

"Hey Tzu we should switch room" Sana locked arms with Tzuyu trying to persuade the younger girl.

"Nah" 

While all that was going on Saeun finally finished unpacking and decided to check on the group. As she walked out everyone looked at her in silent. The silent was broken down by Momo empty stomach calling for food.  

"Well I can cook dinner if you guys are hungry" Saeun scratched the back of her head as she headed to the kitchen. Jeongyeon decided to help since she can cut stuff without holding the knife the wrong way unlike ahem Nayeon. 

Saeun was busy cooking until she got a text from JYP. She turned stove to a lower setting and texted him. 

JYP: How's the girls?

Saeun: Awkward as hell

JYP: Aishh they ask me for a girl and now too scared to approach them omfg

Saeun: Eh better for me I don't have to do anything

JYP: You obviously haven't read the contract throughly, it also says you have to get close to at least 2 of them to continue the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter