Flu season

SJ's short stories

It's flu season, and Leeteuk keep on nagging at the others.

Purely fictional

Pairings: Eunhae, Yewook, slight Kyumin
Character appearance : Leeteuk (WELL DUH) Heechul Shindong

Suitable for minors ~^^V

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Ah chuuu~” Yesung sneezed. “OMG, can you go visit a doctor or something? Wear a mask for Goodness’s sake. You have been sneezing for the last 2 days.” Leeteuk complained as he walked pass Yesung’s room. “Hyung, it’s only a flu.” Yesung replied causally. “Yah, a flu, but it can turn nasty. Everyone is catching a cold because of the weather, better take care of yourself, we are gonna travel to a lot of places this month, I can’t afford to have everyone sick! Eunhyuk is down, as goes to Sungmin and Kyuhyun. I am warning you, with the rate of your flu syndromes, Ryeowook will get it sooner or later and if he gets the flu, I am holding you responsible.” Leeteuk said as he grabbed a mask and threw it to Yesung. “But hyung.. I cant help it.. I am really fine, going to the doctor will be such a waste of money!” Yesung protested. “Yah, waste of money, when it gets worse, don’t come to me and beg me to let the managers to allow you to rest. We have only 9 people now on stage and I don’t need 8.” Leeteuk just waved him off and went back into Eunhyuk’s room.
 
“How are you feeling?” He asked as he entered the room. Eunhyuk was lying on the bed, back facing up and reading a book. "Better.. But my headache is getting worse." "The more you should get off that book and sleep." Leeteuk said as he took the book away and tucked Eunhyuk to sleep. "It's already 1am, have some sleep, we are flying to Taiwan the day after, you should be better by then." Leeteuk told Eunhyuk who was moving about under the blanket to find a comfortable position. "Tell Donghae I am sorry that I can't accompany him tonight." Eunhyuk yawned. "I will  have some sleep." "You too hyung." Leeteuk said and smiled at his dongseang and walked out to the door to find Ryeowook peeking into Yesung's room. He stood there and smile as he watched Ryeowook jumped on Yeaung, making Yesung screamed in fight, before pulling him down for a hug.

"HYUNG!" Ryeowook shouted and jumped on to Yesung who yelled out in shock. "Ryeowookie! you are back!" Yeaung smiled as he pulls Ryeowook down for a hug. "I am!" Ryeowook hugs back. "I miss you so much.. Ahhh chuuuuuuu." Yesung sneezed again. "I told you to put a mask!" Leeteuk walked in and broke the hug by pulling Ryeowook away from Yesung. "You are sick." He pointed at Yesung. "Go see a doctor and take some medicine, before cuddling with Ryeowook." Leeteuk said as he pulled the boy back when he wanted to go near Yesung. "Aish, Wookie, you know how weak you are , when you have a flu, stay away from him." He said and ignored the latter's whine as he pulled him out of the room and back upstairs. "Go and bathe." He told the pouting latter.

"What's wrong with him?" Heechul asked from the counter. "Yesung is sick and I forbid him from going near him." Leeteuk explained. "Ryeowook will get sick soon, you can never stop that boy, he will be cooking some food for Yesung soon." Heechul laughed. And he was right about it. The two of them looked at the latter who came into the kitchen and started to dig ingredients out of the refrigerator.

"Ryeowook, it's 1:15am and you are going to cook? I thought I asked you to bathe?" Leeteuk stopped him. "Donghae hyung is bathing." Ryeowook turned back and said. "Then use the toilet is my room." Leeteuk said as he placed the ingredients back into the refrigerator as Ryeowook them out again. "Shindong hyung is inside, let me cook!" He whined. "Teuk, just let the kid be. Sooner or later, he will definately get the flu. It's the season now." Heechul sighed. "You cook, I will bring it down, if not, wait for your turn to bathe and go to sleep." Leeteuk said sternly. Ryeowook pouted and looked at Heechul for help. Before Heechul could say anything, Leeteuk spoke up. "Don't even try to help him, Heechul. You know how weak he is when he has flu." Heechul just shrugged and patted Ryeowook's back. "Fine." Ryeowook sighed as he started to cook, leaving Leeteuk shaking his head in disbelief.

"What are you cooking? It smells so nice!!!" Donghae exclaimed as he walked into the kitchen. "Chicken soup. I had also made enough for Hyukie hyung." "Yesung hyung caught the flu?" "Yep.. I wanna bring this down to him and check on him ... But Teukie hyung doesnt allow me to...." Ryeowook pouted. "I am sure after he drinks this, he will be recovering soon. You can always call him, like how I did everyday when Hyuk is sick. He doesn't allow to me to go near Hyuk too." Donghae sighed. "But it's the flu season, no matter where I go, If I am unlucky , I will still get it..." Ryeowook pouted again. "You should know that your conditions when you are sick. It's terrible. No way." Leeteuk said as he walked in. "But I already did Sukira with Sungmin hyung and recorded songs with Kyuhyunnie." Ryeowook said and Leeteuk immediately placed his back of his hand in Ryeowook's forehead. "Aish, why didn't I thought of that!" Leeteuk hissed. "in that case, if you are sick, you have to get shots." Leeteuk sighed. "No!" Ryeowook protested. "Then you had better pray hard. We are travelling around alot in this month, I can't afford you to be sick. You will be weak and I will be missing out 2 members , in fact, 2 lead singers , because Yesung will definately not listen to me and stays with you." Leeteuk sighed as he lead back against the counter. "I am gonna drink plently of water and sleep early, so i wont be sick!" Ryeowook siad as he pour the soup into two different container. "Sleep early? It's 2am now wookie, not early at all. Leave the pots there, i will wash it, have a shower and go to sleep, you too Donghae.." Leeteuk shook his head and took the two containers into his hands and went out of the dorm. "The naggy umma is here~" Heechul sang as he walked into the kitchen to grab a drink. "Ahhh, he is just worried that we will be sick! Nothing wrong with that! I am going to bathe!" Ryeowook smiled and skipped into the toilet. "Why is he so happy?" Heechul asked. "Beats me." Donghae shrugged.

"Aint you two supposed to be sleeping?" Leeteuk snorted as he spotted Eunhyuk and Yesung watching TV on the counch. "Cant sleep hyung, the weather is killing my nose. Ahhh, what is that?" Eunhyuk shirked when he saw the containers. "FOOD!!!" Yesung jumped up and took it from the leader. "I am finishing it all, aint he sleeping?" Yesung asked as he opened the container and sniffed the soup. "You know him yourself." Leeteuk snorted and went to check on Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Sungmin was reading a book and Kyuhyun playing his starcraft.

"It's 2:10am and why are you two still up?!" He growled. "Hyung, we cant sleep, the weather is killing my nose." Sungmin complained. Leeteuk just shook him head and went out of the room to see Yesung his lips. "Isit so nice?" He sighed as he went to sit beside him. "It's Ryeowook's love! of course!" Yesung replied, almost making Eunhyuk choked. "I am still drinking, hyung." Eunhyuk complained. "Hyung, you should sleep, we can take care of ourselves." Yesung patted Leeteuk's back. "I am just worried, we are gonna travel alot the next few weeks, from Seoul to Japan to Mainland to New York to Paris and then back to Seoul and the SJ-M members to Taiwan and Hongkong after that. I dont want anyone to..... AHHHH CHUUUU!" Leeteuk sneezed. "You got it~ Hyung, we are fine, but you should really stop worrying and have some sleep. Have some Wookie's soup,  i still have plently, it really helps." Eunhyuk said as he poured a bowl of his leader. "Hmmm.. it's nice." Leeteuk said as he drank it. "Of course, Ryeowook made this!" Yesung said as though he was a proud mother of a successful child. "Okay, i get it." Eunhyuk said and continued drinking.

The next day, Eunhyuk got better from the flu and was allowed to go near Donghae. "EUNHYUK!!!" Donghae shirked when Eunhyuk hugged him from the back. "Thanks Ryeowookie, for your soup~" Eunhyuk messed Ryeowook hair as he stood there pouting. "Why are you better and yet Yesung hyung got a fever." Ryeowook shrugged and walked away into his room,pouting. "He is jealous." Donghae laughed. "Awwww, how is my fishy doing?" Eunhyuk asked, smiling. "I am fine, of course, happy to see you, i am partically dying everyday, without seeing you." Donghae answered.

"Thanks to my soup." Ryeowook cut in as he lean against the wall watching his two mushy hyungs. "What are you doing?" Eunhyuk asked. "Cooking." He answered and walked into the kitchen. "How i wish i can be like Sungmin hyung or kyuhyunnie. Both sick at the same time." "everyone knows that you are such a baby when you are sick, so no." Shindong answered. He was eating in the kitchen before Ryeowook walked in. "Can you bring it down to Yesung hyung later?" Ryeowook ignored his tease and asked. "Yupps, no problem." Shindong nodded.

"Ryeowook ah, why are you cooking again." Heehul asked as he walked in the kitchen. "Yesung hyung is not getting better, he has got a fever.." Ryeowook complained. "Ahhh, cook more okay?" Heechul said as his glazed followed Ryeowook. "Why?" "Because your leader, or umma, is sick too." Heechul laughed. "THAT PABO!" Ryeowook laughed. "RYEOWOOK, I HEARD THAT!" Leeteuk's voice rang through the dorm, causing more laughter to erupt. "He really shouldnt have gotten so close to the sick members. That's why he wants you and Donghae to stay away from sick people." Heechul laughed. "And he got himself sick. It's the flu season hyung, we are travelling alot this month, you need to take care of yourself, we cant afford for the leader to be sick!" Ryeowook replied. "I HEARD YOU! JUST WAIT TILL MY FLU IS OVER, YOU WILL GET IT." Leeteuk replied from his room. "Hyung, i am not cooking for you." Ryeowook said. "MIANHAE." and all the members laughed. Poor Leeteuk.

The End

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am sorry if this story doesnt make any sense. :((