Pouting

SJ's short stories

 

Ryeowook is upset and Yesung is determined to find out why.
 
It's purely fictional.
 
Pairings : Yewook
 
Suitable for minors ^^V
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Care to explain why is there a pout on your cute face?" Yesung asked as he sanked on to the cushion beside his pouting boyfriend. The latter looked at him before turning away and heaving a disappointed sigh. "It's nothing." He said and attempted to get away before Yesung asked deeper. "Uh uh. you are not allowed anywhere until you tell me what happen to you." Yesung held on to Ryeowook's small wrist before he could even get up. Ryeowook stared back at his sweet boyfriend before standing up and sitting onto Yesung's laps. Yesung smiled and hugged him when he did that. Ryeowook never spoke a word. He closed his eyes and laid in Yesung's embrace and with Yesung's soft patting on his arms, he felt asleep. Yesung only realised Ryeowook had fallen asleep when he tried to ask him why was he so sad. 
 
"Aish. Fouth time this week." Yesung cursed himself at his failure to make Ryeowook open up to him for the fourth time this week. It has been almost a week that the cute little adorable smile of his boyfriend had disappear. But replaced with a pout and that disturbed Yesung alot because he wasnt getting all the whines and cuddles that he was used to when Ryeowook was on a happy mood. "Why at least, he is still sticking to me, which means he is not angry at me... but what is with those pout?" Yesung sighed as he scooped the boy into his arms and headed for their bedroom. He tucked Ryeowook into the covers and switched on the aircon, making sure that it was comfortable for the latter, after all, he didnt want his boyfriend to be feeling uncomfortable. "Haiz, sometimes i wonder why do i have Kyuhyun as my boyfriend. How i wish that he could be 0.1% like you." Sungmin spoke when he entered the room and closed the room behind. "What brings you here?" Yesung asked, ignoring Sungmin's comment. 
 
"Perhaps the same as you? Trying to cheer this kid up. But anyways since you are here and he is asleep, i shall come back later." Sungmin said as he studied the atmosphere. "Sungmin ah, can you do hyung a favour?" Yesung managed to ask before Sungmin opened the door. "Yes hyung?" Sungmin asked and noted everything that his hyung had asked him to help out with. Yesung thanked him and then went back to Ryeowook's side. He his hairline and was surprised to find Ryeowook had a small bump on his forehead. "What the heck happened?" This made Yesung even more worried about what excatly had happened to his boyfriend.
 
Everyone in the dorm could see that Ryeowook was not in the mood to do anything that day. He would wear his usual pout and sit on the counter, watching the two goldfishes in the tank and using his fingers, tracing their path and spacing out into his own world. "What happened to him?" Donghae asked as he sat beside Hyukjae who was consistently switching the channels on the television. "No idea." He said as he glanced at Ryeowook and then back to Yesung who was staring at Ryeowook beside the counter. "and he is just standing there and staring at his boyfriend, staring into nothing." Hyukjae scoffed. "I think there might be reason though." Donghae said and then peck Hyukjae on his cheeks. "What will you do, if i am ever upset?" Donghae poked the now smiling Hyukjae's cheeks. "You will never be upset with me." Hyukjae smiled and kissed Donghae on his nose. 
 
Later that day.
 
"Ryeowook-ah" Yesung called out to the latter who walked to his bedroom without even eating dinner. "Ryeowook?" He called out as he pushed the bedroom door opened. "Yesungie, what are all these?" Ryeowook asked in shock when he see many giraffe pushies on his bed. Yesung picked one up and walked towards Ryeowook. "Well, you see, i couldnt find the reason why you are so upset and pouting almost everyday, so i thought the only thing to make you smile was giraffe. So i had asked Sungmin to help me get them." Yesung said as he hugged the smaller male. 
 
"Hyung, you dont have to waste money... they are expensive." Ryeowook looked up to Yesung, pouting again. "What should i do to make this pout go away? Kiss it?" He smiled as he leaned in to give his now blushing boyfriend a kiss on the lips. "Is the pout gone yet?" Yesung asked as he studied his shy boyfriend. "No." Ryeowook looked down, trying to hide his blush. "Then i shall kiss it until it disappears." Yesung said and raised Ryeowook's head up with both of his hands. "Hyung...." Instead of responding to Yesung's sweetness, Ryeowook broke into tears."Ryeowook... dont cry... tell hyung, what excatly happened." Yesung knew that Ryeowook was finally opening up to him, because he was crying and hugging his hyung. He always does that 
 
when he was upset and needed someone to talk too. "You aint spending time with me anymore, i thought i was becoming a burden, someone childish and annoying. I thought you love me no more..." Ryeowook sobbed. "Silly boy, is that why you are so upset for the past week? You could have just ask me. If i love you no more, would i keep asking if you are okay, cuddling with you when you are asleep and etc?" Yesung smiled as he carried Ryeowook up and lean against the window. Ryeowook hugged him tightly and buried his face into his neck as he was being lifted of the ground. "I thought is because you didnt know how to tell me..." Ryeowook admitted. "What kind of mind do you have, darling? You are always thinking too much." Yesung sighed and hugged the boy tightly. "There, i promised that i will spend more time with you and wouldnt let you have this insecure feeling anymore. Okay?" Yesung smiled as he craddled the boy. "It's my fault..." Ryeowook sobbed. "Nah, it's not ~" Yesung sat down on the bed and placed Ryeowook down and started to tickle his side. 
 
"EEEKS!" Ryeowook shirked. "You looked cuter when you smile." Yesung said and pass one of the pushie to his now smiling boyfriend. "Promise me that you will never leave me and the kids?" Ryeowook asked as he faced Yesung who was staring at him. "Kids?" He looked stunned for awhile. "Ryeowook, that is alot of kids...." Yesung answered after looking at all the giraffes on the bed. "deh, Yesung appa !" Ryeowook giggled. He couldnt help to smile and laugh at his little pabo. "Silly boy." He said and kissed Ryeowook. "Hyungie, thankyou for making me feel secure." Ryeowook said after that. "You could have just ask me when you are unsure, so you wouldnt have to think so much. Remember this Ryeowook ah, I will only love you and only you forever. Saranghae." Ryeowook smiled and hugged Yesung tightly. "Nado."