Apologise? So not my type.

SJ's short stories

Yesung wasnt in a mood and had made a terrible mistake.. will he put down his ego and apologise to Ryeowook, before things turned ugly between them?

Pairings : Yewook ( slight Kyumin & Eunhae )

Suitable for minors. ^^V

This is purely fictional. Dont take it seriously ^^V

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apologising.. no.. this word is never once in my dictionary when it comes to apologising. I am not the type who would go for the extra miles to apologize just for a small thing that I had done wrong. But if i could change this stupid mindset of mine. Things wouldnt had turned out this way... Ryeowook and I had been all sweet and lovely in the past years.. but recently, our relationship seemed to be a little shaky and rocky. We would argue over little things but I would never apologise. Because it is not in my dictionary. He was avoiding me for almost a week now. It was clear. Clear to everyone. He would come home from his schedules and went to other members instead of me. It all started because of a stupid shirt...

I wasn't in a good mood after argueing with my friend over a trival matter. But i should have known better than to let my emotions get the hold of me and took it out on the members. Ryeowook was extremely tired from his musical practises and ss4 preparations. He had not slept for 4 days straight and I just had to blast at him... "WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE THE HELL OF ME ALONE? I TOLD YOU THAT I WASNT IN THE MOOD." I had shouted at him. "So be it." He threw my shirt at me and went out of the dorm. "what's wrong with you? You could have said it properly, he rushed back because of your text saying that you are upset, he didnt even had a time to rest, and he is late for his musical practise now because you are too busy argueing over a shirt. He is your boyfriend, he helped you ironed it, washed it. What is wrong with you? Kyuhyun, call Ryeowook." Sungmin snapped at me. "Did he eat his dinner yet?" I heard Kyuhyun asking. "No, he rushed back straight after his schedules for an arguement." Okay.. Sungmin.. that was so uncalled for... I sat on the bed and thought of what happened just now..

( The bold and italic words are Yesung's thoughts after he thought back on what happen. )

"Hyung.. are you okay?" Ryeowook asked as he entered the room. "I am just tired.. really.. what does he treat me as? A toy? Even though i am an idol, i still treat him as my friend, i just couldnt meet him in any time he wanted. Why cant he understand?" I threw my phone on my bed. "Hyung.. it's okay.." Ryeowook smiled. "It's not okay. It's not." I ranted and pushed him away when he wanted to hug me. I shouldn't have done that. "I will get you a drink, you need to calm down." He said. "I do not." I hissed. I shouldn't even hissed at him. I didnt mean to do this but.. i just couldnt control my own emotions. He ignored me anyways, and went to get a drink for me. "Ryeowook, i aint in the mood for your jokes now." I should never started this. "I aint joking hyung, you really need to cool it. Have a drink." He offered me a packet of green tea. I was fumming mad, somehow green tea just remind me of my friend who i just argue with. "I DONT WANT TO DRINK!" I took the packet and threw it across the room, causing a mess near my bed and my favourite shirt was just there. Oh , Yesung... what have you done. You had never threw a temper on Ryeowook. ou always controlld it well.. Why today? I mentally cursed myself when i realised it was our 3rd year today.  "Hyung...why are you being like this?" Ryeowook asked softly. He walked towards the mess and started to clean. If... if only i was observant enough, i would have stop my actions, he was crying... but my anger just took over me so freaking bad that i was blinded. "And now my favourite shirt is ruin, all thanks to you. Thanks to you, Ryeowook." I scolded. "I am sorry... I will help you clean..." He said shakingly. If only... if only.. i had heard his shaky voice.. then i would have stopped.. I shouldnt even started... He stood up and took my dirty shirt up. "LEAVE IT THERE." I hissed. I dont even know why I was so angry. "But.. it has the stain and I can help you wash it away, it's your favourite shirt.." He said. "WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE THE HELL OF ME ALONE? I TOLD YOU THAT I WASNT IN THE MOOD." I had shouted at him. "So be it." He threw the said shirt at me and went out of the dorm.

( Back to the room)

I cursed as i sat up on the bed and looked at the shirt in my hand... Ryeowook... I... I didnt meant to snapped at him. Especially it was our 3rd year, i made him cry and made him late for his musical practise.

After that day, he had not spoken to me or even looked at me... it had been a week.. I could see that his health was getting worse... all I needed to do was to apologise but it wasnt in my pride or anything to apologise. Sungmin had been avoiding me too. The other members who werent in the dorm when we argue, seemed to also sense the tension between us. "Hyung, are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked me as I opened a can of beer. "Yah, just... thinking about Ryeowook." I answered. Honestly, I am. "Speaking about him, what exactly happened, we asked him, over and over again, he just wouldnt talked about it. It seemed pretty bad, because Donghae said that he wasnt even eating right nor sleeping properly." My heart fell when i heard what Eunhyuk had said, it was all my fault.. "plus, he hasn't been sleeping much too.. I remembered a week agao, he hasnt been sleeping much either.. like for 4 days.. because of musical and ss4 preparations. Poor Ryeowook.. and now that his musical finally ended, i thought he could at least rest abit, instead, he is stressing himself out in the preparations, we really cant have him doing this..he will collaspe any moment. By any chance, you know what happen? I heard about the fight.. dont tell me it's still ongoing? it's been a week." Eunhyuk's words just hit me right on the head. Yes, it has been a week.. "Stop drinking and answer me!" He whined as he stopped me from putting the can to my mouth.

"I had never snapped at him before.. and i did it on our 3rd year... can you believe it? He was crying, he hasn't been sleeping well, and was late for his musical practise.. just because I threw a packet of green tea and it stained the shirt i am wearing now." I sighed. "You are really an idiot and a jerk." Eunhyuk shook his head. I really am.. "I...." I wanted to say that i was sorry about it, but apologising.. isnt what i would do. "Too much pride and ego, hyung, put them down and apologise to him." Eunhyuk snorted. "How did you.." I was shocked. "Hyung, i know you ever since i am young, idiot." He snorted and I laughed. "But i never did it...before." I looked down. "Fine then, happy ignoring each other then." He patted my back and i sighed. We stayed in silence for awhile as we sat by the balcony and looked at the night view of Seoul. "Tokyo London New York Paris, Oppa Oppa~" Eunhyuk's phone rang. "It's Donghae." He smiled and picked up the phone happily, but his expression changed after that. "Okay, i will be there." He said and hung up the call. "What?" I looked at him. "Ryeowook, he collasped." I frozed. Ryeowook collasped? "Yah, you coming?" He shouted at me when he changed his clothes. I picked my sweater up and followed him quietly. It was my fault that he was like this. If i hadnt argued with him, he would be eating nicely and sleeping soundly and none of this will happen...

"What happen? Where is he?" Eunhyuk was more worried than I was. "He is in the ward now.. Having a drip, he should be okay after that, he collasped during the dance practise. I dont get it, i dont get why is he pushing himself so hard." Kyuhyun said. "He is punishing himself." Sungmin said. "Huh? For?" Donghae asked. "He believed it's his fault that Yesung-ssi is angry with him." Sungmin explained looking a me. Wow... Yesung-ssi, Sungmin really am angry with me.. I looked up at him and I could claerly see the anger in his eyes. The rest stayed quiet. I didnt know when I started to cry until Eunhyuk passed me a tissue. I ... it wasnt his fault... that stupid Ryeowook. He is not only punishing himself, but also me.. "You really have to apologise..." Eunhyuk said as he bought me a drink. It was green tea.. I teared even more when i looked at the green tea. "Why are you crying? Ryeowook is just receiving drips." Siwon asked when he arrived after his drama and gotten updates from the rest. He was shocked that I was crying. "Because of me.. he is having shots.." I said and wiped my tears away, before they rolled down again. "Hyung, it isnt that hard to apologise.. just put down your pride and ego.. Ryeowook is your boyfriend, someone important to you, i am sure of that, the way you love him, the way you cuddle with him. why must you carry your pride and ego around him.. or even us?" Kyuhyun started. I looked at him. "Really, you should relax and just be yourself, around us. You used to be more hyper, annoyingly random and not to mention, irritating, but ever since your friend came back from Spain, you changed.." Donghae added. "In sense of?" I couldnt quite apprehend what they were saying. "You changed... your tone, when you speak, your patience level... hyung, you are getting affected by your friend that you dont realised you had changed.. I am not saying that it's bad... but.." Siwon said, but i stopped him after i saw the nurse walking out of the ward with Ryeowook. "Wookie.." I started as I walked straight to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked and bowed to the nurse. "Yes.." He said and then Kyuhyun brought us back to the van, because reporters and fans were crowding around. Sungmin stayed behind to do some paper work. The rest of the members gave the both of us some time alone and waited outside the van. I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually listening in. "Ryeowook... I didnt mean to let you collaspe... I.. I just ... dont know what is wrong with me..." I started as I helped him up the van and then close the door after I hopped in beside him. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" I asked as I hugged him tightly, trying to gain back the warmth and scent that i had missed for the whole week. "...i might have ... made hyung angry..." He started to sob as he hugged me back timidly. "... No... You didnt... Ryeowook.. you didnt.. it was my own fault.. the members said i got too affected with my friened.. he was my best friend last time.. but.. I guessed things changed and I... I am so ... so.. sor.. sorry.. Ryeowook." He pushed me back a little. "Hyung, what did you say?" He asked. I felt so weird out a sudden, like I am freed from a burden. "I am sorry, Ryeowook. I shouldnt have started the arguement, i should have taken care of you better, i should have treated you better, but not shout at you because of this shirt on our 3rd year." I kissed him after that. "But hyung... it shows how you treasure my present.. this shirt was the first gift i gave you." Ryeowook smiled as he leaned back into my embrace. "I do treasure it..baby.. I do, but I treasure you more.. and... are we okay now? I can't stand another minute without you with me.. or ignoring me.. baby" I asked him carefully. "Yes.. we are, hyung." He nodded his head. "Wait a moment." I pushed him up softly and looked into his eyes. "Never ever do this again.. okay? torturing yourself like that. It hurts here..." I pointed to my heart and pinched his nose. He nodded cutely and hugged me. "I am sorry too, hyung." "No... it's my fault. I am sorry, Ryeowook." and I kissed him again.

"WOW! HE SAID HE WAS SORRY.!! HYUNG ACTUALLY APOLOGISED!!!" I heard Donghae' voice outside. Putting down my ego and pride, to apologise... isnt that hard at all. I guessed a new word had been added to my dictionary after this incident.

The End.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thankyou!!! OMG!!! Thanks for subscribing and looking forward to my stories. I was so shocked at the number of comments even before I upload a chapter o.. Love you guys so much ! Thankyou!