It's snowing..

SJ's short stories

It's snowing and he miss him alot..

It's purely fictional.

Pairings : HanChul

Suitable for minors ^^V [A/N : Don't read it when you are in a very depressed mood. ]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's snowing and my heart is breaking.. As the time passes by slowly, i find myself suffocating.. It's killing me slowly, ripping my soul apart.. Tearing me into pieces.. Smashing my remaining dim of hope.. trashing my remaining shimmer of light... punching me into a complete darkness.

It's snowing and I couldn't feel a thing.. I was numb.. everything seemed so blurry.. my vision became watery as tears of pain... tears of sorrow beats and fights their way down my cheeks.. Leaving a trail of pain as I stared at the empty road in front of me..

It's snowing and this emptiness in me..it's killing me, taking every little bit of hope and oxygen away from me... The heavy atmosphere...drowned me..and my numb and sore feelings.. Don't go.. Please.. Don't leave me here.. all by myself.... You are suppose to be with me..

It's snowing and my heart is bleeding .. Do you not remember the times we had together? Do you not remember how happy we were together? Don't mind what they say.. You are who

you are...You are just who you are supposed to be.. Why are you afraid about? Was it that shameful to be with me? Why aint you brave enough...to face it? Or am i not worthy enough for you to love... for you to trust..

It's snowing and I remembered the first day we met... you smiled at me so brightly... so lovingly.. i couldnt help but smile back... do you remember?

It's snowing and you gave in to me everytime... you gave in to my temper... you gave in to my requests... you didnt even complain about playing with me or being too close with me... until i confessed... you were shocked... i expected you to push me away.. but you didnt...

It's snowing and it was winter then... you gave me the warmth i needed during that winter... the new breed of love... the new kind of feeling i had. I was smiling.. the winter that year.. was the warmest and loveliest winter i had in my entire life.... now... i was all alone... all alone...

It's snowing and it's cold.. My heart is cold.. It's numb.. frozen from the pain you instill in me... you left without a word.. you walked out of the door and left without looking back..

It's snowing and the white flawless flakes resembles my tears as they fell freely from the sky.

It's snowing and the white flakes reminds of me of you.. How soft you were.. How pure you were.. How much fun was had together..

It's snowing and I am alone.. You promised we will be together but where are you?

It's snowing and I stood by your room.. a place where i can always find you.. Your room, your scent.. are all untouched.. Because I want to be reminded of you.. I want to remember you.. Remember all the things we did before.. Remember all the laughter.. All the love we had before..

It's snowing and I want to remember you, your everything. Your scent, still stays on the bed , your scent still stays in my heart. Can you see ? Can you see how much I loved you , how much I miss you?

It's snowing and I lit up the fireplace.. The fire burns, fighting to keep the atmosphere warm when the depressing winter surrounds me and drowns me.. The fire.. It burns, dances and flickes like it was trying to survive under the strong wind.

It's snowing and it hurts .. Please let the fire burn... burn me away.. burn my sorrow away.. burn my trust and life away.. burn them all away. .

It's snowing and the fire isnt able to warm me up like how you did.. last winter... it's cold... i am cold... my heart is cold..

It's snowing and the wind is blowing.. the whistle of sadness it blows.. I looked into the sky... Can you hear me ? Do you know how much I miss you? Please come back to me..

It's snowing and the wind blows stronger... blowing my tears dry... blowing my heart away.. blowing my sorrows away... blow them all away..

It's snowing and the river had frozen... frozen as hard as solid... like my feelings... the water below.. stop flowing... like my tears... they were numb.. i was numb..

It's snowing and i let out my hand to catch some falling flakes.. they were soft... like your touch... they were white..and they aint you...

It's snowing and it's getting dark, i stood by the doorway hoping for your return.. but you never did...

It's snowing and i piled up some snow and dived into it... trying to escape from the reality i am facing...

It's snowing and it's just too cold for me to handle... everything losts its meaning when you aint with me....

It's snowing and I am dying ... without.. you.. by my ... side... my life is ... nothing...

It's snowing and it's sad... because i missed you so much that my heart was cold.... i missed you so much that.. my tears were over flowing.....

"Hey Princess! I am home.. YAH KIM HECCHUL, WHY ARE YOU IN THE SNOW. YOU WILL CATCH A COLD." You shouted..

It's snowing and you pulled me into a hot bathe with you as i cuddled close to you, gaining to warmth I needed the whole day.

"What's is wrong with you?" You asked as you cooked some hot soup for me while i was sneezing away.

"I miss you.. very much..." was the only thing that i could respond before sneezing again.

"Pabo." You laughed and brought me into your embrace, i love your scent.. "It has only been 7 hours since i am out." You knocked my head.

"You left me alone... 7 hours in hell..." I replied... looking down...

"Heechul ah... you pabo. I love you. I will never leave you alone. you are always occupying my heart and my mind." You said as you kissed me.

"Hannie..." I whispered and smiled.

It's still snowing and I am in your embrace, lying lovingly against your scent and warmth.

It's still snowing and it's beautiful, with you in the picture.

It's still snowing and I with you.

It's still snowing and I love you.

 

 

The End