It's not love.

SJ's short stories

Ryeowook wanted .. but Yesung rejects him.

Purely fictional.

Pairings :Yewook, implied Eunhae and Kangteuk.
Character appearance : Henry

NC-16. (I dont think anyone follows this at all ~^^)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryeowook whined as Yesung pushed him away gently again and shook his head for the tenth time. " me, hyung!" Ryeowook pouted and tried to pull his own pants down but Yesung stopped him. "I said, No. Ryeowookie. No means No. and please for the love of God, the term we use is making love.. not whatever you had just said." Yesung said sternly as he pinned the latter's arms to his side. He mentally cursed Donghae for telling and teaching Ryeowook these things. Ryeowook was closed to tears. "Hyung... I thought you loved me... why are you rejecting me?" Ryeowook's voice shook. "I love you, but this isnt the love i wanted, Ryeowookie.. this isnt love." Yesung smoothed the smaller boy down. Ryeowook's tears fell out of his eyes as he looked at Yesung in confusion. "Then what is love?" The younger of the two asked. "Love comes from the heart, not from lust and wanting your body... my boy." Yesung said lovingly as he took Ryeowook into his embrace and placed kisses on his forehead to calm the crying boy down. "I don’t understand." Ryeowook shook his head. “What do you not understand my dear?” Yesung asked as he the latter’s hair softly. “I thought couples always do that when they are in a relationship? I thought they always did that… I don’t know how... but I know Henry always does it with his boyfriend… he said it’s love… and he is teasing me because I have not done it yet…and you are rejecting me…” Ryeowook’s voice shook again.

Henry was well known in the school as a relationship player. He had a record of dating 4 different guys in just a week and probably had all the way. Nobody actually talked to him, but Ryeowook was the only friend he had and who was willingly enough to be his friend. They were from the same class in the music school they were studying at. Yesung was also from the same class as them, same goes to their clique of friends, Donghae, who was Ryeowook’s cousin, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Kangin, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Heechul, Hangeng, Kibum, Siwon and Shindong. Heechul’s family owns the school and hence he was pretty much respected around the school, as well as his group of friends. Donghae and Eunhyuk had been dating ever since they enrolled into this school. They had known each other from young. Leeteuk and Kangin only meet each other in school and since Yesung was Eunhyuk’s hyung, he pretty much know about Ryeowook from young too, just that he wasn’t so close with him, until the boy came into the school with his cousin because of his music talents.

“Ryeowookie, I am not rejecting you… I just don’t want you to regret after doing that. It’s your first time and it’s very precious, you can’t just give it away like this, you have to protect yourself and give yourself time to be ready instead of giving in to peer pressure… you have to fully trust that person you are dating with, before you do it, or else you might end up getting hurt really badly and it’s gonna be painful, here, mentally, in your heart. I can just make love to you at any time, but the question is.. do you trust me? Are you ready?” Yesung reasoned out with the latter who was sobbing and pouting. “Of course, I trust you! We have been dating for 2 years! What do you mean by...ready?” Ryeowook whined. “You will know when you are ready, my dear, see my point? You aint even sure what you are doing now. You are only acting like this because of what Henry or Donghae had said to you. And are you sure, we will last forever? I am not talking about the trust like the trust between us, of course you trust me, but I am talking about the future, Ryeowookie, the future. Do you trust that I would be able to take care and pamper you throughout your life? Do you trust that our relationship will be steady? Not that I don’t trust it baby, I trust it fully and I would gladly want to spend my life with you, but just what if, I am asking… just what if… there is no future for us. Do you really not regret giving yourself to me? Ryeowookie, love isn’t about .” Yesung explained as he took Ryeowook’s hand into his.

“But Donghae hyung and Eunhyukie hyung…” Ryeowook started. “How long have they been dating?” Yesung asked, smiling. “9 years…” Ryeowook mumbled. “Exactly. And us?” Yesung asked. “2 years..” Ryeowook whispered. “Ryeowookie, love isn’t about having and receiving pleasure from it, it’s about the heart and effort, I still love you as much as Donghae love Eunhyuk, nothing will ever change the love between us.” Yesung said as he turned Ryeowook around and hugged him. “Really? You mean it?" Ryeowook whispered as he slowly make eye contact with Yesung. Yesung smiled and nodded while his younger lover's hair. "Hyung… I am sorry..” He said softly after a while. “Awww.. there isn’t a need to, my baby is just growing up.” Yesung pecked Ryeowook on the lips. “Now, shall I send you home? It’s late already.” Yesung looked at the time. “What? Erm.… I... kinda of... told mum that I had a stay over at your place.. I thought that I would be able to have the night with you… so I lied..” Ryeowook admitted. “Let’s get you home, okay?” Yesung asked carefully as he bend down to meet Ryeowook’s eyes and messed his hair. “NO! She will kill me if she knows that I am lying! I will be punished!!” Ryeowook shirked. “But Ryeowookie, it isn’t right in the first place to be lying to your mum, she trusted you, doesn’t she? And you did something wrong, didn’t you?” Yesung asked him. Ryeowook sighed, he knew he had no chance of winning at all. “Come on.” Yesung smiled gently and took Ryeowook’s small wrist before walking him home.

“Mrs Kim~” Yesung called out as he reached Ryeowook’s doorstep. Ryeowook was hiding behind Yesung timidly. “Oh Yesung? What brings you here?” Mrs Kim asked as she opened the door, much to a surprise to find Yesung standing out there. “I am bringing Ryeowook back. He wanted to play with me tonight, so he told you a lie, but I brought him back. I am sorry.” Yesung bowed. “No no, it’s okay. It’s not your fault. Come on in, don’t just stand there.” She smiled and welcomed him in. Ryeowook clings to Yesung tightly as he entered the house, avoiding his mum’s glares. Mrs Kim knew about Ryeowook and Yesung, she find that Yesung was prefect for Ryeowook. Yesung was smart, understanding and caring. She trusted Yesung fully in taking care of Ryeowook. Since Ryeowook grew up in a single-parented family, she was worried that Ryeowook might learn the wrong things in life and screwed himself up, but Yesung was there, from young, he had been coaching and guiding Ryeowook through. When both of them got together, she accepted immediately and saw that her baby Ryeowook was growing up with Yesung as they dated. Ryeowook was learning all the positive things, she could ever wanted to teach her son, from Yesung.  Ryeowook could clearly differentiate what was wrong and what was right. Ryeowook refused to look at his mum when they were all sitting at the couch.

“Go on and apologise to your mum for lying, baby.” Yesung whispered as he sat down. Ryeowook looked at him for a while and Yesung gave him a nod of encouragement. “Mummy… I am sorry that.. I lied to you about a stay over party…” Ryeowook said timidly as he approached his mum. “And why?” His mum asked gently. “because… I wanted... to have with Yesung hyung… but he rejected me.. because he said that wasn’t love.. but lust.. I am sorry mummy… don’t hit me.. I am scared if the cane….” Ryeowook burst into tears. Mrs Kim was shocked at first but she just patted Ryeowook’s back lightly. “No more next time, okay?” and Ryeowook nodded. “Go wash your face.” She said and Ryeowook went to the toilet immediately.

“Thank you Mrs Kim.. I was still afraid that you might punish him.. you know how he hates the cane..” Yesung smiled as he bowed again. “No no.. I ought to thank you for teaching my son the right way, Yesung, thank you for rejecting him when he wanted to.. yah… how did he…” Yesung took a deep breathe, pondering if he should also include Donghae in the picture but decided against it. “Oh.. Henry was teasing him about it, don’t worry, I will not do it, I know the rules and Ryeowookie is still growing up.” Yesung smiled. Mrs Kim nodded and patted Yesung. “You can, if you want to, given if he understand the real meaning of love. I have nothing against what couples do. You know… just keep the volume down.” Mrs Kim laughed and Yesung blushed. “I will make sure Ryeowookie understands why I reject him now first before doing that.” Yesung answered just in time when Ryeowook came walking back with a tear stained face. “Mummy… I am really sorry..” He said and sat down beside his mum and timidly pushing the cane that he had found in the hall way to her. He whimpered when his mum took the cane up. “Mum is not going to hit you, darling.” She said as she stood up and placed the cane back. “You are still growing up.” She smiled and went into the kitchen leaving the two lovers out in the living room. “Do you want to be punished that badly?” Yesung teased as he hugged the confused boy tightly. “Did she force you to break up with me?” Ryeowook asked in alarm. “Why are you thinking of such things?” Yesung laughed. “No, she didn’t. She just told me on you.” Yesung laughed as he wiped those tears away. Ryeowook heaved a sigh of relief and hugged Yesung back tightly. “Hyungie, I love you~” “I love you too.”

And it doesn’t take Ryeowook long enough to understand what Yesung meant by love isn’t about , because the next day, he found Henry having a new boyfriend and then another one the next day. “That is not love.” Ryeowook said one day to Henry. “What is not what?” Henry asked in confusion. “.. it is not love. It’s lust. Love is from the heart.” Ryeowook replied, not knowing that Yesung, who was sitting behind him, was smiling to himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A little lesson over here ~  isnt love, and love isnt JUST about having .
Well, i didnt mean to make Henry a player... but it just happend to be like this. HAAHA.
yea, well, it's short, well duh, my title s SJ's SHORT stories. ((:
Thankyou for all the fast comments. ((: I am really shocked at the number of subscribers and comments.
Thankyou so much. Thankyou. Thankyou <3 <3 <3.