20 steps.

SJ's short stories

Donghae got a message from Eunhyuk and he decided that it's over between them....

Purely Frictional

Pairings : Eunhae, ninja!Kyuwook
Character Appearance : Heechul

Suitable for minors ^^V - angst, fluff

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know... I know it's gonna be over soon.. everything is gonna be so over...He had texted me and called me over to his room right this instance... i knew everything would end right today.. we had been utterly rocky these few days...

I am not sure if it was me or isit him... he had been ignoring me as possible as he could.. replying me coldy... Everything just changed...

I am the cause of it... i shouldnt... really shouldnt get so jealous easily.. i only had 20 steps to his room.. before everything ends...

Every single step i take... memories and feelings just gushed me down into eternity...

Step 1: I stepped into the training room.. My tired eyes lit up when i saw you, your tiny flame, dancing amazingly to the popping music. Your limbs, the way they moved and swayed into the rhythm and the beat of the background. Your focus braced my attention and at the moment, i realised that i am attracted to you.

Step 2: I sweared my lungs and ribcage was about to explode when my heart beats at a ridiculous rate when you smiled at me. "Hello, I am Lee HyukJae.. You can call me Eunhyuk, that's what everyone is calling me.. you are?" You said and reached your hand out. I couldn't even speak. I was so nervous that I was slowly hyperventilating. "Hey are you okay?" You smile turned into concerns which melts my heart at an instance.. "Yeah... i am just... feeling tired... I am Lee Donghae..a 86 liner... nice to meet you..." I smiled back at you and gasped when you pulled me into a welcomg hug. "We are of the same age!! You have an unique name, Hae!" I was shocked that you seemed to be so friendly than how you actually looked like when you are dancing.. "Your dance skills are amazing.." I smiled.

Step 3: "Hae, you dance well!!" Your voice popped into my atmosphere, my hair stands like little girls spazzing over their idols and i could feel myself getting hot. You walked over to me. "I didnt know you dance so well!" He said and nodded. "I used to dance.." I stampered. "We should dance together." You said and i sweared i almost fainted when you grabbed my hands and dragged me into the practise room.

Step 4: It was about 2 months after we had met and we had became close friends and I was still so shy and timid when i am with you. We were introduced to a few more people, whom we will be working and training with to form a team together. Even though you knew some of them for years, you sticked to me like a super glue, a magnet, never letting me wander away alone.

Step 5: We debuted as Super Junior, we trained hard together and I cried after our first stage, because we made it, we debuted.. after so muc and calmed me down of hardwork. You placed your comforting arms over my shoulders.

Step 6: I became to get jealous when you started to be closer to Ryeowook and Kibum, I thought your eyes were only for me... but i couldnt tell you, because you dont see me with the same eyes like how i am seeing you..

Step 7: I somehow got closer to Ryeowook too, and i loved it, i was soon comfortable with him and you told me that I looked cute with him. I couldnt only smile to hide my shattered heart.

Step 8: Kyuhyun's addition to the team wasn't a problem for the both of us as we accepted him into our lifes. But i realised that you loves to cuddled with me..

Step 9: When we were told to be a fake couple in our variety show for a short mini drama, i literally died inside out. You dont even seemed to mind that i was fully taking advantage of the situation and when you kissed me, i was blushing like a mad kid.

Step 10: When i heard that you were involved in the accident... i almost broke down, but you werent hurt , i hugged you and cried my lungs out, i totally forget about Kyuhyun and Leeteuk hyung, all i thought was about you... it was then i accidentally confessed and you kissed me without hesitation. You said that you were in love with me at the first sight and i cried again.

Step 11: You found me sobbing uncontrollably by the bedside when my father passed away. I couldnt explained the emptiness in me, i was so shocked and hurt and lonely, but you stood with me... and hugged me tightly, comfort me until i was feeling better.

Step 12: I was crying again because I was leaving for China in a new sub group of SJM, I couldnt live without you. You said that time flies fast and I would be able to see you soon, but time passed so slowly that I got homesick, because i missed you so much.

Step 13: I got jealous easily when you are close to other members, I ignored you for one whole day when you kissed Ryeowook on his cheeks for his birthday. I know i shouldnt have... and apologised, you said that you loved me and that i should trust you and not get jealous over the other members.

Step 14: I got involved in dramas and you often called to check on me, if i am eating well and resting well, when i aint going back to the dorm because of the filming.

Step 15: This time you got added into SJM because Hangeng hyung left us.. and went to Taiwan with me, but i complained because i had dramas to do and wont be able to go to many places with you. You only smiled and told me that it's all because of work.

Step 16: I was fumming mad when I saw pictures of you and Ryeowook posing happily while roaming arounf Taiwan. Siwon told me to chill but i couldnt, because i was so jealous that you are enjoying life with the rest and even posing with Ryeowook and that i am filming here without fun. I called you and cried you told me not to worry because you only love me and that Ryeowook has Kyuhyun now. I blinked.

Step 17: We were back in Seoul to prepare for our comeback and we trained together and you were always with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin hyung, Yesung hyung and Leeteuk hyung that you neglected my presence because of your musical..

Step 18: We argued and you told me that i didnt trust you enough to let you be with the other members, they are our team mates too. I apologised and you forgave me. I promised you that I will change..

Step 19: I didnt, I got jealous again when you worked out with Sungmin hyung and Ryeowook in the gym everyday to help Ryeowook trained his body for the concert coming up.

Step 20: I am now outside your bedroom door, knowing that after this... those sweet moments that we had... will be only a history and to be kept in the history book. I had already planned my way of healing my broken heart after i exit your room. I held in the tears and pushed your door open. All the negative thoughts rushed through my mind, threatening my tears to fall.

You stood in the middle of the room, looking straight at me when I entered. Your icy cold look pierced through my fragile heart. "Eunhyuk?" I called out timidly and closed the door, even if he wanted to break with me, i dont want the others to interfere...

"Donghae ah... I... dont know how should I put it... i dont like you anymore..let's just end this." You said and I immediately hugged you so tightly that you gasped.

"I am so sorry, i am so sorry that i got jealous easily and i am sorry about it... because i love you and i am scared that you will leave me... i wont do it agaion... i will change... dont break up

with me ... please... i cant live without you." I could only whined and hugged you tightly.

"I am sorry Donghae... let's end this... i dont like you anymore....I only love you."

"What?" I cried. "I only love you Hae, let's end this relationship and start on our marriage... will you marry me?" You asked and I cried even more.

"LEE HYUKJAE!! I HATE YOUUUU!" I yelled at him.

"SHUT UP! I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Heechul hyung shouted.

You looked at me and laughed before kissing me. "You know... you wont hate me. you love me too much."

I could only blush at your words... maybe those 20 steps wotrth of thinking... is just a waste of time.... or was it telling me how much I loved you..

I love you, Lee HyukJae.

The End