The Escape

SJ's short stories

Sungmin and Ryeowook were kidnapped.

Purely frictional

Pairings: Yewook, Kyumin, NInja!Eunhae, Ninja!Kangteuk, Minwook, Kyusung.
Character appearance : All members except Hangeng and Kibum.

Suitable for minors.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"SUNGMIN ! RYEOWOOK !" Leeteuk shouted across the hallway. But none of them answered. "Hyung, it's almost 2am, can you please not shout?" Shindong said as he strolled into the kitchen, looking for something to eat. Ryeowook's absence bothered him as he does not have delicious food for supper. "where's Ryeowook?" He asked the leader when he searched high and low for something enough to fill his hunger. "That's why i am shouting. Sungmin and Ryeowook aint back from the radio station yet and neither of them are answering their phone! It has been 2 hours after their schedule! " The leader explained as he tried calling either the missing duel. "Call the manager?" Donghae asked from the doorway. He had went out to search for them but returned with no luck. "No use, Yonghyun hyung was on leave today, so basically Min and wook went to the station themselves, they are supposed to be back by now!" Leeteuk reasoned. "Why not ask their boyfriends to contact them?" Shindong suggested, hands popping in and out of a bag of chips. "I tried! Yesung couldn't get Ryeowook and neither could Kyuhyun get Sungmin! Those two had never ran away without telling us before. Well okay, Sungmin is old enough, but it's Ryeowook we are talking about! Ryeowook!" Leeteuk began to panic after explaining. "Teukie hyung, calm down! I am sure they are coming back any second from now. They are big enough to take care of themselves, Ryeowook has Sungmin. Don't stress yourself." Kangin said as he stood up from the dinning table. He had spent half an hour looking at how panic Leeteuk is, but he doesn't know how to calm him down. 
 
Panic and worried were all written over Yesung's face. He froze after receiving a message from Ryeowook. He grabbed onto Eunhyuk who happened to walk pass. "What in the world are you..... Yesung hyung, are you okay? Why are you trembling?" Eunhyuk asked when he noticed his hyung's behaviour. "this.." Yesung showed his phone to Eunhyuk weakly, before Eunhyuk screamed and it took less than a second for all the members to crowd around the 11th dorm. "Ryeowookie and Sungminnie are kidnapped?!" Donghae shirked in disbelief, but the message on the screen doesn't show that it was a prank from Ryeowook or Sungmin. It had a picture attached to it where it show the two missing duel being tied up against a wall. The phone rang when Heechul was holding it. He had ran home after knowing the news from his spa. "Hello? Who the is this? You had better not hurt the two of them!" Heechul hissed. "Well well well, if it isnt the famous Kim Heechul on the line, hahaha, i have in hand, two of your ageyo kings and apparently one of them is a cry baby, you know if he continues crying, i am going to shut him up for good." The voice spoke. Heechul had the phone on loudspeaker and Yesung almost went insane before Siwon pressed him down. "Dont hurt them!" Heechul said. "well it all depends on how well they annoyed me.. will you shut the hell up?" They heard a slap followed by some cries and grunt and more slaps and then sobs. "HEY! What the did you do?" Heechul hissed. "You know sometimes i wonder why did i even thought of catching this crybaby. He is annoying." The voice spoke without answering Heechul. "Right, then let them go." Heechul scoffed. "Hahahha, not after i received 20 million won for each of them here.. wait, Sungmin is worth 20 million, but your crybaby, his looks are so appealing, maybe i could have some fun, he is worth 30 million, so total 50 million won by this Monday, which is a week from now. Start preparing or you will only find dead bodies. If the cops were involoved, you will not see any of them, not even their bodies at all." The voice chuckled. "DONT TOUCH RYEOWOOK." Yesung screamed, but the caller had already hung up. "Damn it!" Heechul cursed and jumped when Kangin punched his fist in the air. 
 
--
 
"Seriously, when i say shut up. It means completely silence. Understand?" The man said as he kicked Ryeowook by his side. He was torn and couldn't contain his fear. The tears just flowed freely, unable to stop as he studied the environment. He hated it and couldn't get use to it. He wanted so much to be in his Yesung hyung's embrace, wanting Yesung to be hugging him tightly, comforting him. The thing was that his Sungmin hyung wasn't awake from the hit the had on their head. He had been beaten up, kicked, slapped because of his cries. Ryeowook bit his lips as he tried to muffled the cries. "That's better. Now, we will have to wait till next monday, before we get the ransome, dont worry too much, because SMe is freaking rich, 50 million won isn't a big sum." The boss ,who Ryeowook assumed, spoke. "What about this two?" The other man spoke pointing at them. "We will have to keep them until we get the ransome." The boss said. "Their life depends on how well they behave over here, i have no intension to kill, but i will, if i must." The boss said as he eyed Ryeowook. "But it's gonna be real fun, playing with the smaller one." He chuckled. "Boss, since the older one isnt awake, why not let's play now?" The other suggested. "Not so fast, if we play with him now, the members might get angry and not give us the money! We must wait." Another man spoke. Ryeowook shook in fear as he listened to their conversation. They are gonna touch him. He had never did it before, not with Yesung yet because he wasnt ready and he was far too innocent for that. "Sungmin hyung..." He pleaded as he stared at his bunny hyung. "I heard that.." Sungmin whispered back. "You are gonna be okay." He said as he opened his eyes. Ryeowook let out a sigh of relief, thanking God that Sungmin was still alive. 
 
"I want to go home.." Ryeowook cried again when everyone was out smoking. "Ryeowook, you must stop crying, look at yourself, your eyes are all puffed and bloody." Sungmin tried to calm him down. "we will find a way to go home. Don't worry." Sungmin said. The boss walked in, while smoking. "Oh i see you are awake." He pointed at Sungmin. Ryeowook accidentally let out a whimper and the boss burnt him with the bud of whatever he was smoking. "AAAH!" Ryeowook screamed in pain. "STOP IT!" Sungmin shouted. "Not until, he learnt how to keep quiet, you know how noisy he is." The man laughed. "Boys, throw them into the cell below!" He called out and 2 men came in and pulled them up, tugging them along, before pushing them into a small cell room after releasing them from their binds. "Ryeowookie!" Sungmin shirked after his limbs were freed and hugged the trembling boy tightly. Ryeowook burst into tears when he was craddled into Sungmin's embrace. "Does it hurt? Oh my god, have they been hurting you because of your cries?" He asked when he noticed blue blacks and patches of blood on Ryeowook's body. Ryeowook could only nod and cry. Being the eternal maknae of the band, Ryeowook had never been through anything like this before. Even his own parents had never beaten him before and the first and last time he felt pain was when he accidentally slipped and fall and hit his head against the metal chest on the floor. But the pain was smoothed when he burst into tears in Yesung's embrace and kisses. But it was totally different now. He was being kidnapped, beaten and kicked. Sungmin knew the boy was scared to death, the boy was too young to went through suffer and it was completely foreign to him when it comes to being seperated from the group. Sungmin was a little thankful that they had kidnapped him together with the smaller boy. He could never imagine how Ryeowook would be like if he was being kidnapped alone. "Hyung is here.. We will get home. I promise." Sungmin said as he patted the crying boy. He was somehow thankful that the kidnapppers had removed the binds that tied them up. He could comfort Ryeowook this way. The smaller boy fell asleep with his fist clenched tightly on Sungmin's shirt. Sungmin smiled at the sight of the boy and began to look around for possibility to get out of the cell. 
 
--
 
Kyuhyun stared hard at the wall in front of him. Memories of him and Sungmin flashed through his mind. He wanted so much to go to Sungmin and saved him right now. But he knew the danger out there. Those bastards were armed and they could anything to the missing duel if he couldn't control himself. Hearing how hard the slap merely for a cry. Kyuhyun got worried about his bunny lover and his best friend. Sungmin was able to fight for his own but Ryeowook was small and weak. Kyuhyun sighed as he tried to focus on the plan to save his two members. The other members had already cracked up their mind, and are stilling cracking in the living room. Kyuhyun wondered how Yesung was handling with the shock that Ryeowook was being kidnapped, when Kyuhyun couldn't even stay calm for even a second. He stood up and went to Yesung's room, just down the hall, he opened to the door. He wasn't prepared to see what was inviting him in the room. He sweared he had never seen Yesung in this state before. Yesung was hugging to Ryeowook's pillow and tearing. It was all known to the member how precious Ryeowook was to Yesung. Yesung had tried so hard to gain Ryeowook's love and attention. Yesung practically treat Ryeowook like a prince. Showering him with love and kisses, pampering him with love and never ever let Ryeowook suffered any hardship at all. To Yesung, Ryeowook was like a gem, a precious baby. The only time Ryeowook cried was when he hit his head against the metal chest when he slipped. That was the first only time that Ryeowook had wailed into loud cries because of the stinging pain. It took Yesung quite a while to calm him down. Yesung immediately changed all the metal chests and boxes in the dorm to plastic the next day, so that Ryeowook wouldn't bump or injure himself. Yesung could hardly imagine how Ryeowook would be like now. 
 
"Hyung... Sungmin is there... dont worry too much. Sungmin will take care of him." Kyuhyun placed an arm over Yesung's shoulders. "I know.. I trust that Sungmin will not let Ryeowookie be hurt... but what if they locked them up differently.. Ryeowookie... he must be so afraid now... i shouldn't had spoilt him too much.. i should have let him be independent... i never knew that one day... he would be in this... type of ..." Yesung sobbed. "Hyung... NO ONE foresee this happening, stop blaming yourself for your love towards Ryeowook. You are loving him in your way and i see that he is very comfortable with it. Unlike me.. I had never told Sungminnie how much i loved him.. I was just afraid.. that i don't have the chance to tell him..." Kyuhyun began to tremble at the thought as tears he held in for so long started to fall. "Cho Kyuhyun, you had just told me merely a second ago that I shouldn't blame myself for my love towards Ryeowookie.. and you are blaming yourself. Sungmin is not me, he is not dense. He is smart, he knows that you love him very much. Remember how he always snuggle with you when you are about to travel overseas for CF filming or K.R.Y promotions and concerts." Yesung patted the youger's back and pulled him into a tight hug. "Hyung, let's put our tears and worries aside and save them back." Kyuhyun mumbled in the hug. "Of course.. Teukie hyung had already informed the police didn't he... let's not worry our asses off here in this room and help the others out, what do you think?" Yesung sniffed as he wiped his tears away and helping Kyuhyun to wipe his tears. "Thankyou Yesung hyung, your hug is warmth, i finally understand why Ryeowook clings on and never let you go when he is sleeping." Kyuhyun teased as he smiled a little. "Like a baby." Yesung nodded, laughing. They had to relax their tension before they could help the others and save the missing duels. 
 
--
 
The door opened suddenly, shocking Sungmin a little. He saw two boxes of food and two bottles of water being thrown in and the door was locked up again. He waited for the footsteps to fade before placing Ryeowook against the wall and hurried over to grab the food and the drinks and hurried to Ryeowook. "Ryeowookie, wake up! Food is here, we can't afford to starve ourselves here." Sungmin said as he shook Ryeowook awake. The smaller male opened his eyes, scanned his surroundings before letting out a soft whimper. "It's okay." Sungmin hugged him after noticing his fear. "I wanna go home..." Ryeowook said as he buried his face into Sungmin's neck and sobbed. "Ryeowookie.. stop crying.. we are gonna be okay. Let's eat first.. okay?" Sungmin comforted the boy and slowly fed him with the food, while he finished his after Ryeowook fell asleep again. Sungmin sighed. He looked up at the ceiling and noticed a small crack. He slowly placed Ryeowook on the floor and climbed up to the ceiling with the help of the tables and chairs in the cell. He pushed the board up and realised that it was a way out to the woods. He hurriedly went back down and woke Ryeowook up. "Shh, i found a way out." He placed his fingers on his lips as he told the boy. For the first time, Ryeowook looked at him and smiled. "Really?" He asked softly. "Yes, we must do it quick, alrights?" Sungmin said as he pulled Ryeowook up and hugged him. "Listen to me, you must have confidence that you can do it, climb up the chairs that i had stacked up and push that board and get out." Sungmin instructed. "What about you?" Ryeowook painced. "I will be right behind you, the chairs couldn't support both our weights at the same time." Sungmin said. "Hyung, dont lie to me, okay? You have to be with me, when we are up there." Ryeowook pouted, he was afraid that Sungmin was only trying to save him out and sacrifice himself. "I promise, let's hurry." Sungmin beamed, happy with his results, completely oblivious to the younger's worries. 
 
Ryeowook was light, within a minute he was up and out of the cell. He looked around and realised that they were at the back of the yard of some abandon house. His thoughts were distracted when Sungmin came up and grabbed his wrist and pulled him along and ran towards the woods. "Sungmin hyung!" Ryeowook threw himself on Sungmin went they stopped running and rest inside a cave near the house. They heard cries and curses filled the air and men running out with guns and into different directions of the woods. "KILL THEM WHEN YOU SEE EITHER ONE OF THEM!" the words haunted the two as they moved deeper into the cave, hoping taht, there wouldn't be any animals in there. Sungmin had his arms around Ryeowook's waist, supporting the trembling boy. "I dont want to die.. i dont want to die.." Ryeowook was repeating and sobbing. "You wouldn't die, trust Sungmin hyung, alright?" Sungmin said as he held his shoulders and hugged him tightly. They hid inside the cave, oblivious to the time outside. The temperature dropped hastily when the night came and the boys satrted to shiver. "Ayee cheee!" Ryeowook sneezed and rubbed his arms in the cold. Sungmin had went out to search for firewoods. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE BOYS?" Ryeowook trembled in fear when he heard the man's voice. "Sungmin hyung....." He suddenly remembered that his hyung was still outside. "Ryeowook, stay here, anything happens, just stay in here, dont come out." He remembered Sungmin telling him that before he lfet. He didnt know how long Sungmin was out but it had been long enough for him to cry himself to sleep and wake up to find Sungmin not back yet. He was about to cry again when someone ran into the cave. 
 
Ryeowook gasped in fear. "Oh my goodness, i am so sorry, that i had scared you, Ryeowook, calm down you are having a panic attack." Sungmin hugged the smaller boy tightly. "You scared me.." Ryeowook sobbed. "I was scared to death too.. Those men were so near the cave, i was so afraid that you will come out and look for me. I couldn't get back there because they were there, i am so sorry." Sungmin gave Ryeowook a kiss on his forehead and hugged him. "Don't leave me here ever again, please." Ryeowook cried and grabbed Sungmin's shirt tightly. "I promised and Ryeowook, see what have i found?" Sungmin said happily and showed Ryeowook his findings. "A touch light? water bottles.. first aid kit... OUR PHONES! HYUNG, where did you go?" Ryeowook gasped. "I went to their hideout and into the car to grab all these." Sungmin said proudly. "Kyuhyun is gonna kill me, if he knows you are doing this! It's so dangerous, if i knew, i would never let you go!" Ryeowook whined. "Yesung is gonna kill me pretty soon anyways." Sungmin teased. "Why?" Ryeowook pouted. "Because his baby has brusies and cuts all over the places. Yesung treat you like gold, like glass, how am i supposed to explain all these cuts to him when i have none?" Sungmin teased and pinched his nose playfully as he opened the first aid kit and attended to Ryeowook's cuts. "What did they do to you?" Sungmin asked as he bandage the bleeding wound up. "They smashed a chair at me, because i couldn't stop crying." Ryeowook said as he tried to find a signal for his phone. "Found it!" Ryeowook cheered and immediately dialed Yesung's number excited. "Ryeowook, you have to be very quiet." Sungmin warned him as they listened to the dial tone. 
 
--
 
Yesung had just finished his bath and was preparing to go to the station with s when his phone rang. "Who is it?" Heechul asked as Yesung panicked and took out his phone. "Ryeowook..." He frozed as he stared at the caller ID. "Pick it up and put on the speaker." Siwon suggested. "Hello?" Yesung's voice trembled, he wasn't ready for another round of threaten by the kidnappers and the sound of his boyfriend crying and being beaten up. "YESUNG HYUNG!!! ssssh, ryeowook, you have to be quiet!" Came the replies from the other party. "Ryeowook? Sungmin?" Yesung shirked. "Ryeowook? are you okay? please tell me you are okay? where are you? hyung is gonna come and get you!!!" Yesung rambled and stopped when he heard cries. Ryeowook was crying...Yesung felt that his heart shattered into million pieces. "Hello? Calm down Ryeowook, we are gonna be alright, didnt Yesung said that they are coming? Hush... OH, hello, guys? We are not sure where the hell are we, Siwon, could you track Ryeowook's number down and make it fast, those men already know that we had escaped." Sungmin took over the phone when Ryeowook broke down after hearing Yesung's voice. "Those guys are armed, no matter how much you want to dash forward and save us, use your brain, Cho Kyuhyun, i am talking about you." Sungmin said and Kyuhyun let out a grunted as the other members laughed. They tried to keep on the line as long as they can, but the battery for Ryeowook's phone was running out. "I promise we will come soon. I love you Ryeowook." and the line went dead as Ryeowook's phone died. Ryeowook clinged on to Sungmin and sobbed in relief and fear and fell asleep under Sungmin's patting. Yesung, on the other hand, panicked together with the members. He pulled Kyuhyun to him, remembering what Sungmin had said. If Sungmin had taken great care of Ryeowook, he needed to do the same, he needed to protect Kyuhyun too. "We are going to be there soon, you people wait here, it's dangerous out there. Squad one, proceed from east, 3.5 magnitude. Squad two, west, 6.7 magnitude. 23 down the north." The police instructed as they reached the venues. The members were told to stay in the van.
 
Heechul was playing with the seatbelt, trying to divert his attention somewhere else. Eunhyuk and Donghae were moving about, scared to death about the situation. Shindong was staring into nothing. Leeteuk was worrying his off, pacing up and down. Kangin tried to calm him down, but it was of no luck. Siwon was praying that everything would be fine. Yesung and Kyuhyun were staring into the woods, searching for any sight of the kidnappers. The police had surrounded the house and the van for protection. It was a Saturday, 5 days ever since the two boys were kidnapped. The members were all panicking when they heard yells and cursed words and gun shots. "I told you before, i had no intention to kill, but i will, if i must." The man said as he pointed his riffle to the now crying Ryeowook and Sungmin was being beaten up badly by two oither bigger built men. They were found when both of them slept and one of the men fell down and saw them in the cave. Sungmin had put up a strong fight but was taken down when Ryeowook was used as a hostage. The riffle went up to the trees and fired off, Ryeowook cried and the men laughed. "You like to run away right? Run, run while you can, i would like to see if your legs are faster than my bullets." The man said as he pointed the riffle back to the trembling boy. "Don't!" Sungmin panicked as he tried to stand up from the injuries he had. Rage rosed in his body when the man placed his hands on Ryeowook and leaned in to kiss him. Ryeowook shirked in horror. "Ryeowook!" Sungmin shouted and stood up, using the remaining energy he had and boxed the two men, sending them flat on to the soild ground. He threw himself on to the man on Ryeowook and ripped him off the boy. "Ryeowookie.." Sungmin cried and embraced him into his arms. The man yelled in anger. "FIne then, you are spoiling my fun, i should get rid of you first!" The man held up his riffle and pointed towards Sungmin. 
 
BANG.
 
Leeteuk frozed when he recongnised the scream. It was Ryeowook's. Kangin stood up from his position. Siwon run out of the van and stared into the woods. Eunhyuk and Donghae frozed in their position, both staring to the woods. Shindong walked to the where Leeteuk was and stared into the woods. Kyuhyun and Heechul practically held Yesung back when he screamed and wanted to dash forward. Ryeowook screamed when the gun shoot was fired. "Ryeowook, it's okay.. it's okay.." Sungmin patted his back and the boy as he fell on to the ground with shock and pain. The man in front of them fell backwards and laid there motionless as the police began to crowd around them. Ryeowook cried out loud when he saw that Sungmin was fine. The gun shot was being fired by the squad team when they spotted the man preparing to fire. The police led the two boys out and the ambulance was already here when the two of them reached the rest of the members. Sungmin ran towards Kyuhyun and hugged him tightly, releasing the fears he held in for so long onto Kyuhyun's reliefed body. Sungmin cried as he hugged Kyuhyun. The strong hyung he had showed in front of Ryeowook, protecting him was taken away, replaced with a scared yet relief Sungmin. Kyuhyun led him into the ambulance as he tried to calm him down on the way. Shindong had decided to follow them. Ryeowook wailed in big cries and stood there frozen when he saw Yesung. Yesung ran towards him and embraced him tightly into his arms and kissed his forehead. "Baby..." Yesung gasped as he studied Ryeowook's body. "It's okay. I am here. i am here.." He said as he calmed the boy down. Donghae and Eunhyuk had came over and hugged the both tightly. "I want to go home.." Ryeowook sobbed and Yesung nodded. "Let's go home." He led the small boy into the van.
 
That night, Sungmin had to stay in the hospital for checkups. Ryeowook was being brought to the hospital, before back to the dorm. Throughout the whole journey, he clinged on to Yesung, letting himself being kissed and hugged by the older and fell asleep in his arms. He had told Yesung everything in tears about what had happened, how the men smashed a chair at him when he couldn't stop crying. and everytime after he had said that he was hurt or in pain, Yesung will peck his cheeks. "pain." Ryeowook mumbled and Yesung leans down and gave him a peck. "Pain.." Ryeowook said again, and yesung pecked him again. 'Pain pain pain!" Ryeowook giggled as yesung pecked him thrice. "Pain." He repeated and Yesung smiled at his cuteness. He knew Ryeowok was playing with him. "Come here." Yesung said as he spread his arms wide and Ryeowook jumped into his embrace and hugged him tight. "I missed this.." Ryeowook mumbled against his warmth. "Ryeowook, I promised that those things will not happened to you anymore." Yesung kissed his lips softly. "Yesung hyung. You know... i was in pain wen they threw the chair at me." Ryeowook started. Yesung smiled and knew what his boyfriend wanted. He leaned towards him and kissed his forehead, his temper, his cheeks and his lips. "awww baby, are you still in pain?" Yesung asked. "I am in love." Ryeowook giggled in his hyung's embrace. 

____________________________________________________________ END _______________________________________________________