Romance

SJ's short stories

Kyuhyun just wanna have some fun with Sungmin after seeing their bandmates so mushy.

Purely Frictional

Pairings: Kyumin, supporting Yewook, slight Eunhae
Character Appearrance : Shindong

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuhyun's POV

"Have you seen Sungmin?" I asked from the doorway. "I think he is with Ryeowook? Sungmin is a hyung to you, Kyu." Yesung hyung replied from the couch. "And why is he with your baby?" I asked, basically ignored the comment that came right after the answer. "They are gonna pre-record sukira, that's what i heard from him this morning. Say they wont be back till tomorrow i guessed." He yawned. "And you are not the least worried about Ryeowook? I meant if they are gonna pre-record Sukira, they are pre-recording it for like 4 days, because we are going to Taiwan for a concert for 4 days." I asked, expecting him to be over the heels with Ryeowook not able to send him off at the airport.

"I am, but i am leaving for Taiwan at night, I cant get through his phone either. But I left some notes for him on his table." Yesung hyung replied, looking gloomy. "Oh... I am lucky that I am leaving with them tomorrow morning." I smiled, knowing that Yesung hyung was probably getting jealous at this statement. "You are the only couple that is seperated. How sad." I teased as I stood up from the couch and walked into my room, leaving him completely grunting on the couch, about how unfair it was, and he wanted to stay in tonight but he cant etc etc. I honestly cant be bothered.

It has been long since I had done something sweet with Sungmin. I not the type who would express my love openly, well in the group, like the turtlehead out there. I swear across my heart that Sungmin was envy about how Yesung hyung was treating Ryeowook. Ryeowook is so pampered and so spoilt by Yesung hyung. I ain't kidding. Ryeowook gets what he want in his own way and Yesung hyung never seemed to mind at all. He just gave in to Ryeowook every single time and smiles so happily when he sees Ryeowook's smile. I wasn't like that turtle. I like to do things my way, but Sungmin never complies with me all the times and sometimes i have to do ageyo and make him laugh and smile, but I can get my things done my way, but it was sweet alright. At least, we aint like the Eunhae couple, fighting for who is topping who before , well Eunhyuk hyung always win and i dont see the reason why Donghae hyung loves to provoke him.

"Kyuhyun ah, i am going out!" Yesung hyung knocked on my door. "I thought you are gonna be at the airport in two hours time?" I asked as I changed out my clothes. Did I mention that I just came back from the gym? Yah, i need to train my muscles, I cant possibly lose out to Sungmin right? "I am gonna buy something." He said. 90% of my assumption goes to him buying something for Ryeowook. "For Ryeowook?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Yah." He answered and i heard the door closing. I shook my head and looked at the picture of me and Sungmin hugging each other on the table. "I promise that you will feel even better than Ryeowook this time round." I smiled to myself as I took a cap and wore it before i went out of the house.

Sungmin's POV

Man, I can't get anymore tired than this. This is probably the most tiring day of my life. Recording 4 shows in one shot isn't a joke and especially with Ryeowookie sulking. Well... I couldnt pretty much blame him. We just got news saying that the other member except us, Shindong and Kyuhyun, were heading towards Taiwan in the evening. Knowing how much seperation means to him and Yesung hyung, i just couldn't interfere much. "Ryeowook ah!" I called out when he was on the phone for too long, we are gonna start recording again in another few minutes. He shot me an annoyed looked and hung up the call. "My mum is going to Japan tonight.." He told me as he sat down on the seat beside me. "Oh.. I thought you were on the phone with Yesung hyung." I smiled. "Huh? Why would I be?" He asked just before we got online again. I just smiled and shook my head as we continued to record the radio show.

"Ryeowookie, isnt that Yesung hyung?" I asked as the song started playing. We had about 10 minutes before the next section. He immediately looked up and i spotted a sweet smile on his face. "I was just joking about asking him to come here.. because i wanna drink Kona Beans... he really came..." He smiled as he stood up and walked out of the room. We only had eight minutes left, before the next section. I smiled as I observed the two of them cuddling behind the wall, which blocks the fans' view. The stylist noonas knew about our relationship, hence they cant be bothered to interfere either. I smiled as I saw how Yesung hyung make Ryeowook laughed so much to the point that he starting hitting his chest and drinks his Kona beans.. If only.... Kyuhyun was like this.

Not that I was demanding about relationsgips issues, but Kyuhyun being Kyuhyun, he couldnt never beat the hyungs. His character is another obstacle.. nevertheless, i still love him as much. It was his stubborness and evil side of him that attracts me, how can someone joke with a serious face and be such a joker when he talks? Oh well, that was Kyuhyun.. that boy whom I loved deeply. I was the "girl" in the relationship, but irony, I was older than him. And even though, it was my responsiblilty and my position to take care of him, it always turns the other way round. Kyuhyun would tucked me to bed, sleep to me, pat me to sleep even though he was younger than me and I was manlier than him. He is a sweet and lovingly guy, it was just because Yesung hyung and Eunhyuk are mushy and cuddly to the extreme extent that Kyuhyun thought he was lagging behind alot. He even apologised to me about not being able to let me feel loved. Oh Kyuhyun, I am loved and I felt it.

As the last song played to the last verse, I signalled for Ryeowook to get in. I saw his pout and Yesung gave him a quick kiss, before he strolled in. He wasnt really paying attention when I started the 2nd part because he was busy watching Yesung hyung leave, and he sighed. I nugded him immediately and he got my hint and smiled apologically to me. Sighs, if only i had the chance to watch Kyuhyun being so sweet to me and Ryeowook stood beside me, jealous about us. If only......

Finally the whole torture seemed to be over, I glanced at my phone. No calls, no messages from Kyuhyun, who was in Korea, as compared to Ryeowook... he had 2 video calls from Yesung hyung once he sent a text over saying that he had ended the recordings. "Sungmin uh! I am hungry!" Ryeowook pouted. "Alright, let's go and eat and that's a hyung for you." I yawned. "Sungminnieeeee, I am hungry!!!" He repeated. "Ryeowook ah, i told you we are going to eat now." I sighed and turned around. "Wasnt me. It's Kyuhyun, he texted me." He showed me his phone. "Another one, SUNGMINNNNN... what's wrong with him? This is my number." Ryeowook asked and called him. "YAH! This is my number! what is with you!" and I saw Ryeowook eyed me and laughed. "okay, no problems." He hung up. "what?" i asked and he refused to tell me.

"Hyung, you go home first okay? I need to buy something." He said. "No, it's already almost 3 am and I refused to leave you alone." I answered, shaking my head. "Hyung, i am almost 25 years old, i can take care of myself." He said. "No, to us, you are still a baby, no, it's too late, you are coming with me." I said and held his wrist. "Fine." He mumbled and pouted. Immediately running up to the 12th dorm after biding me goodbye by the dorm's door. I sighed at the behaviour of his. At least Shindong is up there. I smiled as the thought of only me and Kyuhyun were left in the dorm for the night.

"Kyuhyun?" I entered the dorm to be greeted with a dark atmosphere.... wasnt he supposed to be home? Suddenly, the lights and i had a hard time adjusting to the lighting. Kyuhyun appeared in front of me with my bunny pillow. "Welcome home Sungminnie~" He joked. "I guessed you must have told Ryeowook to stay out eh?" I laughed when I saw his outfit. He was wearing a suit. He led me into the kitchen and I was amazed by the food on the table. "You cooked all these for me?" I asked, unable to believe my eyes. "Yah... with the help of Shindong... he stole some up there though.." He smiled. I was indeed touched.

"May I have this dance?" He asked after turning on the instrumental music. "Hahaha, sure." I laughed and threw my bags down and held his hand, we danced to the music as dawn drew closer. "Shall we eat?" He asked and I nodded happily, accepting his offer and we both finished the romantic dinner within an hour with some wine. "Kyuhyun ah... thankyou... I love you!" I pecked his cheek as i placed the dishes into the sink. "Minnie, you know, i really love you." He hugged me. "Leave the dishes for the dorm auntie to clean. I need you now." "But Kyu... we have 4 days of concert straight... you cant ....." Before I could protest, he kissed me full on my lips and grabbed my sensitive part through the fabric. I could only moan. "Let's just continue this on the bed." I smiled. "and someone was complaining about having a 4 days concert straight." He smirked and pulled me into the room.

Ryeowook ah.. are you jealous? Guessed that my wish came true after all, when he came knocking on the door with Shindong. "OMG, THEY TOTALLY..OMG!" He whined and i moaned even louder just to make him feel jealous.