15. WHO DARE TOUCHING MY DAUGHTER?

Major Park - Teacher Byun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun devoted his life for our family. He was in a six-month leave from work. He was busy with the twins – we named them Ilwoo and Jinwoo – but still have time to prepare the meal for Sarang and the boys who were already four months old.

Our parents were always willing to help but still, I felt bad for him because I was still working in Busan and only came home every weekend. Like the other day when Sarang suddenly threw up after breakfast and had a fever. She had to stay at home but the fever had not gone down. Baekhyun took her to the doctor while his parents look after the boys.

“She’s fine but it’d be best if she stays at home for two or three days. Make sure she drinks a lot of water and doesn’t skip her meals!”

“Thank you, Doctor!”

He called me at night after all the kids when to sleep.

“I’m sorry, Baby. I couldn’t be there for you!”

“That’s okay, Babe. I understand the risk of having a husband serves for the military! Don’t worry! Our parents are here and they help me a lot!”

“I miss you!”

“I miss you too, Babe. I can’t wait to see you this weekend!”

“Me too! Say you love me, Baek!”

“I love you, Park Chanyeol!”

“I love you too, Byun Baekhyun!”

 

Chanyeol made a surprise by coming home on Thursday. He normally came home on Friday or Saturday.

“You’re here!” I hugged him tightly.

“I miss my family so badly! So, I’m taking three days off! You should take a rest, Darling. I’ll take care of the kids tonight and tomorrow!”

“Why would I do that? You’re here and the kids are here! I don’t want to leave you even for a moment!”

He smiled then we walked to Sarang’s room. She was taking a nap. Chanyeol kneeled down beside Sarang’s Queen Elsa-bed. He gave her a light kiss on her head. She felt that someone was moving beside her. She opened her eyes and when she finally saw who that person was, she cheerfully said, “Appa!”

“I’m sorry if I woke you. How is my princess feeling now?”

“I’m fine. I listened to Daddy and now that you’re here, I’m getting better! I miss you, Appa!”

“I miss you too, Honey! Now, go back to sleep. I need to get change and check on your brothers!”

“I’m not sleepy anymore. Can I join you?”

“Sure, Darling!” He lifted her carefully and brought her on his back. He came to me and held my hands. The three of us walked inside our bedroom. The boys were still sleeping.

“They look like Sarang when she was their age!” I called back the memory.

“Really, Daady?”

“Yes, Darling!”

“Yes, they are so cute! Now please get down first. I’m going to change my clothes!”

“Okay, Appa! And I’ll get you some water. You must be thirsty!”

“You’re a wonderful girl. Thank you, Sweetheart!” She smiled then left the room.

I looked at the boys together with Chanyeol who wrapped my body from the back. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Thank you, Baby. For everything you’ve done for our kids!”

“You’re welcome! I’m happy doing it!”

He turned my face to him and kissed me! He turned my body to face him while he did not stop kissing my lips. He put both hands on my cheeks and my hands were wandering on his back. I could feel the muscles on his back. Oh, I loved that feeling!

“We shall stop kissing before Sarang catches us kissing again!” He murmured during the kiss.

“Yes, we’d better stop!” I said although I knew that none of us were willing to let each other go! He was the one who finally pulled his lips away from mine.

“Your lips are so y, Baek!” And he stole a few short kisses from me. He did that even when we knew that Sarang was standing behind us shaking her head!

 

“Sarang, your friend is looking for you!” I heard my mother in-law told Sarang.

“Who is it, Grandma?” She looked confused because she was not expecting any friends.

Bekhyun’s mother answered while walking to the kitchen, “A boy named Jo Insung!” I turned my head very quick to her and I felt my neck hurt because of that!

“I think I’ve heard the name before!” Baekhyun said. “Go meet him first, Sarang. It’s not good to make him wait!”

She got up and walked to the door. Baekhyun saw that I looked upset and he poked my waist.

“What’s with that face, Babe?”

“I don’t like that boy!” I referred to the boy who wished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter