3. THE NIGHT WHEN WE MADE LOVE

Major Park - Teacher Byun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun did not say anything after I told him my secret. He did not even say anything after Mr.Choi Siwon sent us back to the class room. And still no words from him when we started walking home and left Jongdae’s house.

We were only a few meters away from my house when he said, “So, that’s how you know that I have a crush on Mr.Choi Siwon? Because you are just like me?”

“I think so!”

“Have you ever told anyone about this?”

“No! You’re the first one!”

“Why?”

“Because you’re also gay and I believe you’ll not mock me or tell me to go away!”

“What if I accidentally reveal your secret?”

I was silent for a few seconds. “That’s fine, I think! Though I know you won’t do it!”

 

The three of us still had lunch and walked home together. Nothing changed. Well, for Jongdae there was something changed between Baekhyun and I. In his eyes we became closer and acted friendly towards each other as if we had been friends for many years.

“I’m sure there was something happened when I was sick!” Jongdae insisted!

“Yes! Mr.Choi Siwon asked me to help him cleaned the storage room because he was busy talking to the cute Park Sodam!” Baekhyun told Jongdae but then secretly sent a comforting smile to me.

Baekhyun and I laughed together and Jongdae did not understand how that was funny for both of his friends but decided to ignore us!

 

I turned 19 two months after that and I got my license. My father taught me how to drive since I was 18 and I was a good driver but only when I turned 19 he allowed me to use his car. I told my friends that I was finally allowed to drive a car and maybe the three of us could go around the city one weekend.

“Don’t worry! I already asked my father’s permission! He said we can do it once in a while!” I told them.

“Great!” Baekhyun and Jongdae answered in unison! 

So we planned to go around the city that coming Saturday. Baekhyun would come to my house then we both would pick Jongdae up.

 

Finally Saturday came! Baekhyun knocked on my door at 7 pm. I opened the door then introduced him to my parents then asked him to come to my room.

“Your house is nice! Your room too!”

“Thank you!”

“Your father is not as scary as I thought he would be!” I chuckled to hear that.

“What did you have in mind before you saw him tonight?”

“Well, I was hoping to meet a scary looking guy who never smiles. But even if your father doesn’t talk much, I can feel that he is a friendly man! And now I know why you’re so tall and haven’t stopped growing!” That time I laughed after hearing what he said.

Almost ten minutes later Jongdae joined us in the car. It was a 12 year-old Mazda. My father bought it brand new when I was 7. But he loved it so he always made sure that this old car stayed in a good condition. The AC worked well and it rarely gave him any trouble.

“Wow! I can’t wait until I have my own license!” Jongdae sounded so impressed.

“Okay, Boys! Where are we going now?” I asked them.

“Ice cream?” Jongdae’s voice sounded as if he begged us to agree.

“What’s wrong with you and ice cream? Are you 6?” Baekhyun could not believe the boy who was sitting at the back.

“I just love it! And I’m sure you both too! You just don’t want to admit it!” He pouted!

“Okay! So, we’re going to the ice cream place first then we both will decide our next destination. Okay?” I told them both.

“Sure!”

 

Jongdae picked a nice place. Unlike the convenience store where he bought us ice cream on my first day at school. We sat down next to the window and we could hear a group of girls – maybe the same age as us – talking and laughing at the back.

Jongdae said, “Those girls at the back are looking at us a few times! Do you guys think we should go there and ask if we can join them?”

Both Baekhyun and I disagreed that made Jongdae’s face questioned our sanity!

I quickly explained that we already had a plan to go around and enjoy the night together and we might have to change our plan if we include those girls!

“But, we almost graduate and I never had a girlfriend before. Please help me, Guys!”

In the end we ended up sitting together with those girls. They were students of the Catholic School down town. Jongdae was so excited with that and in a few minutes he already laughed together with the girls. But Baekhyun and I looked so bored!

I whispered to him, “Do you want to leave this place?”

“I have been waiting for you to say that since 20 minutes ago, Man!”

We smiled then stood up. Baekhyun said, “We’re sorry that we have to go now! His father is a military officer and he has a curfew. Are you coming, Jongdae?”

Our friend sent us a confused look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter