14. WELCOME TO THE WORLD

Major Park - Teacher Byun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took Baekhyun and our daughter to a Thai restaurant. We let Sarang chose this place because she said she never had Thai food before. We were lucky to get a table in that busy restaurant. Baekhyun picked some food but I noticed that all the food he chose were quite sour. I wondered if he liked that type of food. I picked seafood for myself and Sarang said that she wanted the same menu. Like father like daughter, right?

Baekhyun did not really touch his food. He only tasted a little then said that it was not like he expected. He then looked at my food and asked, “Can I taste some, Babe?”

I almost choked because of the ‘Babe’ part but then managed to say, “Sure!”

He tasted it a little then smiled. “Can I have some?”

“Yes. We can order more if you want!”

“No. It tastes better because you’re eating it!” He looked at me then grinned.

“Daddy, do you want to have some?” Sarang asked as she moved the plate closer to him.

“Thank you, Darling! Hmmm….this tastes good as well!”

In the end, Baekhyun finished almost all the seafood that Sarang and I ordered but he did not want to touch his food anymore. So, I finished them.

“Ah, my stomach!” He yelled.

“Are you okay?”

“It hurts!” I thought it was maybe because he ate too much.

“Do you need to go to the bathroom?” He only nodded as an answer before walking to the bathroom.

“Do you think Daddy’s hurt because he ate too much, Appa?”

“It could be, Sweetheart! But, I hope he’s okay!”

“Me too!”

 

As soon as I entered the bathroom, I locked the door and threw up the food I just had!

“Oh God, is it food poisoning?”

The nausea attacked once again and I thought I did not have anything left in my stomach! It was hard to get up! Maybe I should go home and rest after this!

“Are you okay, Baek?” Chanyeol asked me when I returned. I sat next to him.

“Not really!”

“Are you feeling sick, Daddy?”

“A little, Darling! Maybe it’s better to leave home early today!”

“Maybe you’re pregnant, Daddy!”

 

Both Baekhyun and I turned our heads to our girl very quick! What did she say? Pregnant?

“Sarang…Honey…how do you know that?” I asked her. I was actually worried that she might see something that she should not have!

“I saw it in a movie. A lady vomited several times and she didn’t look well and everyone said that she might be pregnant! So, maybe Daddy’s pregnant!”

My eyes met Baekhyun’s and I thought to myself, “Could it be? We slept together last week and we made love a few times that day! And the first time we did it, he became pregnant!”

I had to bite my bottom lips to stop me from smiling. I hoped it was true so Sarang would have a baby brother or sister!

I saw Baekhyun was blushing and it felt like he was shining! Could someone who was pregnant really shine?

“Do you need to see a doctor, Baek?”

“Let me try to check it myself first tonight!”

 

Chanyeol took me back to my office and because Sarang was sleeping in the car, I told him that he did not have to take me inside.

“Are you going to leave early today?”

“I’m feeling okay right now so I think I’m okay to stay at the office until 5!”

“Just don’t push yourself too hard, okay?”

“Okay! Are you staying with us tonight?”

“Yes. I have three days off so I can spend some time with you two!”

“It’ll be fun!” I smiled showing my teeth. He put his left elbow on the steering wheel and reached his right hand to my hand.

“I hate leaving you and Sarang every night when I’m here!”

“I hate seeing you leave every time you’re here!” I locked my hand to him.

“Stay with me tonight, Baek!” I could see that it was not easy for him to say that but it was so sincere. I knew it because that was what I wanted to say every time he had to leave my house.

“Park Chanyeol, I’ll stay with you tonight if you’ll stay with me forever!”

 

I blinked several times then I uttered, “Beautiful!”

“Who?”

“You! And you’ll get even more beautiful when you’re pregnant with our baby!”

“Hah! You’re very proud of yourself!” Even though he sounded like he did not care, I knew that he was happy to hear that. He was blushing!

“I am! Especially with you and Sarang beside me! That’s why we should get married, Byun Baekhyun!”

He chuckled. He was happy!

“Really? Should I say yes to a proposal from my daughter’s father?”

“Yes, you should!”

“Then I will!”

We both laughed after that. It might sound so silly but the words came from the bottom of our hearts! The hearts that filled with so much love for each other

“Kiss me, Babe! I need to get back to work and you need to bring our daughter home!”

“I will! But I can’t promise you that I can stop!” I laughed before pulling him closer and we kissed like there was no tomorrow. We forgot that our daughter was in the car until she said, “Daddy, please stop! You need to work. And Appa, we have to go home!”

 

I went home that night and found that Chanyeol was watching the news alone. He pecked my lips and I asked, “Where is everybody?”

“Sarang is staying with my parents and I booked a hotel room for two nights for your parents. Ouch!” I hit his shoulder when he finished.

“What?”

“Why did you do that, Major Park?”

“I told you that I want you to stay with me tonight! And tomorrow too actually! Ouch! Stop it, Baekhyun!” I hit his shoulder again!

“You can’t do that!”

“Why not? My parents have been dying to spoil their granddaughter and your parents have been so kind and take care of Sarang for us!” He grabbed my hand before I hit his shoulder again!

“You’re going to pay for that, Byun Baekhyun!”

“Oh, really? I’m so scared right now, Park Chanyeol!” I challenged him to do something bad! Something I wanted so bad! He then pinned me on the couch.

“You’re goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter