Welcome Home

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now time I stood in the airport waiting for my plane which would arrive in two hours... My blood was pumping from excited and also a little fear I mean I was going to a different country. I had to fend for myself, even though I had already moved out of my family home into in appartment they were still very close if I needed anything... But not anymore. Now its just me, and my puppy Hyeon.

Oh yeah thats right I didn't say anything about my precious puppy, Hyeon is a year old and I just adopted her six months ago. She is now my family so I was super hyped to realize that the place I am renting alows pets. By the way her name is Hyeon Because it means virtuous and I mean it fits with my personality and my career choice as well.

As I was saying goodbye to hyeon because she had to put on the plane, I got a text from my bestfriend... I practically jumped at the chance and she asked me if my flight had left yet or if she could call me... Instantly after I said she could she called filled with excitement and sadness for my departure...

She gave me the usual your leaving me guiltrip before telling me she was happy for me being that she knew how much it ment to me but was still sad at my leaving, she also said she would come to korea and kick my but if I didn't facetime her first thing when I got there...

I didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter