New song

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up this morning got up, and picked up an incoming call from Leo.

Leo call:

Y/N: Hey Leo whats up?

Leo: We have to meet the Boss in regards to what we are doing for your first tour.

Y/N: Oh okay... Can you pick up then...

Leo: You really need a car.

Y/N: Is it that bad to pick me up in the morning?

Leo: Thats not the point! What if there is an emergency or something and you need a vehicle?

Y/N: I'll call a cab or you.

Leo: And if I'm not available how long will the cab take?

Y/N: I don't know.

Leo: Exactly, every second could be life or death. You need to get a car.

Y/N: I can't just go and by a car leo. I'm a trainee we don't get paid.

Leo: Well then we'll figure something out.

Y/N: Yes omma, now can you come pick me up.

Leo: I just want you to be safe!

Y/N: I know.

Leo: I'll be over in a few.

Y/N: Okay... See you.

Real Life P.O.V:

I decided to quickly changed into some lacy langerie, and some skinny jeans that were ripped from my thighs down to my ankles, then I put on a black crop top that said bad girl, a black and grey flannel shirt around my waist, and some black heeled combat boots. I decided to were some large black hoops, an ear cuff, and some black and silver rings, I also got a necklace that said onyx, as leo had called me that. I did some light smokey eyeshadow with winged liner, mascara, fake eyelashes, some lip tint, and then I filled my brows. I put some texture in my hair which I have been growing out, but usually keep up, and then added a black hat that had silver rings on the front which I had taken from one of my old guy friends in the us.

I heard a knock on the door and unlocked it I called come in and ran to grab my purse and my phone.

Leo: Wow... Nice outfit.

Y/N: Thanks, it fits my mood today.

Leo: So your in your bad girl mood then. Great...

Y/N: Haha sarcasm is not needed.

Leo: Yep you are... Dangit watch out world.

Y/N: Lets just go.

Hyeon came running to you and leo and you laughed and gave her a hug and kiss and leo bent down to pet her and kiss her nose.

Y/N: Come on we have to go!

Leo: Where did you get that hat?

Y/N: One of my guy friends from the us.

I noticed his face tense up.

Y/N: What your not jealous are you?

Your heart raced at the thought.

Leo: What? NO WAY!

I grabbed leo and dragged him to his car. He drove to jellyfish and we got out and went straight to the boss's office. When we got there ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter