New Friends

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some time has passed and it is the day I've been longing for the day I meet my future band members.

I woke up and took a shower and started changing I put on a short turquoise sweater dress that says love on the bust in silver with a black belt around the waist, a pair of black shorts underneath, and some high heeled black boots, I did my makeup same as always adding in some large brown circle lenses. Then I slightly curled my hair to give it more volume and took my blow dryer to give extra volume. Then I called Leo to pick me up.

I heard a knock at the door and answered seeing leo there I grabbed his wrist and walked out the door not wanting to be late.

Leo: Woah easy tiger, we are going to be on time don't worry.

Y/N: Easy for you to say!! You already debuted!

You scowled at him and kept walking him chuckling behind you, he drove you to the studio and you went to the desk to ask the secetary where to go, she gave you directions and you headed there. As soon as you got there you sat down and waited nervously as three girls came through the door, you smiled and they smiled back and you all waited for the other three. It has been six minutes since and all the sudden you here heels clomping and two girls barge in the door out of breath from running. One of the girls sat down and you pat the seat next to you signaling for the other girl to sit next to you. You all sat there not knowing what to do until one of the girls suggested a introductory circle she started.

My name is Wang Young Mi it's nice to meet you.

The next girl then went

I am Rin Min Jung

Then another girl went

I am Park Hanuel it is a pleasure to make your aquaintance

She curtsied and we all giggled, then another girl got up and introduced herself.

My name is Jin Hyun Jae

And then the last girl introduce herself as well.

I am Jin Kyoung, its nice to meet you.

Then it was my turn everyone looked at me and I got nervous.

Park Hanuel: Don't be nervous.

I smiled before introducing myself.

Y/N: I am LeeYoung Tae Y/N

We all giggled and started chatting and by the end of the day we were great friends.

I went home and instantly facetimed y/f/n and yu-yu praying they would pick up, you waited for three minutes and were about to give up when they popped on the screen. You teared up. You hadn't been able to get in touch with them since they left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter