Debut???

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been four weeks since y/f/n and yu-yu had left you missed them but Leo kept his promise and you never felt alone. You woke up to you phone ringing. You turned it on and looked at the screen to see it was Leo. He called you every morning to wake you up... 

You picked up the phone groaning at him before hearing him speak into the phone.

Leo: Morning Sunshine

Y/N: Screw you

Leo: Hey thats not nice.

You could see his pout through his words and immediatly reacted.

Y/N: Stop pouting and pick me up. I don't feel like calling a cab.

Leo laughed at you. You thought about how close you had gotten since your friends had left... You missed them but you were happy that you got closer with Leo and wouldn't change it for anything. You loved your goofy friend who woke you up every morning with his usual annoyingly peppy voice. You got pulled out of your thoughts by hearing him say in overly deep voice

Leo: Okay

Y/N: Don't be creepy you dork.

You stated it without emotion and he whimpered into the phone earning a giggle from you.

Y/n: Just hurry up.

Leo: Okay see you in a few

You hung up and got ready... You wore some ripped jeans, with a cropped black top, a flannel around your waist, red converse, and a backwards black cap with the vixx chained up logo on it which you had stolen from Leo... You then did your makeup using a pore reducing primer, foundation, a lip tint, a dark grey eyeshadow smoked out on the upper and bottom lashline going into a copper and then a peach in the inner corner, then some eyeliner, some large grey circle lenses, and then fake lashes, finishing it off with winged liner.

You quickly called Hyeon and fed her before grabbing you phone and waiting for leo.

You heard a knock on your door and opened the door to see leo leaning against the door frame. You rolled you eyes and hyeon knowing he'd want to see her... He had grown to love her after the girls had gone you had late friday night movies after you finished training so he saw her every friday and she adores him.

Leo: Aww little Hyeon

He scratched her head before rubbing her belly and kneeling down to kiss her nose.

I laughed at him as he was with Hyeon and poked him signaling we had to go. He kissed her head and said goodbye before we walked out to his car.

y/n: Hyeon is MY baby... Don't mess with her.

You giggled and he glared at you.

Leo: As if I would. Overreacting omma.

I glared at him and smacked the back of his head. He retaliated by stealing my hat and putting it on. He was tall so I knew I wouldn't be able to get to it, so I just laughed at him.

Y/n: It suits you. After all it is your hat.

With that he looked at me puzzled before taking it off and looking at the front of it.

Leo: Since when have you had this.

Y/n: Since you gave me your number.

Leo: Oh so you stole from me before we were even best friends.

Y/n: I wouldn't say that I stole it... More borrowed... Permanently. I should have worn my other one.

I smirked at him before continuing

Leo: Oh you have another one?

Y/N: From before I came to korea stupid.

Leo: Oh so you were a fan before korea huh?

Y/N: More like fan girl but I'll take it.

Leo: Oh really. How so?

Y/n: I would be the one shouting across the entire room scaring everyone around me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter