Secrets???

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since y/f/n has arrived and we've been spending as much time as we can together because she has to go back in three days, she told me she will try an visit at least once everyother month but it still hurts knowing she has to leave. Especially so soon.

y/f/n: Y/N breakfast is ready!!

That is one thing that is REALLY amazing!! Y/F/N is an amazing cook and she has been making breakfast every morning much to you and yu-yu's happiness!!

Y/N: Coming!!!

You hurriedly got ready before coming down for breakfast before you all left for the studio. Yu-yu asked Mr. Se-jun if it was okay to bring y/f/n along with her since she is only here for a week and three days. He said yes and they have been together ever since. They really hit it off since she has been here and now it seems there even better friends than we are... I was a little sad and lonely thinking that but as soon as I thought that I pulled out my phone and stared at the number. Ever sice Leo gave me his number I've stared at everyday. All I could think was, should I?

I kept staring at it in front of the mirror and before I realized there was yu-yu and y/f/n giggling behind you quickly walked backwards and tried to use the acrobatics you had been learning in dance to escape... And to your surprise it worked. It caught them off guard and you ran out of the room. The ran after you yelling after you and you imediatly clicked out of the number and turned it off. You sat on the couch pretending nothing had happened, they came up behind you tapping there feet.

yu-yu: Y/N what were you staring at?

You gave her a blank stare with a clueless expression and y/f/n started laughing.

y/f/n: Do we have to ask she's been staring at that number... She won't tell me whose it is...

Yu-yu: Oh really? Hmm I wonder could it be? Is it Leo's?

You froze and stared up at her in shock at her correct guess.

y/f/n: AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME Y/N?

I was shocked by her playful anger? Then they both looked at me and giggled.

They both said at the same time, so that's why your so distracted.

y/f/n decided to add onto it.

y/f/n: Care to explain how it happen y/n.

she looked at you with a mischievous glare and you just shook your head and nochalontly answered.

Y/N: Not really.

Yu-yu: Well to bad, you have to since you have been hiding it from us.

y/f/n nodded and they both sat down next to you.

You sighed and started, it wasn't as much the Leo part that was killing you to tell them as the part about you wrote a song about being lonely when they were both with you. With that thought you started to explain...

Y/N: I got to class early and was waiting for him so I decided to write a song, since thats what I do when I have pent up emotions... He came in and saw me and reinacted the first voice lesson we had because I had been doing the same thing the first time so, he said the same thing he did when we first met.

Y/F/N and yu-yu said at the same time? What did he say the first time you did lessons.

You looked back on the conversation and began to say the exact things he and you had said to each other.

Flashback P.O.V

I bowed politly and apologized for not seeing him.

Leo: What are you hiding?

Y/N: Nothing 

He gave me a curious look before grabbing my hand before I could pull it away to hide the paper more. He grabbed the paper and read it thoroughly before speaking?

Leo: Did you right this?

I nervously nodded at him before he asked may I and pointed at my pencil. He corrected four words and being that it was a whole song I remember thinking that I was pretty damn happy with four. After he had gone through it correcting it he had nodded in satisfaction and I had giggled at the sight of it.

Leo: What?

Y/N: Nothing just the way you nodded your head in satisfation was funny.

You both laughed and did your lessons and had been good friends since.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter