A new plain

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk up in my outfit that took me forever to choose, noticing people staring at me. I just kept walking not thinking anything of it until I got to the room to meet with Mr. Hwang Se-jun

as I walked in he complimented me and asked me to sit down I did and he started to ask me question about myself that he didn't ask originally like where are you from, whats your background, if you become an idol will you be devoted... ext...

 

Then after he finished he called Vixx in, as he did I became anxcious and confused. They walked in and I felt all of them stare at me a second before looking to there boss, Mr. Hwang Se-jun asked what they thought of me and they all looked at me before starting.

N: I think she'll be good, she has great dancing skills and a great voice plus she can rap very well, also she doesn't let her emotions stir her easily.

Hyuk: I agree , she is very friendly too which will attract people.

Hongbin: All of them are right but I also think that with her skills already it will be easy to build on them. 

Ravi: I would like to add that her voice also has a very unique pitch which can easily bring attention to her.

Ken: That pretty much sums it up for me too, oh and her dance would develop quickly because she already knows the main moves that she would need to know for dance.

There was silence for a few moments, and I found hard to breathe after hearing everything they said. They were impressed. After that thought ran through my mind Mr. Hwang Se-jun said Leo anything to add, as he said that my heart raced, I don't know why but I really care what he thinks, other than the fact he is a REALLY popular idol.

He looked at me and then back to Mr. Hwang Se-jun

Leo: I agree with all of them but I also think she should be in a group... She has the skills to go solo but I think she would be more comfortable grouped with someone.

I stared at him for a second feeling like he stared right through my soul, everyone looked at him with a puzzled look and then he looked to me and asked me,

Leo: Would you be a bit more comfortable with that?

Everyone looked at me and I nodded slightly looking down at the floor, damnit how did he see through me so well. Everyone always says I'm a master at hiding my feeling but he saw right through me... I didn't know what to say so I just kept staring at the floor.

Mr. Hwang Se-jun: Well with these statements your training will start tommorow.

My head shot up and I stared at him making sure it was real, I got up and thanked him frantically bowing before saying goodbye to the vixx members and running all the way home, when I got home I called y/f/n immediatly and we both literally screamed. After I had told her everything vixx had said except for leo she asked what he said, we were facetiming now and she saw my face and asked again.

Y/F/N: Y/N what did he say?

Y/N: He said he agreed with everything the others said.

Y/F/N: Y/N your not telling me something. SPILL!!

Y/N: He said that he thought that even though I had the skills to go Solo I would be more comfortable with a group... I felt like he stared right through my soul.

Y/F/N: HE DID WHAT?!? Even I have problems reading you sometimes, but he figured you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter