Whats in a name?

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 3 weeks since you have been having you lessons with Leo and its been alot of fun though you still don't feel comfortable adressing him yet... 

You got up and got ready your usual makeup, and hair style, putting on a pair on green short shorts with suspenders, and a cropped t-shirt, with some sneakers.

You got in a cab and headed for the studio when you got there you quickly ran for your first class and before you knew it you were heading to meet with Leo for voice lessons. You got there to see him humming to himself you may not be comfortable with adressing him yet but scaring him... ALWAYS!!

You slowly snuck up being behind making sure to make no noise whatsoever. When you finally got there you quickly covered his eyes shouting at him making him jump... You burst out laughing as he glared at you.

Leo: Seriously?

You kept laughing uncontrolably

Y/N: You should have seen your face!!

You pointed at him still laughing

Leo: Oh really?

He slowly got a mischievious grin stepping towards you quickly stepped back but he approached fast and before you knew it he had upsidedown at that moment you were so happy you decided to wear suspenders!!

Y/N: OMO put me down!!

Leo: Apologize

Y/N: NO

Leo: Then guess you don't want to get down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter