Names?

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some time had passed and the girls and I have been practicing hard Leo is still my vocal coach and I feel closer to him more than ever as the day approaches. Today I wake up and get ready extra early as I am meeting up with the girls and vixx to figure out our debut names and our groups debut name.

I throw on a pair on ripped up skinny jeans a black belt, some black healed boots, and a grey top with black in silver letters that says gem on the front. Today I decided to do my hair different I have been letting my hair grow out and decided to curl it and put a black bandana on. For makeup I just did some light smoky eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, mascara, fake lashes, and a quaral lipstick.

 

Then I headed out the door after calling a cab to go to our meeting place. I arrived a couple minutes early at what had been my new found favorite coffee shop. I went inside and went to the large room of couches in the back of the shop and waited for everyone else. I had been on my phone and heard the bell ring so I looked up to see the five girls shuffling towards me in the back giggling I hugged all of them and we started discussing our ideas while waiting for vixx.

Now it had been another ten minutes and I was kind of worried so I told the girls I'd be right back and called Leo.

Leo Phone conversation:

Y/N: Hey Leo are you guys okay all of us are here waiting for you.

Leo: Oh sorry, Ravi would not get up this morning. We are on our way now.

You heard leo yell right Ravi in the background, and you started laughing histerically.

Y/N: Okay just dont piss him off. K leo otherwise you'll get my wrath to!

Leo: Yeah so scary!

Y/N: YAHH Jung Taekwoon when you get here I swear I'm gonna kill you!!

Leo: Okay Okay!! Calm down Miss Wolf.

You heard him say Ges under his breath.

Y/N: What was that Leo?

Leo: Nothing, Ges your worse than N!

Y/N: You'll regret that statement later!

Leo: K bye.

Real life P.O.V:

You walked back in sighing and shaking your head, Hanuel was the first to speak.

Hanuel: SO who did you call.

Y/N: That little brat Jung Taekwoon, I swear I'll get him later!!

You practically growled the last words out and the other girls burst out laughing.

Y/N: Whats so funny?

Rin Min Jung: Oh nothing just the way you said you were gonna get him later.

Park Hanuel: By the way since when have you called him Jung Taekwoon?

Y/N: Since he started pissing me off more.

As you were saying that you heard the bell ring and you looked over to see the source of your frustration walking straight towards you. GREAT.

Leo: Aww is the poor baby mad.

You glared at him and he pouted at you before rubbing your hair. Oh My Gosh this guy!!

Y/N: Hands off you little brat!

Leo: Oh fiesty. And little last time I checked I'm older and I'm bigger than you.

Y/N: Yeah but your acting like a little kid so little brat fits you. 

Jin Hyun Jae: Anyway, moving on.

You looked back realizing the other vixx guys already sat down. You smiled and sat Between Hanuel and Ken. And to your dismay Leo sat straight across from you with his chair flipped.

Y/N: Do you always have to be weird.

He raised his eyebrow at you before smirking. Ken cleared his throat.

Ken: MOVING ON.

N: Okay now that the two five year olds have have disputed their issues lets start.

Y/N: N we already started...

You gave Ravi a pointed look before signalling to N to continue.

Y/N: Sorry just had to put that out there.

The guys started laughing as well as the girls and N continued.

N: Okay then continue thinking of ideas.

We stayed quietly thinking for a few minutes before someone spoke up.

Hongbin: What about Hanna for Hanuel?

Ken: No thats to plain, what about Nu Nu.

Ravi: Thats just weird...

We started thinking again before Ravi spoke up.

Ravi: What about Noel for Hanuel?

Y/N: Its definitly not borring.

Hyuk: And its not super weird either. What do you think Hanuel.

Hanuel: I like it.

N: Then Noel it is.

Hongbin: What about Rin for Rin Min Jung?

Leo: Its definitly original, and it fits her personality.

Ravi: Then any objections?

All of us shook our heads and continued pondering.

Ken: What about J for Jin Hyun Jae.

N: I like it!

Leo: Of course you would would you just want her to join the one letter club.

Jin Hyun Jae: I like it let's do it! Oh I have an idea what about Jinya for Jin Kyoung?

Jin Kyoung: Yep it sounds cute!!

Y/N: Oh my gosh moving on...

We all laughed at her sudden outburst and continued pondering.

We had now gone through all the nicknames until it was just down to me and Wang Young Mi.

N: MIA!

Leo: What?

N: Mia... For wang young mi?

Y/N: I like it what do you think Wang Young Mi?

Wang Young Mi: I like it to!

Ken: Okay so now just YoungLee Tae Y/N left and the group name.

Ravi: What about Lee?

N: No thats to plain.

Ken: And kin of masculine.

Hyuk: What about Hyeon.

Leo: Your suggesting her dogs name? Seriously?

Hyuk: What its a cute name.

N: LaLa maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter