New teacher?

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to Hyeon waking me up because she hated the sound of my alarm, it was 4:30 I didn't want to get up but I knew I had to. I got up took a shower and put on a cute cropped light purple sweater, a pair of jean shorts and some white knee high socks with two purple, and pink stripes on the top, then I put on some white tennis shoes. I did my makeup pretty simple with some winged liner, bb cream, lip tint, blush, and some coppery brown eyeshadow. I quickly did my hair which was now long without bangs and slighty curled it putting some volume in it. Then I quickly had some rice, before jumping out the door with my jean jacket and heading to the studio. When I got the there the secretary escorted me to Mr. Se-jun's office I signed the contract, he explained he was looking for some girls to group with me, then I went to training.

Some time has passed and I've been working hard and also looking for some girls to group with me, I went up to my voice lessons with the girl who I had befriended Kim Yu-Kyeon she is around my age and is really sweet. I did my voice warm ups I started singing and after two hours I had finished. She said she needed to talk to me she explained that I could still see her but she wouldn't be my official teacher or coach anymore...

Kim Yu-Yeon: I know its confusing but I'll try to break it down... Basically Mr. Se-jun thinks it best to be trained by an idol thinking it will help you jump ahead.

Y/N: But haven't I been doing good with you?

Kim Yu-Yeon: You have but I agree him it will put you in a more elite position to find a group quicker.

Y/N: I guess so... But I'll miss seeing you all the time!!

Kim Yu-Yeon: Yea me too(She hugs me and we giggle)

Y/N: Wait whos training me now then?

Kim Yu-Yeon: Oh right bout that...

Y/N: What do you mean bout that???

Kim Yu-Yeon: It's... Leo from vixx.

Y/N: WHAT???

She new that vixx made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter