My Origin

My Idol Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sound of my annoying LOUD alarm going off.... Time to start the routine, I got up and smiled at the site of my college deploma I had just acheived this month, then went to the the bathroom and got ready for work... I have been working as many jobs as I can possibly handle so that I can finally move to Seoul and acheive my ultimite dream!! Ever since I was a teen and learned korean I have wanted to be an idol in korea though I am of western origin with hard work I think I'll make it happen... No I won't stop until I do... As I was thinking this I grabbed something quick to eat as well as my keys and headed to my car to drive to my first job of the day.

I finally finished my third job of the day and headed home...

Once I got home I decided that I would check my laptop and look for apartments in Seoul once again,

As I opened my laptop and started searching something caught my eye.

I clicked into it and realized it was an apartment close to the one entertainment company I wanted the most...

Jellyfish Entertainment.

Ever since I started looking into it I decided that it was the most suitable one for me and had been dreaming about since.

And not only was it really close to Jellyfish Entertainmen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter