I hate him!

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Seungri,"

 

Seungri started to trembling inside him. Worried that his boyfriend might have heard them.

"Y-Youngbae." He said nervously.

While Youngbae was just grinning at him. 'Eh? He's smiling?' Seungri thought, and confused. 'And it's not a bitter smiled, but... a loving smiled?' Then Taeyang hugged him.

Seungri got more confused. "Y-Youngbae,"

Taeyang was still hugging him. "Don't ever leave me." He murmured.

'Oh my god! What did he hear?! Damn you, Jiyong!' Seungri thought worriedly.

"W-what are you talking about?" He lightly laughed and slapped his boyfriend's hands that circling around his belly in an awkward way. "I'm the one who should asked you that, you know." Seungri said, still uncomfortable.

Then Youngbae let go of hugging him and looked at Jiyong's way, still smiling.

 

On the other side. Jiyong was just looking at them. He's got frighten too earlier, but now he's glaring at them, and clenching his fist inside his pocket. 

"Oh, hey Ji." Taeyang called when he spotted his bestfriend, and Jiyong walked towards them. 

Seungri was studying his boyfriend's face. But he couldn't find any wrong somehow.

"Now Ji, you're not trying to steal my baby here, are you?" He joked as he put his one arm around Seungri's shoulder in a happy teasing way.

And that made the two somehow, felt relief. But still not speaking as they both still observing Youngbae's action. But he looks fine.

"Well," Jiyong sighed playfully. "I guess I was about to," Seungri opened his mouth in surprised. "if you hadn't come early." Jiyong said, riding the joke. Though, deep inside, he meant everything he just said.

"Oh, then! And here's where you're hiding yourselves, too, huh?" Taeyang said teasing the two lads, and chuckled. "Well, try to make a move on my wife Ji, and I'll fight you for him." Taeyang joked and laughed.

Seungri have awkwardly joined the laugh too with his boyfriend. Though he's feeling a bit comfortable now.

"Pabo! I was just thinking about you here, you know." Seungri said that makes Jiyong's angered boiling inside his body.

"Tch! Well, maybe if he's a girl, anyway, to be honest." Jiyong said. "Although, I wonder if he's even cute like that if he was a girl." Jiyong said and had bitterly send a peaceful sign on Seungri. Though to Youngbae, it looks playfully.

"Ofcourse he is." Taeyang said, with his arm still around Seungri. "Try to put a wig on him. And you'll see, he's still cute and beautiful." Taeyang said to G-dragon. And Seungri had blushed too much. 

"Now he's blushing." Jiyong said. "Well, I'm outta here."

"Wait!" Youngbae stopped his bestfriend from walking.

"What?"

"Uhm," Jiyong have lifted his brow. "Well... Kiko had called me."

"And?"

"She asked for your number. And.. I.. gave it to her." Jiyong breath out an air. "I hope you didn't mind." Taeyang said when he noticed his bestfriend's got annoys face.

"Dammit, bae! You scared the hell out of me."

And Youngbae laughed at him. "Why?"

"N-nothing." He blew out a breathe. "Aish, Youngbae!" Taeyang kept grinning at his bestfriend as he find him cute in that way. "Ofcourse I wouldn't mind. She is my Girl.Friend." He said and bitterly glimpsed on Seungri digging the last sentence.

"Hehe, but you two were in a conflict." Taeyang said and tucked his tongue out at his bestfriend.

Jiyong have smirked and walked off of them. And Youngbae's turned to Seungri smiling.

"Y-you keep grinning." Seungri said.

"And you keep stuttering, baby."

"Well, that's just because you were acting weird."

Taeyang made a questioning face. "Am I?"

'I'm just overthinking.' Seungri thought and sighed.

"Well, maybe because of what I've heard, baby." Taeyang said.

Then Seungri started to panic again inside. "H-heard what?" Youngbae smiled at him brightly.

"I have Youngbae already at that time. He... saves me from the destructions life. And I love him so much!" Taeyang's copied what he'd heard about Seungri have said. "That's so sweet, ri." Taeyang said with happiness in his heart.

"Oh," And Seungri can breathe loosely now, and smiled happily. "I'll never really leave you, bae." And they kissed sweetly.

 

While Jiyong, outside the entrance of the rooftop, was just secretly listening to them. And left in a teary eyes, when he heard what Seungri have said.

"I'll never really leave you, bae."

 

Jiyong was now walking at the hall when someone has called him, and he quickly rubbed his teary eyes lightly.

"Hello, Jiyong." Chaelin caught up wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter