Extra chapter (JIKO)

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

G-dragon POV

 

The next day.

I saw Daesung with Minzy. I heard Minzy have a crush on him. But sadly, Dae like someone else. But she have Jay Park anyway, in reserved. 😜

Then, I approached them.

"Oh, hi Ji!" Minzy greeted.

"Hello, Minz!" I greeted her back smiling. Then I turned to Daesung. "Uhm... Dae,"

"Hi, Ji! What is it?"

I don't know why, but I'm feeling tensed. "Uhm... can we talk?" I asked nicely.

"Ofcourse."

"If it's okay... I want just the two of us." I said.

"Oh," he uttered and looked at Minzy.

"Well, it's fine. I don't mind." Minzy said nicely.

"Thanks, Minzy." I said.

"No problem." Then she left.

"So," Daesung started. "What do you want to talk about?"

I tongue my lips and bit it. "Seungri," I started and I noticed his surprise expression. "I like to know, if he..." I've sighed in tension. "Daesung, did he... really waited for me?" 

He gave a shocked face and frowned, and he sighed. "Well, yes, he did. And if weren't for Youngbae hyung, he might still waiting for you. He always wishes for you to come back and love him back again, you know."

I stayed quiet. Did he really wishes that? God, I wanted to cry.

"W-what about Youngbae? Does he know anything?"

"Yes. He knows everything about it. But he doesn't know yet that it was you. Seungri can't tell him yet. He's worried about your friendship." I just kept listening to him. "Bae hyung really hated the guy that breaks Seungri's heart. And it was you. He saw how Seungri had mourned from you."

I'd still stayed quiet, hating myself already.

"Well, I'm also worried about what will happens if hyung heard about it." He added.

Tears slowly drops thru my cheeks. And I know Daesung could see it. Seungri had suffered with me too. I've cried in front of Daesung, and he comforted me a little.

"Now, you should stop crying before anyone's coming." He said.

"Thanks, Dae. You are really kind. And I really do appreciated you. That's enough information."

"Do you still love Seungri?"

"I didn't stop loving him."

Daesung had surprised. "Then why did you leave him?"

"I'm not sure. It's... just a long story. A big mistake... You know."

Then my phone had ring. Interrupting our conversation. It was an unknown number but I answered it.

"Yes, hello?"

"Where are you?" It's Kiko's voice.

"Hey, is that you.. Kiko?" I want to make sure.

"Yes, where are you?" Her voice sounds demanding and excited.

"I'm at school. How are you, then?"

"Turn around." She commands and didn't answer my question.

"What?"

"Turn around!" She ordered demandingly.

"Damn it, Kiko w-"

"Ichi." She started to count in japanese.

"Ni."

Damn! Then, I did what she ordered, I turned around and there, I saw her. I opened my mouth in 'o' in surprised. I didn't expects her to be here in Korea. And she smiled a sweet smile at me.

Kiko Mizuhara. One of the famous model in Japan. We met in America, when I've attended a fashion show with my sister Dami. She's not that famous yet at the time. And we became a good friends then into lovers. She ran towards me and hugged me rapidly.

"Jiyong!" She whimpered as she was hugging me tightly. "I'm so happy to see you!"

I happily hugged her too. "Yeah, yeah. And you really surprised me." I said.

Then I heard Daesung's acting coughs.

"Oh, Kiko, this is Daesung. I've known him since elementary."

"Hi!" He greeted.

"Hi, my name is Kiko." She said.

And Daesung looked amused at her, he heard us talking in japanese earlier, and now she's talking our language too.

"Are you a japanese or a korean?" Daesung asked.

"Japanese." She answered. "But I studied to speak korean for 3 years now." She said smiling.

"Three years." Daesung repeated, nodding his head. Probably thinking something. I turned back my head on Kiko.

"Does Youngbae and Seunghyun know that you're here?"

"No. But they knew that I'll visit anytime to see you."

Then we heard a loud voice.

"Kiko!" Youngbae called and walked towards us.

                                   

                                        ※ - ※ - ※

 

While they are walking. Top, Taeyang, Seungri and Dara, Chaelin and Bom.

"Oh, there's Jiyong!" Chaelin said excitedly.

She noticed a beautiful woman right beside him. And she suddenly furrowed as she noticed Jiyong's right arm around the woman's waist.

"Who is that girl?" She asked with annoyance.

And Top and Taeyang noticed them as well.

"Kiko!" Taeyang said, and excitedly called her name again and walked fast towards them and so is Top.

"Yeah, Kiko!" Top called as well.

And that makes the other surprised and curious.

"Oh, she must be his girlfriend." Seungri said.

"He has a girlfriend?" Dara asked with surprise looks.

"Well, yeah. And I've heard from bae before, that she'd plan to visit Jiyong hyung, and so..." Chaelin was just quietly irritated. "there, she was." Seungri finished and continue to walk to where his boyfriend is.

"Hmp! I'm not in a mood to meet her, anyway." Chaelin said and walked out.

"Ooh, seems like she's got stricken by Kwon Jiyong, eh?" Bom said to Dara.

"Yeah, yeah, should we follow her, though?" Dara asked. A little bit jealous with Jiyong too.

"I guess, so." Bom said.

She looked back to where the boys are, and signal to Top that they're leaving.

 

"Youngbae-kun, Seunghyun-kun," Kiko hugged both of them. "I've missed you guys! And mostly this one, ofcourse." She pointed to Jiyong and wrapped her arms around Jiyong's arm.

Then Seungri came and stood behind his boyfriend.

"Ah, Kiko-chan, this is Seungri, the love of my life." Taeyang proudly said as he hold Seungri's hand with him.

Both Kiko and Seungri made an 'o' face by surprised.

Kiko was shock as she looked at their holding hands, while Seungri was blushing hard. He felt his heart beats in marvel. Very pleased with how his boyfriend introduced him and proudly said that he's the love of his life.

"Ah, hi," Seungri bowed his head down as a manner acts. "I'm Seungri."

"Yeah, the victory of my heart." Taeyang said, teasing his boyfriend.

"Yah, Youngbae," Seungri said like a whining tone and nudged Taeyang on his side body. "You're embarrassing me." He said whining and blushing.

"So cuute!" Kiko said giggling. "My name is Kiko." And they shook hands.

And Jiyong was just staring at them both.

"I will surely steal you from Youngbae-kun if I don't have this dragon." She said as she pointed on Gd. "He must be your first boyfriend, right? Cause there's no way someone will leave a cute boy lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter