Flashback (Baeri)

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After two years and a months since Jiyong and Seungri have broken up.

 

Damn Seungri! He still can't get over with Jiyong. He's still deeply in-love with him.

Seungri was not in his hometown anymore. Since they migrated in Canada. But he moved back to Korea and in Seoul with his very good old friend. He's already a college student now.

Back from before, Seungri and Jiyong, had actually been classmates. Though they had two years . And Jiyong was the older.

Jiyong became lazy to go to school since his best friend left for America. So his parents decided to let him stop going to the school for awhile. So, that's why he became classmates with Seungri in middle school.

While Seungri on the other, have seems like an opposite of Jiyong. He loves going to school to make more friends. And that's the reason why he had so many friends everywhere he goes. 

Jiyong fell with Seungri's friendliness, and always finds him charming everytime he argued with the teachers using his little aegyo face while reasoning. So, since then, Jiyong started to like going to school again, and all because of Seungri's cute attitude, and become much more attentive when they started to be friends, until their closeness had grown into love.

Now, at the school university.

 

Taeyang's POV

 

I saw Seungri and Daesung laughing together at the campus and I'm just smiling while watching them.

I'd already like Seungri when we first met, or maybe even before that. And then started to developes some more feelings when we became close friends. And that was more than one year from now.

Seungri was the reason why I actually stopped whining and begging my parents to let me get back to America. It was because of Seungri that I have enjoyed staying here in Korea and don't want to go back to America anymore. We became friends and very close to each other, until I fell really in-love with him.

I know about his ex-boyfriend. How Seungri loves the bastard so much and still now.

Now I have to clenched my fist in pissed at the thought. I hate how the guy abandoned him, while me, a hard to get man, is longing for Seungri's heart.

How could that guy left such a cute, kind and sweet Seungri behind? For more than a year that I've known him, I had never traced or saw any flaws on him. He's so very nice to everybody. So sweet and gentle.

So why? What's the reason? Well, maybe yes, he loves flirting, but it's still not a reason to leave your love ones behind, right? Or the guy maybe just truly an .

Though I bet, the reason why Seungri became that flirty was because of that ex-boyfriend of his.

 

Flashback

Two years and a months after Jiyong and Seungri have broken up.

At the school building of the music department, Taeyang found Seungri's running up the stairs and got curious, he wasn't sure what impulse had pushed him to follow the boy he didn't know. But there was something about the way he looks. So, he did follow the boy. He goes up to the rooftop, and just standing in a center, looking so lonely.

"Kwon Jiyong, have you really forgotten about me?" Seungri said in a lower tone.

Taeyang's only watched him and wondered what's the problem to make him look so devastated. And so alone.

He watched him more for a minutes, until the boy walked towards the railing. It made Taeyang's nervous and a little annoyed.

Taeyang started to speaks when he noticed the boy's looking down at the railed. "What are you planning to do there?" Taeyang started that made Seungri jumped up, startled.

"Who are you?"

"Just nobody."

Seungri then, gave him a grimace looks and sighed, upset at the guy's answered.

"Can I borrow this whole place for a minutes? JUST, for a minutes?" He asked harshly. "I want to be alone right now." He finished and then turned his back off at Taeyang.

"Bad day?"

"No." Seungri's answered fast. "It's just windy... I want to feel the breeze."

"Not that windy."

Seungri just sighed and ignored him, getting annoyed already. "I wish you go away."

"Well," Taeyang uttered as he's looking around the place. "There aren't any breakables around here," he continue as he'd walks and stood beside him, "but you could let out a good scream. Or cry, even better."

Emotions welling up inside of Seungri. "What are you?! What do you know about what I am thinking?! Nor what I am feeling right now?!"

"Okay, and which one of those question would you like me to answer?"

"Are you making fun of me?!" He was really upset now.

"Ahh, so that's what you want me to answer?" 

"You're impossible!" Seungri said irritatedly and was about to walked out.

Taeyang sighed and sits on the ground. "Why don't you sit down and tell me about it? I'm willing to listen." 

Furiously he jerked his head back to face Taeyang. "Look, I don't need you to charm me out of a mood. I can handle my own problem just fine! And if EVER. I need a friend, all I have to do is go down outside this building WITH." He emphasized the last word "MY.BESTFRIEND!" 

"Yeah, yeah," Taeyang replied nodding his head.

"And plus, you're a stranger!" Seungri's added.

"But I guess, you're not to me."

Seungri had surprised in what he'd heard.

"I've always noticed you, though I don't meant to. But I can imagined, between those of your happy face when you were with your friends, and a heavy burden when they're not around you. I can see loneliness in your eyes, kid. Like you're seeking of something."

"So you're a psychologist, then?"

"Kinda. Maybe?" Taeyang asked back lifting his left eyebrow.

Seungri have sniffed in repelled and frustration. Then, he broke, and covering his face with his hands while sitting down and started to cry. 

Taeyang stood up and walked towards him. "That's a good boy." He soothed and patting Seungri's head on his chest.

Seungri keeps on crying. "I just missed him." Seungri said while sobbing.

'Him?' Taeyang thought, but he let it pass. Who was the him anyway? His father? Brother? Whatever.

"I miss him so much!"

"It's all right! Get it all out." He said while he's rubbing Seungri's back.

It was actually suppose to be their 5th anniversary.

And after Seungri let out all the pain he's feeling right at the time. They both standing already. Feeling relieved now, because he had releasing the burden feelings inside of him at the moment.

"I'm a mess. I'm sorry." Seungri said wiping his face with his hand. "I would never have done that if you'd left me alone."

"You're better off this way. It's not healthy to hold everything in."

"I appreciate it. I've think." He said and chuckled with gladness. "Thanks! Really."

 

Then the next day after that.

Seungri was surprised when he saw Taeyang laughing with his friends.

"Hey, Lee!" Jonghyun called. "Come here!"

"Hey guys." Seungri greeted as he come closer.

"I want you to meet someone here." Jonghyun said, pointing his thumb at Taeyan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter