Days with Jiyong

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While jogging and going back home, Seungri found Jiyong standing at the front of his house, holding a bottle of mineral water, so he run towards him.

They both smiled to each other while Seungri was panting, bending down with his both hands on his knees.

"Here." Jiyong hand him the water.

"Thanks! I'm worn-out." Seungri said while breathing and drank the water.

Jiyong was just smiling at his cute boyfriend. But turned away and stop smiling, and exhaled deeply.

"Let's end here." Jiyong said all of a sudden.

"Hm?" Seungri was grinning. "And what is that mean?" He asked playfully.

Jiyong look back at him in a serious face and sighed. 

"I only have one week left at school."

"What are you talking about?" He asked cool.

"I'm going to America."

"I don't like your joke, Ji." Seungri said pouting cutely.

"I'm serious!" He answered angrily. "I'm leaving Seungri! I'm going to continue my studies IN America."

"Okay." Seungri said calmly. Although, he's got surprise by his boyfriend's angry tone. He sighed. "Do you want me to follow you, soon? Or after the school's ended?"

"No." Jiyong answered coldly and firmed.

"Well, I'll wait for you, then." He said sweetly.

"Don't bother."

"M?" Seungri knitted.

"I don't want you to." He's not looking on Seungri now. "You're not good enough for me, either." He said with his head down. "So, let's just... break up."

Seungri was smirking, though he's shivering inside with fear. "That's silly. What are you saying? You're only joking, right?"

"Seungri," Jiyong said gently.

"You're not serious, right?" He started to get serious, too.

"Sorry, ri. I just... Maybe I just realized that... I... that I don't want to be with you, anymore."

"Hey, hey, now, you're not talking seriously here. Are you?" Seungri was started to get panic. He didn't want to believe that Jiyong was serious, but his hazel brown eyes were grieving. "Yah! Kwon Jiyong!" he shouted.

"Well I think, or just realized, that we only had a fun little relationship. And so, I think it's better not take it too seriously."

"Please... don't say that." Seungri said calmly.

"I'm sorry, ri. But I meant all of it." He said in a cold tone and turned his back on Seungri again.

Seungri started to cry now. "Why... why all of a sudden-"

"Just forget about me, Seungri!" Jiyong yelled and also annoyed as he starting to get frustrated.

"You make that sound so easy." Seungri said with teardrops in his eyes.

"It should be. It's the right thing." He said in a firmed tone.

Seungri just biting his own lips to prevents himself not to cry more. While Jiyong was just closing his eyes so hard and taking a breathed and opened it again. 

"Seungri-ya, go find someone else, a better one, the one who will never say goodbye to you."

"Why? Why are you saying that? There's no way I can ever be happy without you! You said you love me, didn't you? We promised we'd always be together. That we'd live our lives together! You're not just someone to me, Ji. You're someone who could never be replaced!" he said in a loud voice and cool down himself again. "So please, don't say you're leaving me!" He begged and hold on Jiyong's arm. "I-I'll do anything you ask me! I'll even learn how to do music more well! Just... please, Jiyong..."

Seungri hadn't finish his words, as Jiyong suddenly pulled Seungri through his chest. And Seungri have just surprised.

"Huh!... Jiyong!" He murmured.

Jiyong was holding the back of Seungri's head with his right hand.

"Thank you." then he sighed. "Please, don't do anything stupid." Seungri's was still attached on Jiyong chest. "Always take care of yourself." He finished.

Then he left, leaving Seungri's behind, who's crying so much now and fell his knees through the ground.

 

Then at night, Seungri kept messaging and called Jiyong but not even once he'd answer any of that. And so, Seungri just kept crying sitting down on the floor.

Saturday when Jiyong broke up with Seungri. 

 

Monday

Jiyong didn't saw Seungri at school. He felt guilty and bad for what he'd done. But he have to do it. Because he believes that Seungri wouldn't be good enough for him. And they are too young anyway.

'He can move on, too,' he thought, 'someday.' 

"We both will." He said to himself.

Seungri on the other side was in his room, and just keep crying, thinking about Jiyong, and keep wondering 'why?'

 

Tuesday

Jiyong saw Seungri with his friends Jonghoon and Jonghyun. And he felt some of relief.

Then at the locker, Seungri was there taking out his books and some notes for the next subject.

Jiyong was there also and saw him and noticed Seungri's eyes swollen and still red from crying.

Again, he felt a little conscience, but he let it go.

Until, Seungri's one of the books fell to the ground and Jiyong have picked it up and gave the book back to Seungri, and walked past him. Not giving Seungri a chance to say thank you.

Then at the campus of their school.

Seungri saw Jiyong sitting in a green grass at the school small hill and walked towards him from where he is sitting and he approa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter