The Box

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At Jiyong's apartment, inside of Jiyong's room.

TOP, Taeyang and Jiyong were all sitting in the bed. Chattering none sense and laughing about something.

TOP phone had beep twice, and checked who's the messenger. It was Daesung. Asking him if he can accompany him, and that made him smile.

"Who's that?" Jiyong asked.

"Oh, it's just Daesung. Asking me to accompany him." He answered.

"You two got really close, eh?" Jiyong asked again.

"Yeah." TOP answered cheerfully.

Taeyang noticed his Hyung's blushes. "Hyung," Taeyang started. "You are actually blushing."

"Eh?" Jiyong's astounded and gazed on TOP.

"Shut up, bae! I am not!" TOP defended.

"Yes, you are, Hyung!" Jiyong said jumping in a bed excitedly. "Damn, you really are!"

And both Taeyang and Jiyong laughed out loud.

"Jesus christ!" Taeyang said laughingly. "Does that mean, only our Jiyong was the straight one as a ruler guy in here?"

"What do we know," TOP said with a mocking face towards Jiyong.

"Hahaha, Hyung, admit it! You like Daesung."

"Shut up, Ji! I'm leaving!" TOP said and stood up from the bed.

"He's an angel, anyway. Don't hurt him." Taeyang said teasing.

"I'm not gay! And he's just like a little brother to me! I'm leaving." TOP walked off the room while the two bestfriend were just grinning.

"So, what do you plan to do today?" Taeyang asked.

"Not sure. But I might hang-out with Soo-hyuk later tonight."

"Soo-hyuk, eh?" Taeyang made a goofy face.

"Hahaha, you're crazy." Jiyong laughed knowing what his bestfriend's thinking. "I'll invite Chaelin."

"Oh, so you like her now? What about Kiki?"

"Shut up, Youngbae. I'm just going to introduce Soo-hyuk to Chaelin."

"So, you're a match-maker now?"

Jiyong shrugged his shoulder. "What about you and Seungri?"

"He's in Gwangju with his family."

"Gwangju?" Gd asked curiously.

"Yeah. His family lives there." Taeyang said.

'Lives there? In Gwangju? Aren't they living in Canada?' "Have you met them?" GD asked.

"Yeah, just last year when they got back from Canada." 'Oh, so they'd really stayed there, too. Okay.' "They're nice. I like them." GD just nodded.

"Why not joining us later, then?" GD asked.

"Sorry. But Seungri will get back later."

"Oh, can't live without him, huh?" Taeyang just answered him with a smiled. "Well, I'll just go and take a bath first." Gd said as he jumped off the bed.

"Okay. I'll just stay here for awhile."

"Well, feel free to do anything while I'm taking a bath."

"I'm not gonna watch some . If that's what's in your head."

"Hahaha, guilty."

Then, GD started the shower. While Taeyang was playing with his phone, it'd ring and he answered it.

"Hello, baby,"....

"Okay then, no problem. I'm here at Jiyong's anyway, and maybe I'll just hang with him instead for awhile."....

Then Taeyang's laughs.

"Nothing. He's with Daesung, and I'll tell you some of the rest later, hahaha!"....

"Yeah, you should be. So, get back soon."...,.

"Okay. Yeah,,, and I hate you.".... He said as he was laughing.

"Okay, bye. Take care! I love you, too. Not hate you." He said smiling and off the call, then he accidentally dropped the circle lighter to the ground and it rolled under the bed.

Taeyang kneel down to looked at it and found it easily. So he lied down his stomach and stretched his arm to get it, and noticed a box.

He slides it out under the bed, after he got the lighter. And got curious what's inside of it. And it's not that he's being rude or somewhat, since it's just a normal thing to them.

Even Ji nor Seunghyun used to do that kind of acts to each other. And they're not bothered by it, as they've no secrets from each other. (Well, that's what he thought.)

And so he opened the box and get froze. A picture of Jiyong and Seungri had expose in his eyes.

In a picture, Jiyong was kissing Seungri in the cheek, while Seungri obviously looking so happy with his both hands on his own jaw, giggling. It was taken by Hanna at that time.

Then, Taeyang shakingly touch the picture and found another one again. And this one was too much for him than the other one.

He's now all shaky, feeling hurt and scared. He also noticed the panda doll. The panda that he'd just playing the last 2 days ago. Now, he's more feel like crying.

Jiyong, behind his Seungri was wrapping an arms around Seungri, and also was holding the panda doll. Where as Seungri's hands were on Jiyong's arms, with their cheeks glued together. How sweet. He thought. And so happy.

And what's more in there? He then also saw a cd, and looked for more and then found a necklace next, and picked it. It was a shining silver necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. Then, there, he found a ripped letter that had written  'Seungri, I love the most' and there, he felt his heart knotted in pain.

And when he heard the shower's stopped, he hurriedly put the things back inside and get the box back to it's original place. But he took the 2nd picture with him. And started to get up, feeling dizzy about to what he'd found out.

Then GD came out from the bathroom with only a towel on his waist.

"You looked pale. What happened to you?" Jiyong asked curiously. "Does something hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter