Panda doll

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It happened. He's gone. Jiyong had already leave the country. And Seungri had just shut himself inside his room for three days now since Jiyong's left. He didn't think it would be so painful.

Just thank god that his parents was in Venice, celebrating their 25th anniversary.

Hanna can't take his brother's weeping anymore and decided to enter his room without permission. She found Seungri sitting on the floor, with his back leaning on a bed, and run towards him.

"Oppa!" She said in a worried tone.

She's now wanted to cry too at the looks of her brother. He really really do loves Jiyong so much.

"Oppa!" She called again and hugged his brother. "Please... stop your weeping." She was also starting to cry now. Hurting for his brother's sorrow.

"Go away," Seungri said lowly. "I want to be alone."

"Look at you now! You looked so dead!" She started to yelled as Seungri's tears was keep running down his face like a waterfalls. "How can you face our parents when they get back? You should forget about him, oppa! He's an ! You should take care of yourself and not mourning. It's his lost!"

"But I can't," he was sniffing. "I'm so tired of crying, too." He covered his face with his hands. "But, I can't stop..." he cried as he put his hand back to his legs. "I can't stop at all."

"Oppa!" She said gently.

"Could you... just leave me alone."

"But I'm worried."

"Then I promise, I promise that I will try hard to forget... just... please..."

"Fine. Just..."

"I promise. I swear."

"Alright! I know you. You have your words, right?" Then she left the room.

 

Then on the next day. Seungri had come out of his room.

Finally!

And while Hanna was preparing the food on the table. "Oh, thank god, my brother!" Hanna had excitedly run towards Seungri and hugged him. "Come on, I had already preparing our lunch."

Seungri smiled shortly, and followed Hanna on a dining table.

"I'm so proud that you made your promised. I'm so happy!"

"Thank you, Hanna." They smiled to each other. And started to eat.

"Why you didn't come to school?"

"Because you promised you will come out of your room, today."

"No, I didn't." He smiled then. "I promised I will try hard to forget."

"Whatever! Atleast now, you finally come out of your cage." She said as she put some beef on and chewed it. "You've been absent for two days... oh, no, three days for today."

"Stop worrying, now. I will work hard to fight for it, and I will go to school tomorrow." He said and smiled again to relief his poor sister.

 

At night.

Seungri noticed the panda doll at the edge of his bed and took it. He's just staring at it and missing Jiyong again, and remembered that time, at the amusement park. And how Jiyong got that panda doll for him.

 

Flashback

One week before Jiyong had break up with him.

At the amusement park, they didn't notice the time as they were enjoying their date so much.

So they have stayed there until night. And after they finish riding all the rides and eating, they'd go to the game center.

"Oh, look! Cutie pie, the panda doll is so cute! Just like you."

"Oh yeah? But who's more cuter?" 

"Ofcourse, the panda doll. It's more softer than you to hug."

"Tch!" Jiyong just stared at his cute boyfriend. "Hmm..." he's tilting his head. "Is there some dragon doll, too?" Seungri asked himself as he's wandering around the hanging stuff toys. "So, I'll hug it instead of my meanie boyfriend. Though surely, it's not cute like a panda, but a scary looking doll." He finished and pulled out his tongue playfully at Jiyong.

And Jiyong who was just looking at him was urging to pinch his very adorable boyfriend's cheeks.

"You're so cute, my Cutie pie." He said and pinched Seungri's cheeks.

But Seungri snapped his cheek away. "Who's cuter now?"

"You." Jiyong whispered, closer to Seungri's ear.

"Who?" Seungri asked playfully in giddiness. 

"You." He answered sweetly and hold Seungri's face with his both hands. "You. You. You. Satisfied?" Seungri have blushed so much. "Now, I want to get that doll." Jiyong said.

Jiyong come close to that 'Get a doll' station.

"Hey mister, how can I get that stuffy?" Jiyong asked pointing at the panda doll.

And after the explanation of the middle age man, Jiyong started to throw the small ball to the cup. He had to shoot the three balls straights

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter