Seungri? It can't be!

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years after. Since Jiyong and Seungri have broken up. And Jiyong was in Seoul again.

 

G-dragon POV 

 

Now, I have decided to continue my college in Korea with my childhood bestfriend who has migrated in America when we were thirteen years old. We met in America again since I got there. But then after a year, his family have suddenly had to get back in Korea, and so was he. But he promised me and Seunghyun hyung that he will begged his parents to continue his studies here and will come back. But then again, he contacted us saying sorry, that he decided that he'd plans to stay in Korea instead, without explanation why. And, I'm a little upset to that. We just had to see each other again for six years, then he wants to move back to Korea already, after a year. Without telling a reason why? Thank god, Seunghyun hyung had staying with me. Or I'll be bored as hell. Though, Youngbae has still visited us sometimes.

And now, Seunghyun hyung had to go back to Korea too. Because of some business that his father wants him to check and as well to start training him to manage their businesses. And so we'd thought to continue our college in Korea to join our friend Youngbae.

So, after a month of completing all the forms that needed, I've left America. And right after I got back in Korea that morning, I'd rest a lot and decided to go at the club and meet up with my friend Lee soo-hyuk, who's working with Seunghyun hyung.

And damn, Youngbae was out of the country, because he has to go check something out in Japan. And so is Seunghyun hyung who's been so busy right now. God bless them. Hehe

And so, here at the club, I was sitting in one of the stool at the bar, waiting for Soo-hyuk.

"Yah, oppa! You're so mean!" I heard one of the woman behind me with one of the table have said.

I tilted my head to look at the spoke woman. She was flirting and clinging into a white haired guy. Well, lots of girls were flirting around at the guy, anyway. And I just laughed at them.

But some things is bothering me, I want to see the guy's face, but I can't. I can only see his back on me. Then I turned to look around, to checked if my friend had come already.

"Oh, now, stop flirting on me, beautiful ladies." I heard the white haired guy's voice. "Or I'll, eat you a-ll alive!" He said in a very seducing sound.

Then I heard their joyful laughter altogether.

"Oh, why are you so hot, dar-ling!" Another woman's voice said in a lustful tone.

I left the bar to go to the toilet room.

I've washed my face and stared at the mirror, breathing out. I suddenly thought about Seungri when I heard the white haired guy's flirty voice. They almost have a same voice.

"Seungri." I whispered.

I had never forgotten about him, anyway. I've still always think about him. How is he, anyway? Does he find someone new, now? There I sighed. I hope not.

I rubbed my face with my hankerchief, and get off the toilet room.

And while I'm walking thru the hallway to get back to the bar, I got bumped into a guy, talking with someone on the phone. Oh, the white haired guy.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He apologized and continue to walk.

I've stopped and glancing at the guy.

"Hahaha! Ofcourse, I'm missing you, pabo!" I heard his fading voice speaking.

I felt shiver all through my body when I clearly heard the guy's voice. It's not flirty seductive tone, anymore. But more like... I sighed.

"Seungri!" I whispered again and turned around again to see, but he wasn't there, anymore.

"Seungri," I murmured again. "Please!" I started to muttered. "Please, if ever... just... if ever..." I let out a breathed as I keeps talking in a quiet tone.

I hope that wasn't him. Missing someone? No. I shook my head and laughed at the thought. Seungri's hair is brown. Not a white like snow. I bitterly said in mentally. I blew out a breath. 'Seungri, I hope you still waiting for me.' But I shook my head again. What a really jerk and selfish thought.

Then when I get back at the bar, Soo-hyuk have already there.

"Hey," I called out.

"Hi," he greeted.

We chatted a little about how's our life were. "So, how do you like your condo?"

"Pretty good. I like how my hyung have designed it!"

"You sure you don't want a penthouse?"

"Alone? At the big apartment? No, thank you. A little condo is good enough."

"Okay. I heard Youngbae will come back after tomorrow. He was excited to see you again." Soo-hyuk said. And I just shrugged my shoulder. "The trio brothers had back again." He said and that made me laugh.

Then, right at some of the table, I was really surprised when I saw Daesung with a lot of people. Probably his friends as he's a same like Seungri. They loved making some friends. But, was that really him? Or maybe they are just look alike? Then, the white haired guy came towards them.

"Yo, Seungri!" I heard some other guy called.

And believe me, right after I've heard the guy's name... I froze in shocked.

Seungri?

I looked back at them having so much fun. And the man that really looked like Daesung? Was that really him? Now, I felt some crawling through my whole body.

"Hey, are you okay?" Soo-hyuk asked me, probably noticed my fidgety.

"H-huh?!" He lifted a brow on me. "Oh, I'm just... I'm just tired. Well, you know. I just got back earlier. Jet lag, I guess." I reasoned, and let out a breath. "I think I have to go home, now."

"Already?!" He asked surprisingly.

"Yeah."

I want to go home now. I suddenly don't feel good. I glanced back at their way again. But I can't catch a sight of that white haired guy nor the man that looks like Daesung as they were surrounded by the people, or so called their friends.

"Maybe next time again. I'm sorry." I said as I stood up to leave. "I just don't feel really good right now."

"Okay. I understand your excuse."

"Thanks!"

"Okay."

Then I left Soo-hyuk.

He can't be Seungri. I said through my mind while I'm driving. 

"Ofcourse I'm missing you, pabo!" I remembered the guy have said.

Oh, no. Please! Don't let it be my cutie pie.

 

At my condo, I feel so restless of thinking if the guy was Seungri or not. I haven't got a chance to look at him clearly because of the damn lights and peoples around the guy.

But the voice? Isn't it have a same like Seungri? And the name that I heard as well from the guy had called? Didn't he says Seungri? Or maybe I'm just hallucinating because I'm back in Korea again and... just suddenly thought of him? I let out a breathe at the thought. I just hope that wasn't him. And if ever... if ever that was him...

"Ofcourse I'm missing you, pabo!" 

Damn! I hope it was Hanna he's talking with. Just, if ever that was him.

 

Another day

I didn't do anything. I just stayed at home and tidy up all my things. And just examined some of the papers.

Youngbae had promise me that he will come with me to go to school, so he can introduce me to some of his friends. And especially to one of his dearest person he's saying.

I wonder who's the lucky person that had touched my very picky bestfriend's heart. She must be very beautiful and might be older than him too. He actually wants me to meet that girlfriend of his. Wait, girlfriend? Mmm... he didn't say girlfriend yet. He just said someone's very special and that, will forever be.

Aww! That was cheesy, haha!

Well, they surely will end up together, anyway. I'm sure of it because every girl wants to win Youngbae's tough heart. That's why I'm sure that, this playing-hard-to-g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter