Days with Seungri (Flashback)

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong didn't come to school that monday.

He texted Taeyang that he couldn't come because he feels lazy and tired. Though the real fact was that, he don't want to see Seungri for awhile, he can't face him yet right now.

He feels ashamed for what he'd done to him last four years ago. He realized how mean he had been to him.

But it hadn't been easy for him either, though. Breaking up with the one you loves never easy. He had been so hurt as well, you know.

 

Flashback from last 4 years ago.

When Jiyong got home after the date with Seungri, his father was there, sitting on a couch, obviously waiting for him.

"It's late." Jiyong jumped in surprised.

"Oh, hi dad," he greeted with a little nervous. "Uhm..."

"You were with Seungri, weren't you?"

"Yes," he answered with a beaming smile. "I've so much fun and had a great time with him. That's why...." he shrugged. "I forgot the time. I'm sorry."

Jiyong surely had a great time with his boyfriend by the way he looks. And so his father nodded his head only.

"It's alright. I'm glad you had a great time with him, anyway."

"Thanks dad!" He said in really appreciated tone.

Mr. Kwon had give him a sighed. Thinking of how could he tell his son about their plan. And so he breathed heavily.

"Anyway, son. Your mom and I have decided to stay in America."

"What? Why? And when?"

"Because your grandparents wants to and needs us right now. And the tickets are ready for next two weeks."

"In just two weeks? Why so sudden?"

"Your mom and I had actually thought about it too, just last month."

"Well, when are you coming back?" He asked calmly.

"We are going to migrate there for good."

"Oh," he muttered.

"And you are coming with us, too, Jiyong."

"WHAT?!!" he asked loudly, he is very surprised. "NO! No way! Coming with you to America means I have to leave Seungri. And I won't do that! I can't!" He said panicking.

"Jiyong!"

"You're just trying to seperate us, aren't you?! I thought you're fine about us being together?"

"We are! And we're not..." his father have to sighed and had quiet a little.

Because half of what his son said was true. They are also trying to seperate them. But that doesn't mean they don't like Seungri. He and his wife likes Seungri. They even treated him like a son too.

"What? Why can't you answer?!"

"For christ sake, Jiyong! You are both male!" his father exclaimed.

"See?! I'm right, then! You wanted us to seperate! That's why!"

"Okay then, and what? Do you think he can give all what you wanted in life?"

"Yes! And he had already! He's giving me happiness and pure of love!"

His father have sighed more deeply. He's feeling guilty now. They know how much their son loves the boy. But aren't they're just doing the right thing for their son? They're too young, anyway. They can move on, too. Mr. Kwon sighed again.

"Jiyong... don't you think it's time for you to think what's the right thing to do?"

"What do you mean?" Jiyong asked a little calmly now.

"You, are both still young. Do you think he can give you all what you really have wanted in life?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"About what's the right thing for you! Your future. Your goal in life."

Jiyong had stay silent.

"And also, what about your most dreams of having a happy family like us with a children by your own blood?"

Still can't answer. He's just biting the corner of his lips. "I love him." He muttered in a sad tone.

"We know that." he sighed. "But still, no matter how much you love each other, life sometimes may still takes you in a different directions." 

Jiyong just remained silent. "So start thinking what's right for your future, Jiyong. While the both of you are still young. It wasn't fair either to waste both of your time."

Jiyong don't know what to answer anymore. Because part of what his father has saying had makes sense.

"Well fine," his father said and blew out breathe. "I'm not gonna force you. I'm giving you a week to decide." Jiyong was still silent with his head down. "And I hope you'll think a right choice. The one that you'll never regret."

Then his father had leave him alone.

 

                                           * * *

 

Jiyong and his father still haven't talk each other yet, since their argued that friday night.

He thinks a lot. Like all the time. Even when he's with Seungri. He was still scrutinizing what to decide. 

And now, inside his room, he started to think again. He remember what his dad had said.

["But still, no matter how much you love each other, life sometimes may still takes you in a different directions. So start thinking what's right for your future, Jiyong. While the both of you are still young. It wasn't fair either to waste both of your time."]

Could he be right?

He let out a breathe heavily and glanced at the new picture frame of him and Seungri.

"Seungri-yah, what should I do? What should I decide?" He asked himself.

 

                                              * * *

 

And then, for 4 days of thinking. He has decided to come with his parents. So he enjoys every moments he have to spend with Seungri. He'd even completely made him feel how much he loves him.

 

At school 

He's just watching Seungri from afar laughing with his friends. Maybe his father was right. They are still young and Seungri may never really fulfilled what he wants in life. Thinking about it, makes him wants to cry.

Whatever happens. It's just for the future.

And now, he have to ready himself to how he'll going to break up with Seungri.

 

Saturday

Jiyong broke up with Seungri.

And he don't want Seungri to begged him for more. So he walked away from him.

He decided to stop at the playground while walking in a sorrowful face, and sat on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter