I miss you

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After remembering the past.

'Didn't I just had thinking the right thing? For us?' He thought.

He didn't meant to be harshed nor meaned at that time. He's just really confused and had so much thinking about what he should do.

Jiyong had fell asleep again in so much thought.

 

And after an hours of sleeping. Youngbae rang the doorbell at Jiyong's apartment. Jiyong have woken up at the sound of the doorbell. But before he got up to open it, Youngbae was already inside.

"You just woke up?!" 

Jiyong shrugged his shoulder as he was sitting on his bed. "I told you, I feel lazy and tired." He answered.

Youngbae lifted his eyebrow and lips.

"Why?" G-dragon asked.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"You just don't look too good."

Jiyong had let out a breath. "I'm not sick, if you think that way." He said.

"No. No. But... Depressed?"  

"Don't mind me. I'm fine."

Then, Taeyang smiled naughtily. Thinking it's because of his girlfriend.

"What?" Jiyong asked with curiosity, because of his bestfriend's grinned.

"Nothing." Youngbae answered innocently. "Well, come on, we're gonna eat outside. Hyun wanted us to have dinner together and he had already reserved a table for us. His treat."

"As in right now?" Youngbae had laugh at him.

"Well, I'll give you atleast 30 minutes, then."

Jiyong breathed heavily. "You're not going out with your... Boyfriend?" He asked.

He don't want to say boyfriend but it feels awkward to mention Seungri's name too.

Then good thing he noticed the box beside him and simply covered it in blanket, so that Youngbae wouldn't see. It was about him and Seungri. He had to be careful.

"He's with our friends. That soon to be your friends too." Taeyang said positively.

"Do you think so?"

"Yes?"

Then Jiyong smiled smugly. "You know me. I'm not good at making friends."

"Don't worry. My baby will help you to that. He's really good at communicating and making friends, you know."

'Yeah, I know that very well.' G-dragon said in mind.

"He's an opposites of you." Taeyang said.

"Then, he must be lazy at studying and ugly." He joked, because he felt some worry feelings that Youngbae might smell something fishy about them two.

(Hehe guilty.) And they both laughed. "Yah!" He hit Jiyong's legs. "He's not ugly! He's perfect."

"Whatever!"

Then Youngbae's phone had ring. And so Jiyong's now simply hide the box gently under the bed, and looked back at his bestfriend.

"It was Seunghyun. Reminded us not to be late." Taeyang said.

"Tch, he's the one that always late." G-dragon said.

Taeyang grinned suddenly, that's got an idea. And Jiyong have sighed impatiently.

"What is it again?" Jiyong asked with annoyed face.

"How about let's make him wait this time? I'll give you an hour instead to prepare?"

Then they both laughed loudly.

"You simply a devil. Hahaha! Let's do that." G-dragon said. "I would love to see his angry face."

Then he get up from the bed and get inside the bathroom.

 

Seungri's POV

 

While I'm enjoying walking on the street, I found some benches near the trees, and decided to sit for awhile.

I blew out a breath. Jiyong's got back. And he's friends with Youngbae. What a fate. I sighed.

Jiyong is more handsome now, than I last saw him last year. He must be very inspired.

Then I thought suddenly, earlier Jiyong didn't come on his first day of school. Youngbae said he wouldn't.

 

Flashback

In Seungri's apartment.

Seungri was putting his polo on his body, when he noticed his boyfriend sighed with a worried face.

"Why?" He asked while buttoning his school uniform.

"Ji said he wouldn't come." Taeyang answered while throwing the phone on the bed and took his school pants from the hook and put it on him.

He had clothes at Seungri's apartment as well and some other things. Just in case. And it was kind of living together they were doing, but they're not. And Seungri had also has few things and clothes in Taeyang's room too, over their house.

"Why he wouldn't?" Seungri asked curiously.

"He feels lazy and tired, that's what he said."

Then after Taeyang completely dressed in uniform. "Should I get him up?"

"Let him rest, bae. He must be really tired. Or might not ready for school yet."

End of flashback.

 

Seungri laughed. 'Lazy and tired, huh? Or he just really don't want to see me?' He thought.

'Jiyong.'

'Youngbae.'

Then again, he breathed heavily, and closed his eyes deeply, then opened it again.

"Now, how can I tell Youngbae, anyway?" He asked himself.

Then someone called him. It was Top.

"Hey hyung! Hi!"

"Yeah. What are you doing out here?"

"Oh, uhm.. just waiting. Daesung hyung and I had a plan to meet... here." He reasoned.

Though, they are really going to meet up, too. But in Daesung's house.

"Ahh, well, do you like to come with me first?" Top invites him. "I'm going to have dinner with my two buddies. You know, Youngbae and Jiyong. I'm sure you have met him already, right?"

Seungri lightly nodded his head. "Yeah, I did, yesterday."

"Come on, Youngbae will be more happy if you'll joined us."

"Can I invite Daesung hyung too?"

"Ofcourse. The more the merrier."

"That's right!"

Then, Seungri took out his phone and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter