Heart breaks

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Youngbae!" Seungri cried, shoving Jiyong lightly away from him.

 

All the happy color from Youngbae's face had drained, and his eyes went wide with surprise and the pain of betrayal.

"Youngbae!" Seungri said again as he spun around and ran toward his boyfriend. Jiyong followed.

And not so very far, TOP sensing something's not good when he found his two bestfriend and Seungri on the patio area. So he excuse himself with a girl name Krystal he'd just met, and then look for Daesung to save those three to not make a scene.

 

"Youngbae!" Jiyong exclaimed, and stop, speechless at his bestfriend's facial expression.

"What's wrong, Ji?!" Taeyang said, fire in his eyes. " It's not enough to keep your past relationship with Seungri on me, but you've got to steal him now from me, too?"

Seungri turned to face his boyfriend, panicking, "You... You don't understand," he said. "It wasn't like that."

Seungri tried to hold his angry boyfriend's hand, but Taeyang smacked his hand hard, away from his, that made Jiyong surprise.

Taeyang's face now turned grim towards the two. It's hurt him more, knowing they both trying to protect each other.

"Youngbae," Jiyong said, "it's misunderstanding."

"Don't touch me!" Taeyang bursted out and snapped his arm away on Jiyong's hand on his arm.

"What's happening, here?" TOP masculine voice appeared.

TOP and Daesung stop mid at the form of Taeyang's face, and noticed Seungri's shaking.

Taeyang chuckle bitterly. Feeling betrayed by them all. Well, I'm sick of playing a nice guy, here, Taeyang thought when he found all four of them glancing at him.

He wanted to weep. He wanted to scream and was afraid he'd do both at once.

Fighting viciously for one scrap of dignity, he look over at them, "Stay away from me." Taeyang said in a hard, icy tone and send them all a hatred look. Feeling they'd all unified him.

The four of them felt shivered and scared of Taeyang. They've never seen their friend like that, very cold and... frightful.

"Youngbae hyung," Daesung said anxiously.

"And you," Taeyang pointing his index finger toward Jiyong and Seungri. "I'm done with both of you."

Taeyang looked away as he start to become teary, and worst, he can't hold the tears, so he started to take a step. "Don't," he said in a hard tone. "follow me."

And there he left with hatred. Seungri was about to follow him, but Daesung stop him, since he himself got s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter