Flashback (Baeri) 2

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the flashback.

Now, Taeyang walked towards Daesung and Seungri. "Yo, kids!"

"Yah! Who are you calling kids?" Daesung asked playfully in a mad tone.

"Both of you!" And they all giggled with each other.

"What are you two doing?" Taeyang asked.

"Laughing?" Seungri answered playfully with questioning looks.

"Studying?" Daesung imitating Seungri's expression, too.

Taeyang have laughed at his dongsaengs cuteness.

"Anyways, I'll have to leave tomorrow for the whole two weeks." He said. "And I'm surely, gonna miss both of your childish actions."

The two dongsaengs had giggling.

"Where are you going to, hyung?" Daesung said.

"In Japan. Two of my most favorites friends aside from the two of you, ofcourse, were there inviting me for some special occasion."

"Why two weeks?" Seungri asked with a little sad tone.

Taeyang felt some electricity thru his stomach at the sound of Seungri's tone. As if he's already missing him. And gave Seungri a loving smile.

"What do you like me to bring then, as a gift from Japan?"

"Doraemon!"

"Anything would be fine! As long as it's from the heart." Seungri said giggling.

And they all laughed in joyful.

Now, ten days since Taeyang have gone. Seungri always missed him. And when the two weeks had come. Taeyang's back in Korea again, but didn't tell anyone yet, that he'd came back already.

 

Then at the school.

Taeyang saw the gangs on their so called territory because they'd always gathered on that place.

"Hey guys." he called in manly tone, as he came towards them. "I'm back. Aren't you going to welcome me?"

"Youngbae!"

"Oppa!"

"Hyung!"

Each of them have greeted him in unison with a surprised tone.

He looked at Seungri, and he looks happy seeing him again. And he was glad that only his counted friends that only knew about his feelings for Seungri were in there. So he confidently opened his arms widely at Seungri. Asking for a hug. And Seungri have laughed at the gesture of his.

'What a sweet hyung.' Seungri's thought. And he accepted the hug excitedly. "Crazy hyung!!! We've missed you!"

And they all laughed heartily.

"I believe we have expected a presents from you, oppa!" Chaelin said.

"Sure! Come into my house."

"Yay! Really?!" The girls screaming excitedly.

"Be sure we will love your presents." Dara joked.

And Taeyang have just shrugged his shoulder. "That's what I'm not sure of."

"Whatever! We still going to appreciated it. Don't worry!" Baekhyun said.

"When are we going to your house then, oppa?!" Minzy asked excitedly.

"That, depends on you, guys!"

"Later after the class?" Bom suggested.

"How about on saturday? So we can have party as well?" Jay requested.

"But we're excited to see the gift!" Bom said.

"It's thursday now!" Jay said.

"Okay, okay. How 'bout tomorrow so I can settle the presents first?" Taeyang suggestion.

"All right!" Bom said excited.

 

At Taeyang's house

Taeyang was very glad they'd all like the gifts. And more glad when Seungri jumped like a child at the shoes he bought him.

"It's very cool! So flashy!"

"You should wear it everyday on school." Taeyang requested.

"No. I don't want to!" Seungri said like a child, protecting a toy. And Taeyang has lifted his brow.

"Yah, Seungri!" Dara hit the back of Seungri's head. "That's rude."

"Why?! It'll wear out! I don't want it to get ruined easily."

"Ohh... All right. Reasoning accepted." Taeyang said.

"But I will wear it on every special occasion." He said sweetly at Taeyang with a cute face.

 

At school again.

Bom and Seungri are laughing at the videos of them being prank.

"Daesung hyung and Junsu are the funniest!" He said as they were still laughing.

"So, how are you and Youngbae, anyway?"

"We're fine."

"I know that." Bom said. "Well, you know, I've known Youngbae for quite years now. And I'm concerned about him as well as you. And what I really want to know now, is that, till when are you going to make him wait?" Bom talks into a serious tone.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean, Lee Seungri."

"Look noona," he stood up, "whatever happened between me and Youngbae hyung, is none of your business."

Bom lifted a brow. "Oh, really? Then I'll make it my business."

Seungri recognized her tone, so braced for a fight. "Don't start on me."

"I've waited for days to start on you, Lee Seungri. So I can tell you, that you're, an insensitive, foolish idiot."

"Get off my back." Seungri asked nicely irritated.

"I'm just climbed on like a monkey, pal." She propped her hands on her hips as she stands up. "Just who the hell do you think you are?!"

"I-" Seungri felt ashame and get frustrated. "look, I didn't asked him to wait, okay!" He said loudly upset, that made Bom surprised at his sudden yelled.

Bom yelled as well to match her voice with Seungri. "But he's seriously in-love with you! That's why he's going to wait even if you say don't!"

"Then he's a fool!" Seungri yelled angrily.

Bom slapped Seungri's face hard, to have a mark of Bom's palm.

"You're the foolish one, who's waiting for nothing!" Bom shouted. Disappointed to what Seungri have said.

Daesung and Dara have heared some noises and ran toward the sounds of battle.

"What's going on here?" Dara's worriedly walked towards them. "Bom, stop yelling at him."

"Shut up!"/"Stay out of it!"

Bom and Seungri shouted in unison as they face off.

"We could hear you guys all the way to the hall." Daesung said.

"I HAVE TO YELL!" Bom insisted. "I have to yell to get the sound through, that THICK head of his." And turned to Daesung. "As you are too busy feeling sorry for him to yell!"

"Don't drag Daesung hyung into this! THIS IS MY GODDAMN BUSINESS!" Seungri yelled and hit the table.

And Daesung had shock at his bestfriend's action.

"Then fine! It's your loss! Just don't regret what you have lost. If ever."

Then Bom had walked out from the room slamming the door so hard.

While Daesung and Dara saw Seungri's in tears.

"It'll be fine." Dara said, trying to comfort Seungri because he's sob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter