Rooftop

Please, love me again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri POV

 

Here I am, alone at my apartment right now. While Youngbae was still having a good time with his so called 'Bestfriends forever'. I laughed at the thought.

I'm glad, he is having fun with them all the time. As if there's no tomorrow. And surely I will feel jealous if only I'm not busy thinking about how to tell Youngbae about Jiyong and me.

How could I tell him anyway? That his bestfriend Jiyong, was the ex-boyfriend who'd broke my heart deeply into pieces? The man he'd always said that he hates the most, of all people, because of hurting me.

I'm worried. I don't want him to hate Jiyong because of me. And I don't want to ruined their friendship. They are so very close and good as brothers. He even so very happy when he heard that they are going to continue their college here in Korea just to be with him, and so they can as well, make a lot of fun moments together while they are still young. I chuckled. What a sweet thought of them.

Well, it's wednesday anyway. And I'm the one this time who didn't come to school today.

Youngbae called and asked why I'm not at school. And I said, headache. Which is true because of thinking. And not on Jiyong, okay! Don't misunderstand.

Then my phone beeped. A message from Youngbae.

 

From: BaeBae love

Hi, my lovely wife. How are you feeling now? I'm going there now. I want to see my baby so badly. What do you want me to bring? I miss you every minutes. 💏

I smiled widely at the message. He's so sweet I even can't imagined myself without him.

Well Jiyong was same as him actually. But he tortured me in the end. I just hope Youngbae wouldn't do that in the end.

They are both very sweet and caring. The only differences is that, Youngbae is more kind and gentle while Jiyong was more sweet but possesive and loved quarreling.

I'm so glad I don't have any feelings for him anymore, thanks to my sweet Youngbae. 😉

Then I replied back.

To: BaeBae love

First wife, then a baby? Hahaha. Well, I want You. Yourself. 😝

Right. I've decided. I should tell him now.

I don't want to keep secrets on Youngbae. And he knows that. That's why he put so much trust in me, and so am I to him, because I can't see any flaws in him with our relationship. And I'm not gonna ruined his trust on me.

So I'm gonna tell him later when he gets here that Jiyong was my ex-boyfriend.

 

G-dragon's POV

 

We had so much fun today. Just the three of us.

And now at the restaurant, after we finished our food. We have stayed still to chat. Then I noticed Youngbae became quiet.

"Missing your boyfriend, are you?" I asked and suddenly felt some knots in my stomach. And he just grinned on me. "Well, can't blame you for it. He's adorable." I said, and that's true.

"Well, he's such a baby." Seunghyun said. "And oh, yes, why didn't he come to school today?" He asked.

Yeah, why didn't he, anyway? 

"Headache. He said. But it's fine now. And yes, Ji. I'm missing that giant baby already." He said.

Giant baby? I laughed at his thought. So, headache, huh. Then I sighed.

I wish I can go straightly to him right now and cuddled him. I have missed him too!!! So much! 😢

"Well, I'll go now." Youngbae said.

"Let's all go together." I said, and tilted my head at Seunghyung. "Hey, hyung, wanna come to my place?"

"Sure."

Then we all stood up and leave the restaurant.

 

At G-dragon's apartment.

"Now, you're looking a bit serious." Top said when he realized his cousin's being quiet for a long minutes now.

"Shut up."

"Don't you tell me to shut up. You're the one who's inviting me here." G-dragon stayed quiet. And Top sighed. "Is there something that's bothering you, Ji?"

"I-I don't know."

"You know, I'll be glad to listen if ever there's something that's bothering you, right?"

"Seungri." He confessed.

Top made a curiosity face.

"Seungri?" Jiyong nodded. "Why? What about with Seungri?"

"He..." Top lifted his brow, then Jiyong sighed heavily. "He's the boy I'm telling you about. The one I had left and hurt badly three years ago." Top gaped in shock. "I made a mistake, hyung. I shouldn't have listened to my father. I hate him!"

"He gave you a choice, Ji. It's not as if he had forced you to leave him."

"You're always on his side." Jiyong whined.

"I'm not, Ji. I'm just telling you the truth. You shouldn't hate uncle for giving you an idea to leave... Seungri."

Then they both turned silent for a minute.

"Is that why you didn't come last monday to school?" Top asked to break the silence.

Jiyong have nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter