Valentine's Day special~

Our Crazy Class Project!

 

No one's POV:

Everyone was doing they're own businesses as usual. Some gossiping, chatting, joking and fooling around. Some are sleeping, some are worried and nervous, while some just couldn't care less.

It was just another usual day for everyone else in the school but not for this class. Ever since they got the project, everyone has been aware of one another. The girls are waiting for they're "husbands" to make a move while the boys are waiting to get the perfect chance to approach they're "wives".

It was already Valentine's Day and the tension and pressure just started to get heavier. One piling up on the other.

The girls are curious and nervous of which of the boys will be their husband. Well, atleast none of the boys are ugly... That's one thing that they are sure of. That's one thing that they don't have to get nervous about...

Jiwook's POV:

I came to class wishing that the tension that was built yesterday would be somewhat gone by now.. I can't really sleep properly with that kind of atmosphere on. I went to my locker to get my books and drop off some aswell.

I opened the locker and I saw a blue sticky note posted on my locker door saying:

 

I raised an eyebrow at the message... This person sounds quite familiar.... And so is the writing.... -_____- Aish.... too sleepy to think! It's early too! >.<

I took the sticky note off my locker and opened my locker and a rose fell. "Ah!" I mumbled as I picked it up from the ground.... "My husband...." I mumbled once again while smiling a biit by myself.

"Unnie~" I jumped a bit as I heard Jaemin squeal. I looked over to the source of the voice and found Jaemin with Soo Yeon and Jin ah. I smiled at them as they made their way to me.

"Yo." said Jin ah. "Morning to you too Jin ah.. Morning Sooyeon unnie and Jaemin.." I greeted.

"What were you smiling about unnie??" asked Jaemin while looking over the door of my locker. I showed her the rose that I got from my "husband" and she immediately squealed as she saw it making Jin ah, Soo Yeon and I jump from surprise.

"Kyaaaaah~ Unnie you have a secret admirer?!" she continued spazzing over the piece of rose.

"No! It's from my....." I started and looked over at Soo Yeon and Jin ah that also look interested of whom I got the rose from. " "husband"......" I continued while making quotation marks in the air. Then after a few minutes, the 3 of them started squealing.

"Uwah~~~ You're so luckyy!!!!! I want that too!! Have you met him yet?! Who is he?!" Jaemin started shooting questions at me.

"Woah! Chill girl! No, I haven't met him yet but he left this in front of my locker....." I said the showed them the sticky note that I put on top of one of my books. I closed the locker and stared at them while they read the note.

"............" they had no reaction for about 10 seconds and they soon started jumping and cheering , pulling me along with them. "Yah! People are looking!" I said while blushing from embarassment a bit. They let go of me and they continued cheering and spazzing for a few more minutes while I just stared at them telling other people that I don't know them.. Sigh.... This people....

After they finished their rant on how lucky I was and how romantic that was, Soo Yeon suddenly grabbed me from my shoulders and said: "Let's go look at his gift for you~~~" and started pulling me towards the classroom.

Once we got to the classroom, there was still an awkward atmosphere around but being Jaemin, Soo Yeon and Jin ah, I know that not the atmosphere or anything else would stop them from doing what they want to. So they just barged in the classroom, making everyone stare at us for a few minutes but then go back to they're own business. They dragged me to my seat and we saw a box of chocolates with another small box on top of it. I picked it up and saw another blue sticky note saying:

I smiled to myself once again and I looked around the room. I looked towards the boys and saw Onew turn away from us. I just shrugged. I opened the little box to see what was supposed to be the "token" to our marriage and saw a cute little ring inside it. My eyes widened and Jaemin, Soo Yeon, and Jin ah looked over my shoulders with they're eyes widened aswell. "Uwah!!! It's so pretty!!! Wear it! Wear it!" they squealed. I did as I was told and I admired the ring on my finger. So pretty.... "Oh!" I mumbled as an idea popped into my head. I turned away from Jaemin, Soo Yeon and Jin ah and looked over anywhere yelling: "THANK YOU~" while smiling. Everyone looked at me as if I was weird but I think that they were already used to me being weird and random so I guess they just shrugged it off.

Soon, class already started and everything was back to normal but I guess I couldn't really sleep that much since I was always looking at the ring on my finger. I wonder how he got the sie of my ring finger...? Was it just coincidence?? I just shrugged the thought out of my head then slept.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

The classes were already over and none of the boys has even made a move for them to meet they're wives. But they have given every single one of us girls chocolates! Even Minhyuk ssi that I never even thought would give chocolates gave one to one of us girls. I'm not really sure since the chocolates were given secretly..... But almost everyone of the girls were fussing about how lucky I was to get a ring from my "husband" since they wanted one aswell.

For some reason, I feel lucky today... ^^ And Onew hasn't even bothered me for the whole day which was quite odd but oh well. For all I know it's actually a good thing right? Is it...? I feel weird somehow.... =______= what is this?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello~!! I haven't posted anything for almost 2 months now!! >.< I just made this since it's Valentine's day tomorrow!! xD Sorry if it's short though....

Sorry I haven't posted anything for so long already!! >.< Sigh.... I'll work hard from now on!!

I also added 2 more characters in the story by the way.... Minhyuk from CN BLUE... ^^ <3

Luv you all!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE~~ <3 hee

 

 I made a collage for ya'll~ ^^