The usual~

Our Crazy Class Project!

 

HANA'S POV:

"WAKE UP~ WAKE UP~"

I heard my alarm clock ring, waking me up from dreamland. I opened one eye to see what time it was and saw that it was already 7:15. I lazily got off the bed and headed for the bathroom and do my usual morning routine.

Once I was done, I headed down stairs, ate breakfast, and headed for school. I just need to walk to school since it's only a few blocks away. I headed for Eun-hee's house and rung the doorbell.

"Coming~" I heard her yell out. Once she opened the door, her umma asked me if I wanted anything to eat but I nicely declined her offer because of school. Yoona was already there aswell and was eating a piece of bread.

"We're leaving first Mrs. Hwang." I said and we soon left for school.

"Unnie~ What do you think our project is?" Yoona asked me.

"Hmm... I don't really know but I feel like something suspicious is up with Mr. Kim jr." I said narrowing my eyes.

"I know! What if it includes being in relationships? I'll definitely go and ask my beloved Minwoo~" Eun-hee started.

"I know!!! I'll go ask my Youngmin and unnie of course has Taemin oppa~" Yoona said the winked at me, making me blush.

Sigh.. It's so weird since I liked him secretly ever since we got in the same class and I don't even have the courage to just talk to him yet! All we say to each other are simple "Hi"s and "Hellos"s. I want to get close to him.... >3<

"Psh. You guys have the guts to say those things but you don't even have the guts to talk to them..." I scoffed at both of them, making them pout.

"It's not like you do unnie~" Yoona-- being the stubborn one-- said.

"Aish" I said then ruffled her hair. I just let it go since she won't loose in a verbal fight like this.

"Yah! Watch the hair!" she squealed fixing her messed hair immediately.

"Hurry~need to go to class now! I'm itching to know what Mr. Kim's project for us is!!"

Jin ah's POV:

I got off the bus and just entered to school gate when someone suddenly jumped on my back and yelled my name!

"Jin ah~ Good morning~" a familiar voice squealed at my ear.

"Yah! Unnie, do you want me deaf?!" I said. "Ani~ If you go deaf, none will be listening to me anymore~" she half pouted, half scoffed at me.

"Well.... Now that you mentioned that... I want to go deaf now~" I said leaning over and showing her my ear.

"Aish! You know your being mean to your unnie..." she said while I walked away and she followed.

"Shame on you dongsaeng..." she said while narrowing her eyes at me. I chuckled and went in the building.

"Do you have any idea what the project's gonna be?" I asked her.

"Ani. But I have a feeling it will be interesting..." she said nodding and feeling proud.

"What's gonna be interesting~?" Jaemin suddenly said, popping out of nowhere.

"Omo!" Soo Yeon unnie and I said at the same time.

"Yah! Don't scare us like that!" we said in unison once again. Seriously, this girl is so sneaky..

Jaemin pouted and apologized to us. "So what was interesting again..?" she asked quietly.

"Oh... Soo Yeon unnie thinks that the project Mr. Kim's gonna give us is interesting...." I said.

We arrived in class and we immediately sat on our seats which were right beside each other. Jiwook was already in class writing something. Probably homework ,an apology letter for a teacher or just another song for Jaemin and her. They sing together for fun and just so you guys know... THEY. ARE. AWESOME!

"Hey Jiwookie~ Whatcha writing~?" asked Jaemin. Sheesh.. She seriously has a curious mind... And for a teenager our age is, it's really late for her to be curious now... Wasn't she allowed to explore when she was younger..? Now that we're talking about this... I just noticed that almost 90% of what Jaemin is saying are all questions... No wonder she's smart. They do say that the smart people are the people who asks questions frequently...

My train of thoughts were suddenly interupted when I heard Jiwook and Jaemin singing. Yeah.. It was a song that Jiwook was writing.. And have I introduced Jiwook to you guys yet? Well, I don't really have much to say about Jiwook since she's the quiet, stubborn type that doesn't like getting into too much things. I know that maybe she sounds boring to you guys but I find her really interesting. Even though she's really quiet she always gets into trouble! I mean she gets in trouble almost every week mostly for sleeping in class, skipping it,having an argument with a teacher or a classmate.. Well.. she mostly has fights with Onew-ssi so it's the both of them that always gets in trouble. Last week, they made the art room a mess because they fought over the last blue paint and Jiwook accidentally spilled paint on Onew so he had to get back at her. Then the trouble started. Everyone started throwing paint aswell. I have to admit... It was fun... I really want to try that again. BUT what we did after wasn't so fun actually... We had to kneel in front of our class with our hands up while Onew and Jiwook scrub the room clean!

I looked around the class and took a look and saw Miki and Ki Eun talking to each other while looking at teenage magazines. Sigh... These two are really lucky... They have their own little innocent world. These two never had boyfriends even once. All they had are crushes since their parents are really strict. Miki lives with her oppa and appa ever since her umma died and Ki Eun's umma is very protective of her only child(her appa died in an accident). These two are really interesting since they REALLY don't care about the guys around them and they only keep on fangirling over this band called CNBlue everytime I see them(A/N:yay CNBlue~ <3). But luckily, their not obsessed with them like other fangirls are.. )

I kept looking around and then saw Minhae and Yuri talking about the basketball and volleybally practice and when the team's games are. These two are always so busy about managing the basketball and volleyball teams. They are very organized and they always have schedules and eveything planned. Some call them organized but I call them neat freaks. =___= I always see Minhae with Minho and Yuri with Kwangmin though... I wonder if they're dating... I mean they do look good with each other, they are close with each other, and they even have fans! Some girls are always cheering and taking pictures whenever they are together.

Then a piece of paper suddenly hit my head.I immediately looked over to the boys planning on glaring at them. Each doing their own bussiness, fooling around, and laughing. And I have to admit... Everyone of them are good looking. They also have their own charms and talents.Each different from one another. I was still looking glaring at them when I saw Key looking back at me while smirking. I gave him a death glare and looked back at Soo Yeon unnie which was talking about what happened to the drama she was watching. What was it called again..? Heartspring..? No... uuuh.  Oh yeah! Heartsrings. She was blabbering about how that Yonghwa guy was so cool on that show. I heard he was one of the CNBlue guys that Miki and Ki Eun are always talking about. Why won't she talk to them then? (A/N:uwah!! for those that watched it.. You know what i'm talking about.. And for those of you who hasn't seen it... SHAME ON YOU!! haha jokes xD you guys should watch it.. ^^)SIgh.... I pretended to listen and was thinking about what the project was to be when Mr. Kim suddenly entered the class. FINALLY! I swear, this teacher has great timing...

"Good morning class~" he said then grinned smirked (A/N: HAHA Heechul's famous smirk~ ^0^) at us.And I swear that grin of his is very scary/creepy. It gives me goosebumps! And probably the whole class aswell since theres always an awkward and heavy atmosphere whenever he smiles like that at us.

"Goodmorning Mr. Kim" we greeted him back.

"Okay. About the project I was talking about yesterday. Since we are going to be doing that for the whole year, we won't be able to do academic subjects." he said then eveyone started cheering and yelling. I can almost hear the 'but' from Mr. Kim.

"But.." and there it was~I'm so awesome~ fufufufu  "That means you guys are going to do academics for next year~ ^^" aish... This evil school and teacher.. Seriously! Everyone's cheers were suddenly gone and the mood was awkward and down once again.

"So who wants to know when the project will start?!" Mr. Kim suddenly asked us. Suddenly, a HEAVIER atmosphere came over the class. I wanna go home.... =____= I looked over to Jiwook and saw her sleeping.. Oh how I wish I was her.. But then she woke up shivering a bit.. I guess she felt the heavy atmosphere of the class. But the she put her chin on top of her hand and started falling asleep once again. 0_______0

And finally, Jaemin-- being the curious one --suddenly raised her hand. "But what IS the project Mr. Kim?" Thank you so much Jaemin! For the first time, we finally made use of your curiosity! I looked around and found everyone's expressions relieved and greatful to Jaemin. I guess they were thinking the same thing I was.

"Well... Its-- Okay. Promise me no one will back out okay?" he narrowed his eyes at us and everyone nodded. "Or else what?" this time, Jeongmin asked. "Or else you'll fail." Mr. Kim shrugged his shoulders. Everyone's eyes widened and everyone started protesting, saying that it was unfair to us.

"That's why everyone should try! It's gonna be interesting and fun! PROMISE~" he said.

Everyone just gave him an unsure look with a mix of annoyance and distrust.

"Just tell us what it is already!" Onew-- being the short tempered one-- said.

"Well... We're gonna have a draw for the boys first! And I need the boys to step outside." he said opening the door. Everyone gave him a confused look. Why would the boys go outside if the draw is for them? Once they got outside, he locked the door and turned to us.

"Well. Let me explain to you what this project is about.." we nodded. "Ehem..." he motioned for the sleeping Jiwook. Jaemin immediately woke her up and we turned our attention to Mr. Kim again.

"You're project is going to be about Teamwork with your classmates. But the grade is not just about teamwork.. It's also about your individual work and if both of you will take initiative and work hard on the relationship between you and your partner." He started, everyone was listening intently and was processing what he just said. Wait... Relationship...Partner...Together.. Both(which means 2 people)....

After a few minutes, Mr. Kim was waiting for a reaction and he got what he wanted. All of us started screaming, whining, and objecting. He only put his pointing finger up and shushed us all up. He smiled proudly and started talking once again:

"As you, young ladies already know... I'm going to make all of you date.. no... act as a MARRIED COUPLE with one of your BOY classmates.. You're gonna make a journal about your everyday activities with you husbands and I will take a klook at them before the year ends. And I WILL KNOW IF YOU GUYS DO YOU PROJECT OR NOT.. As you know... I have my ways.." he said proudly as if he achieved the most important thing in the world. We just rolled our eyes at him.

I put my hand up for the first time. "What if one of us is dating someone...?" everyone else nodded. "Well... Are you?" he asked all of us but no one did..."See~" he smiled.

"Then the boys! And I was also asking WHAT IF and did not say that we were..." I argued.

"Well. I'll ask the boys that. And If anyone is, their partner should understand that this is only a class project right? They would understand that they're partner will fail if he doesn't do this project." he said. DANG IT! He's good.... I scrunched up my face.

"How do we know who our partner is?" Minhae started, "Do you pick for us or do we pick ourselves?" she continued.

"Ani~~ The boys will have a draw and they'll see who they're wives are. They're the ones that will make the move. So you'll know when you do.." he answered. He seriously had this thing planned didn't he..? Is it really his first year of teaching?

"Is there any more questions?" he asked. No one raised their hand up so he asked us to write our names on pieces if paper. We did as asked and was asked to leave the room so he could explain to the boys."Oh.. I will give more information about this project when all of you young ladies have already met you Husbands~" he said cheerfully wbefore all of us left. "Ne~" we all said in unison.

Minutes later, the same noise was heard from inside the classroom. I guess they're as surprised as we were...

I wonder who my husband is....AISH! why am I thinking of this?! I'm supposed to hate this... Guys are... they're not trust worthy! They lie to you and they leave you... Just like what he did to us.... My mom and I...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey there!! I finally updated this story!! So how was it?? o.0

I might not introduce the guys since you already know them... ^^

And this whole story will probably run in the GIRLS' point of view only since i'm not good at writing the boys point of view...=______=;;;

I'll go start with the husband and wife meeting on the next chapter.. I'll make them meet one at a time~ ^___^

I don't know which order I should go for... Boyfriend(eldest to youngest) or Shinee(eldest to youngest) or i'll just go with whatever.... I'll probably go with whatever goes in my mind... hehe

I just hope I can epdate immediately!! >.<

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ ^0^ They are LOVED!