Oh boy......

Our Crazy Class Project!

 

Hyun jin's POV

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!" we heard Jaemin squeal from outside the classroom.

"What is it this time, Jaemin?" Jiwook said impatiently.

"NEW COUPLE! LOOK OUTSIDE THE WINDOW!!" Jaemin said as she quickly made her way to the windows. Everyone else followed suit and with mouths agape and eyes wide open, we all looked at Key and Sooyeon walking together.

 Key held Sooyeon's bag while Sooyeon complained to him.

“WAAAAH~~ they look adorable!! <3” Jin ah squealed along with Jaemin and Yoona.

“Hahaha They’re completely the opposite! I feel bad for Sooyeon!” I heard Jonghyun and Jeongmin laugh out loud, making me look at him.

“What’s wrong with them? They look cute!” Yoona and Jaemin countered.

“Hah! I bet Sooyeon is much more of a man than Key is!” Jonghyun laughed.

“Yah!” Yoona snapped. I watched as the two fought and argued about the new couple.

“WOAH!” Key yelled as he ducked to avoid the flying eraser. He held Sooyeons head down protectively, making Jaemin and Hana murmur to each other. You can just see the awe in their eyes.

“Awww~ He treats you as a woman!” they said as they pulled Sooyeon and started interrogating her.

“Hey, Hyunjin.” I looked up and saw Miki sit on her seat beside mine.

“Good morning.” I smiled at her.

“What’s the fuss?” she asked as she unpacked her bag.

“Oh. New couple.” I said with a shrug.

“Ohhh~~ really??” she said, her face brightening up.

“Yep. Key and Sooyeon.” I said as I nodded towards the crowds of people around new couple.

“OMG! That’s cute! They’re completely the opposite too!” she said.

“That’s what the guys said.” I said.

“Oooh~~ you don’t look like your much interested in this project. You and Jiwook! Tsk tsk. It’s a waste of a pretty face!” she said as she shook her head in disappointment.

“What pretty face are you talking about?” I frowned at her.

“Jiwook just doesn’t give a single thought about them because of that incident… And I…. You know how I’m uncomfortable around guys…” I squinted at the thought of me being with a guy.

“Yeah… But I’m pretty sure you’ll get used to it once you get to know you’re supposed to be husband.” She shrugged.

“I hope so…..” I sighed.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I raised an eyebrow as I took my phone out.

Message:

‘Hey~’

“Who the heck is this?”I frowned.

Messages:

H: Who are you?

S: Ummm… You don’t really need to know…..

(A/N: S means ‘stranger’ Let’s just say she named the other person that..)

H: Is this a prank or something?

Hyun jin frowned as she shook her head and was about to put her phone back in her bag but it vibrated.

S: WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Aish…. Just follow what I say okay? It won’t take long! Promise!

Hyun jin paused for a moment, considering the message of the unknown person.

“What are you doing?” Miki asked as she leaned in and looked over Hyun jin’s shoulder.

“Someone texted me….” Hyun jin said as she thought of who this person could be.

“Who is it?” Miki raised an eyebrow, knowing that Hyun jin wasn’t the type to text a lot.

“I have no idea…. It’s an unknown number…” Hun jin said, looking over to Miki.

“Huh? Let me see?” she said as she grabbed the phone out of Hyun jin’s hand.

 

 

Miki’s POV

OMG! IT’S ACTUALLY HIM! I can’t believe she doesn’t know his number! Everyone in class and a whole lot more people know his number!

I know it may sound exaggerated but…. It’s the playboy! He’s famous! This girl is just…. AMAZING! I am so going to see this!

I smirked and turned to where his seat was. I saw him looking at me with his puppy dog eyes that made me want to be awed. I slowly nodded my head and I he then gave me a boyish grin that made butterflies fly in my stomach. Such a charming guy….

“Yah. Miki, you still there?” I snapped my head back to Hyun jin who was waving her hand in front of me.

“O-oh… Yeah…..” I said as I forced a smile to her.

“Do you know who it is?” she tilted her head a bit.

“Oh… No… Are you sure this guys is SAFE?” I said, emphasizing the last word so that he would hear me.

I took a small glimpse at him and was satisfied by the look of disbelief on his face.

“I don’t know…. Should I reply…?” she asked me with her face all confused.

“I don’t know….” I raised an eyebrow and secretly looked over once more and had to force a laugh back when I saw him have his hands together as if begging me.

‘YOU OWE ME’ I said quietly to him. He nodded and I looked back to the unknowing Hyun jin.

“I guess you should… It seems…… interesting!” I said excitedly.

Hyunjin’s POV

“Really?” I frowned at her.

“Why not?” she said as she shrugged her shoulders.

“I don’t know….” I frowned.

“Aish, give me that.” She said as she grabbed the phone out of my hand

Message:

H: What do you want?

J: Your time and your attention ;) Go to the park after school. I’ll be waiting.

Miki raised both eyebrows at the message, making me frown. ‘What is it?’ she thought as she tried to look over to the phone.

 “What is it??” she pouted at Miki.

“He said to meet after school at the park.” She said and winked at me.

“ummm… I don’t think so….” I said as I frantically shook my head.

AFTER SCHOOL

“Anhyeong Hyun jin-ssi!” Jaemin, Jiwook and Miki waved at me.

“Bye!” I waved back and forced a smile.

“Sigh…. I can’t believe I let them force me into this…..” I said as I scratched the back of my head.

“What do I hav—“I started but then stopped and frowned when I saw a group of kids lined up in front of me.

“Are you Hyun jin noona?” one boy asked me, making me frown.

“How did you know my name?” I asked him back.

“A handsome oppa talked to us!” another girl said and giggled along with some other girls.

“Really?” I said as I raised an eyebrow in amusement.

‘It must be him.’ I thought to myself.

“And what does he look like?” I asked, hoping they would tell me.

“Uh-uh…. Can’t tell you.” The same girl spoke as she shook her head frantically while the others nodded in agreement and some shook their fingers.

“Then how am I supposed to meet him if I don’t know where to look for him?” I excused.

“He said that you have to go here.” The boy from earlier said. I frowned in confusion and was surprised when they turned around.

“Mari…o… Mario outlet…?” I read out loud and was surprised once more when they face me and gave me the roses in their hands. I then let out a chuckle.

“He wants us to meet in a clothing store?” I said and thanked the kids as I headed out for a cab.

=====

“Welcome.” A pretty lady said as I entered the shop. I gave her a smile and started looking around for the guy.

“Excuse me, are you looking fo-“ I heard a woman ask and was surprised by her reaction when I turned to face her.

“Oh! You must be Lee Hyun jin!” she said as she grabbed me by the shoulders.

“uhhh…. Yes I am….” I said.

“Great! Now come over here~” she said as she pulled me towards the fitting rooms.

“Now. I see you’re more on the conservative side…. Hmmm…. Come with me!” she said as she walked over to the rack of clothes.

The two of us spend a good chunk of time figuring out what clothes would fit well together. She gave me a clump of clothes that she said we would pick out from.

 “Ummm…. Miss… Are you sure its fine..? I mean… I don’t have money, you know?”

“Its fine, it’s fine! Someone paid already!” she said as she waved me off inside the fitting room.

“Don’t tell me it’s him again….” I sighed.

After changing to three different set of clothes, we finally decided on the one that suited me.

Clothes

(A/N: You can just pick which one you like best out of the three….)

“You look lovely my dear.” She smiled to me.

“Now for your make-“she said but I cut her off.

“Sorry but I think I had enough from him already.” I said as I sent her an apologetic look.

“Oh… Are you su-“she started but I cut her off once more.

“Yes, I’m sure.” I gave her a knowing smile.

“Thank you. Well, is he arriving he-“I started but it was my turn to be interrupted.

“There’s a car waiting for you outside. We’ll be sending your clothes with you so no need to worry.” She said as she pushed me on to the entrance where a black car was waiting.

“Anhyeonghasseyo.” I bowed to the driver as he opened the door for me.

“Thank you uhh…” I trailed off.

“No need to know my name, dear.” She winked at me.

“And you’re welcome by the way. Now take care.” She smiled at me then closed the door.

The driver dropped me off to an auditorium or some sort.

He opened the door and I thanked him.

“You can go in now, miss.” He smiled, making the wrinkles show at the side of his eyes. But this only made him look friendlier.

“Thank you, ajhussi.” I bowed and turned to the building.

“Uhhh… Where should I go now…?” I said as I looked around the building.

NOBODY’S POV

Hyun jin entered the room with the biggest doors.

“Hello..?” she said. But the lights were closed.

“It’s not here either…—“she said as she turned to leave the room but stopped when a pathway of lights went on.

“Omo.” She said as she put a hand on her chest. She then frowned and entered the room, curiously.

With just the pathway of lights lighting the whole room, Hyun jin followed it. The clacking of her shoes as she walked echoed through the room.

With her heart thumping 100 beats per second and her hands growing sweaty yet cold, she stopped where the pathway of lights stopped.

“H-hello..?” she called out once more and jumped when another set of lights went on. But this time, the lights were around her, forming a heart shape.

Hyun jin was mesmerized. She has never seen something like this before. The thought of him doing this just for her was something. And although she was a bit intimidated and scared of the thought of him, she was curious.

‘How the hell am I supposed to react to him?’ she thought to herself and started panicking.

More lights went on in front of her and she squinted her eyes from the sudden lights.

You’re just too good to be true
Can’t take my eyes off you
You’d be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I’m alive
You’re just too good to be true
Can’t take my eyes off you

SONG

She heard a captivating voice sing. Her eyes could make out a silhouette of a guy.

 His voice was amazing and Hyun jin was amazed by it.

With his black jeans and black v neck t-shirt, he looked strikingly handsome. He stood there and looked her straight in the eyes. His big brown eyes sparkling against the spotlight of the stage and his pink lips smiling, he was attractive alright. But that was something Hyun jin wasn’t ready to admit yet.

Slowly, the reality came down on her. Her eyes slowly widened and she kept on hearing the rumours that went on for the past month:

‘He broke up with her after a week.’

‘He had 3 girlfriends at the same time.’

‘He never stays in a relationship for long.’

‘He plays with girls’ hearts and breaks them.’

These were just some of them. There were a whole lot more that she can’t remember but she was sure there were a lot of them.

This guy is an enemy to a lot of girls. He captures you sweetly and slowly and lets you hang and fall on your own when he got tired of you. He changes girlfriends just like how a child gets tired of a toy. It was Kim Jonghyun.

He then stood up and started walking to Hyun jin who was now standing like a statue. And she stiffened up even more when he took her hand in his.

Still singing, he found himself amused at how she watched him with agape and her eyes wide open. She looked as if she was about to pass out and Jonghyun didn’t know if it was due to happiness or despair.

‘She’s weird…’ he thought to himself and smirked. He walked around her and watched her intently.

‘Odd…’ he thought and frowned a little.

‘Why is she so stiff…?’ he asked himself as he continued to sing. He stopped right in front of her and looked right into her eyes. He felt as if she was looking right through him. Her eyes were direct and piercing. The innocent look on her eyes, her face made him want to stay away from her. He found himself uncomfortable.

Once the song ended, he took both her hands in his and she stiffened up even more. She took deep, long breathes as she nervously stared right into his eyes, hoping to be able to see right through him. But she couldn’t. His eyes seemed so different from his actions. His eyes were mysterious and dark that it made her frown.

Jonghyun lifted her hands up and lowered his head to kiss them. But she unexpectedly pulled her hands out of his grasp.

She swallowed. ‘Uh oh….’ She thought to herself.

Jonghyun’s POV

SHE JUST PULLED HER HANDS AWAY FROM MINE! SHE DID THAT!

NO ONE DOES THAT TO KIM JONGHYUN! NO ONE HAS EVER… I MEAN EVER DONE THAT TO KIM JONGHYUN!

I looked at her with my eyes wide open from both shock and disbelief.

“S-sorry…….” Was the only thing she murmured after a few minutes of awkward silence…

Oh boy…. This night’s going to be weird…

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Long time no post lovelies~~ <3<3 ;)

I just realized how I never updated this story for so long now!!

Sorry~~ :/ I'll try updating soon, I hope you like this update! <3  :3

-onewdub